Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Z-DAY 2013 FAIL WATCHING THREAD - Page 2

ALL ABOARD THE FAIL BOAT

Tags: zeitgeist, zeitgeist movement, z-day, peter joseph, merola, vtv is poor and lives in a smelly trailer, VTV has a fupa [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 22, 2013 - 23:31
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
@jimjesus I think a few people I know are like this but not as bad or as loud as this complainer. I had no clue VTV wrote a blog on this. When reading his blog it confirms my suspicions that VTV's life style of avoiding work is being threaten which is also threatening his very identity of who he is. I'm glad he finally has a job all be it's in fast food. VTV is having I suppose in a way a cultural shock or something he's never experienced before which is hard work. He's is realizing that he's not squat in the real world, basically his imaginary larping bubble is being burst apart.
#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 02, 2013 - 05:24
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
the following is from their newsletter

Zeitgeist Day 2013 Success! Thank you!
With over 50 countries participating in The Zeitgeist Movement's flagship annual global awareness event, the fifth annual "Zeitgeist Day" was a great success.

Zday Global Event Map
Official Press Release

While Zdayglobal.org is in the process of being updated, the following are select highlights, including the full, 5+ hour Main Event in Los Angeles, CA, USA.

-Los Angeles Main Event: 11 talks from the symposium entitled "Realizing Human Progress & Sustainability" (5 Hour Play List)

-Press: Peter joseph, Post-Zday interview on Russia Today with Abby Martin

-TZM Vancouver's Virtual Online Event, with Gabor Mate

-More...

If you have links, press or video you would like to submit, please use the Zday contact form Here.

TZM featured discusson on The Young Turks
Pre-Zday, 50 min interview with Peter Joseph and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, widely considered the most watched internet news show in the world.

Watch Here

From TYTs:
"Peter Joseph, founder of the Zeitgeist Movement, sits down for an in-depth interview with Cenk Uygur. The Zeitgeist movement has a goal of global sustainability via change in the social system. Is it possible to live free of material goods? Will going so bring back the reality of free choice, and is it possible to maintain freewill in the market economy? Is the market economy still useful in today's world, or does it mainly create corruption? Peter Joseph answers these questions and more in a sit-down interview with Cenk Uygur. "

In Solidarity,
TZM Global
#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Apr 02, 2013 - 16:35
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
So basically L.A., L.A., Merola, Merola, A long pre-edited video with a medical quack we call an "event" Merola got on the Russian Propaganda network again... uh. Oh and "more." once I can think of something else to exaggerate.

It takes a special kind of idiot to say TZM is growing after this. The Media Festival is going to be really sad this year.
#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]