Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Credible or not?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 12, 2012 - 19:54
(0)

Level: 0
never heard of this guy "Farhan Khan", can't find too much on him, I guess he's some "Internet Warrior" or whatever that term is.

http://twenty4sevenmagazine.com/New%20T4S%20Site%202011/farhan2011.html

What's your take on this guy and what he's saying? Does anything he's saying/claim seem to have credibility? I'm skeptical about it of course. He basically seems like another "Vigilant Citizen", but he seems pretty confident with what he's saying

Along with your responses if you find any info about this guy's background can you share that? because at the moment I can't find anything
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 13, 2012 - 04:34
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I tend to ignore the information and political opinions of those invloved with the arts. Their minds are wired more for aesthetics than substance. I know a lot of musicians and a lot of them are into weird new agy, far left and conspiratorial shit. They tend to have a hipster mentality when it comes to views that if it's obscure it must be good.

I have some friends in a hip-hop group... and um, yea. There's just something wrong about a bunch of white kids from suburbs of Los Angeles who converts to Rastafarianism and believes solstices and odd numbered dates have significant meaning to stay outside all day.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 13, 2012 - 12:23
(0)

You know some musicians? Who? and i know i shouldn't be beleieving what he says, he just sounds like another vigilant citizen. However i don't know Why the things that he claims shouldn't be believed. I can't decode why he's just another nutter, i can't even find any info about him either so i dunno if you guys find any info fon him eel free to share that too
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Dec 14, 2012 - 01:02
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Meh, no evidence to support his claims, dismissed.

Why not check out real abuses of power? There's enough for everyone, really.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 17, 2012 - 18:48
(0)

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 19, 2012 - 15:26
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Obviously NOT
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]