Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Re: songwryter

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 18, 2012 - 18:23
(2)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
I'm an old musician with a link to share that I think you'll enjoy seeing. I've been reading your critique of the Zeitgeist movie. I agree that the film contains a lot of false claims. I want to share this link about the "House of bread" reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology_in_the_Bible You will likely find it interesting as it contains several statements that appear in the film, almost verbatim from wikipedia. Scroll to "Zodiac." I'll lightly bug you however, for saying you couldn't find the term "house of bread" anywhere on the internet. I found this in less than 30 seconds. As for the film, it almost seems like a grand collection of nearly every popular conspiracy-theory that has been boiling on the edge for decades. I recall hearing some of this stuff in the 70's. Is there a reason why you offer no contact? (Besides obviously not wishing to be contacted.) I had to use this option to register to send you the link. Keep up the good work. D.C. Williams
There's this mysterious link at the top of every single page on this web site, it's between "About" and "FAQ." I think it says contact and links to http://skepticproject.com/site/contact/ but I can't quite make it out.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 23, 2012 - 11:02
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
Looking at the sources at the bottom of that article. All I can say is ಠ_ಠ
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jul 25, 2012 - 16:57
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original
Im surprised that astrology in the Bible page managed to write all that and yet miss out Lucifer, or in Hebrew:"Helel ben Shahar" English: "son of the morning". That Shahar and Shalim where Canaanite gods, Shalim being "the dusk" and Shahar being "the dawn/morning"... and have no comment on how the Lucifer story likely relates to Venus in some way.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]