Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - COINTELPRO! COINTELPRO! COINTELPRO!

Skepticproject.com is COINTELPRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: insanity, prison planet debunked, nominate [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 30, 2013 - 14:20
(4)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Skepticproject.com is COINTELPRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COINTELPRO!!!!!!!!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=230581.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author Topic: There's a Cointelpro site that attacks things we fundamentally know are true (Read 688 times)
Effie Trinket Wrote:
The site even advertises itself as Cointelpro:
Skeptic Project
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/chemtrails/

This link tries to discredit some of Alex Jone's documentaries:
http://health.skepticproject.com/articles/

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/
Geolibertarian wrote:
Global Moderator

Quote from: Effie Trinket on April 03, 2012, 11:20:45 AM

You have to realize who the target audience is: intellectual cowards who, as such, would rather climb Mount Everest to be told yet another comforting lie by the banker-owned political establishment than stand still and be told a discomforting truth by an informed critic of that establishment.

As I've said before, if authority-worshiping coincidence theorists are that hell-bent on finding everything out the hard way, far be it from me to stand in their way.
Effie Trinket wrote:

You have to realize who the target audience is: intellectual cowards who, as such, would rather climb Mount Everest to be told yet another comforting lie by the banker-owned political establishment than stand still and be told a discomforting truth by an informed critic of that establishment.

As I've said before, if authority-worshiping coincidence theorists are that hell-bent on finding everything out the hard way, far be it from me to stand in their way.

I know and feel the same way. If they put the amount of time they do with their total inane nonsense, into actual non-bullsh*t research, they might wake the f*ck up. More complete insanity here about Internet 2: http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5240/internet-20/

Oh and there's this: http://www.2012hoax.org/forum/t-437422/you-know-you-are-a-loser-when
Ryujin wrote:
Yeah, no point in battling it out in a den of ignorance, even if you whip the floor with their butt they'll just have their peers step in and help lick their wounds and reinsure them that they didn't really lose and on top of that anyone who flocks to those kinda site already have their minds made up. They all want their social cookies.

If you're gonna fight the good fight and bust disinfo troll you got to do on more neutral territories like youtube since you're more likely to find people who are bit more open minded
SUPREMEMASTER wrote:
Commander

Quote from: Effie Trinket on April 03, 2012, 11:20:45 AM

Skeptic Project

Quote from myself a long time ago:

"COINTEL PRO talking-points" are MEANT to be illogical & ultimately PSEUDO-intellectual and usually contain: 'White-Washing', slander, Dis-Information, propaganda, 'spin', 'Double-Speak', intimidation, & fallacies.

I wonder what I left out of that list?

Plus they are obviously selectively acknowledging reality to fit their official delusional fairy tale.

John_Back_From_The_Club_O wrote:
The 'skeptics' are NEVER 'skeptical' of the same establishment that repeatedly lies about everything under the sun.

Since they represent liars they will only convert more people over to our knowledge base by way of deception of the skeptics.

infowarrior_039 wrote:
Yes, it is too bad people can attack this information and the information about the New World Order as best as we can know. It is a very complex system of power, politics, banking, secret societies and control. This skeptic website is more then disingenuous in its attacks on Alex Jones, truth researchers, so called "conspiracy theorists" in the alternative media.

Of course people like Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley, Gerald Celente and others are not right 100% of the time.

Often they are not able to articulate the machine known as the New World Order accurately enough, in and in the aim of getting to the root of the issue, may on occasion make a seemingly erroneous statement, or one that is both correct and incorrect at the same time, for example Tarpley saying he feels the Obama administration is the most pro-wall st or pro-bank administration yet is very true in terms of the highest key, core members of the adminstration. It is plainly obvious that the core of power that supports all presidents of America are the very same NWO engineers. That is indeed a known fact. A real researcher of the NWO knows that the New World Order is ALWAYS engaging in a continual battle for the minds and souls of humanity, including even their own highest ranking members. Even with all the manipulation and control of the New World Order, they cannot currently control every aspect of a persons thinking and actions, even those who are complacent and engaging in the work of the New World Order.

Another aspect where this skeptic attack has some merit is regarding some qoutes made by famous politicians and figures. Well it is possible that someone present took note of what people like David Rockefeller and the Rothschild and others have said in Bilderberg meetings, there does not seem to be a solid source for some of the qoutes that are attributed to him. Likewise, research on some other well known qoutes involving liberty and the revolution are very poorly sourced or are miss attributed or on occasion even misquoted. Of course many of the very important liberty, banking and revolution quotes are indeed well sourced and accepted by the majority of those who skeptics could say would be "trusted scholars".

Well in my opinion none of these quotes are necessary in order to prove the activities of the New World Order, if they could be better sourced and verified then it would be of great help to wake others up. Indeed, many of these powerful quotes have woken countless numbers of people up including my self.

All having been said, we need to realize the well established military tactic of fog of war. Indeed the majority of things INFOWARS, Alex Jones and other truth seekers talk about is well sourced, well researched, and based from the most accurate source available. However, beyond things that are written in books, whitepapers, memos, and official documents, the words said by the NWO in private, closed meetings is one we all would like to know. Of course, some qoutes that are attributed to people like David Rockefeller while attending Bilderberg are certainlity accurate and within character of the things that Rockefeller and the NWO would say, and which are backed up by verifible sources, they are still a powerful tool to wake people up.

The problem with skeptics and "debunkers" of truth seekers like Alex Jones and others is that no matter what, something we have said or done is wrong, or currently inaccurate based on the information that is publicly available, and therefore nothing we say has any value because we have "no idea what we are talking about". These skeptics hurl attacks on truth seekers, caught up in their quest to prove us all wrong, become exactly what they are accusing us of. Indeed expect for the very few mistakes or misunderstandings we may have made, they offer very little evidence or proof that they have a better idea, a better understanding or explanation, nor do we have any solid proof or evidence that backs our claims. Indeed, almost everything infowarriors and truth seekers, including Alex Jones, comes with multiple cited examples of source documentation from Governments, federal agencies, educational institutions, corporations, textbooks, documents, whitepapers, media of all types from what the system supposedly calls "trustworthy" sources. In fact we often try to get MULTIPLE sources of information in order to cover all the possible angles. Skeptics only offer a narrow band of information in order to "prove us wrong". In fact the only little things they can make any credible attack on is where we have slipped on some tiny fact or misuse of words.

These skeptics and debunkers engage in attacks on truth seekers with a predetermined outset that we are totally wrong, and that they have all the answers, and any evidence that we use is thoroughly discountend out of hand. Of course this is an outright tactic of the NWO itself, doublespeak thought control, that sees truth and accepts lies simultaneously. If you really were about knowledge, truth and information, you would accept that almost everything we say is as accurate or as credible as we possibly can.

IN the eyes of skeptics, their are no books, no documents, no whitepapers, no treaties, no declassified briefings, no evidence of any kind that proves a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy". In fact in thier closed off minds, the word "conspiracy" does not exist. Even when hundreds and thousands of people around the world are criminally charged for "planning or committing an act of conspiracy" against various entities, their is no conspiracy. No one meets or plans to do anything. Corporations don't conspire to create and sell products. Politicians don't meet and conspire to run for political office. Robbers don't conspire to rob the local bank. Gangs don't conspire to engage in money laundering or selling items on the black market. In the eyes of skeptics bound to prove everyone with an open mind wrong, they accept the full force of 1984 thought control and convince them selves that conspiracy simply does not exist. That power does not corrupt. That greed and control do not corrupt. They love denial, and thier is nothing we can do to prove them of anything. These skeptics would argue if you tried to tell them the sky was blue.

Skeptics and debunkers out their, please know, we are in this together. Humanity is in this together. If you love being poisoned, fine. If you love dieing and death, fine. If you love being bankrupt, fine. If you love tyranny, fine. If you love your oppresses, fine. If you disown your own humanity and your own mental and spiritual power, fine. But if you really are ready to watch humanity disappear into insanity and extinction, go ahead. Just look at your children, parents, grandparents, and ancestors, and tell them you have given up on life. Tell them you have given up on humanity, that you have forsaked your own brain, your own gift of life on this marvelous planet. If you really think serving the full blown evil of the NWO is something you want to have on your name and your soul through eternity go ahead, just dont try and drag others into your hell hole, we are good people who care about our lives, our species, our home. We are trying to defend humanity while we are on our last legs. Thank you helping save humanity. You're doing a great job. Keep it up.

I pray for those who have deluded themselves. "Fools, fools.. when will ye learn !"
jerryweaver wrote:

Search Results for http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com

Site Information for skepticproject.com Get Details
Alexa Traffic Rank: 559,382 Traffic Rank in US: 140,809
Sites Linking In: 181

That site gets a lot of traffic.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 30, 2013 - 15:42
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
ha ha they're a bit late to the party aren't they ?

You have to love how literal these idiots take everything, they miss the irony/sarcasm and comedic value of everything.

I like this post they made on their forum, it is funny.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SabertoothPosted: Jan 30, 2013 - 18:09
(0)

Level: 0
I love how that thread is a huge circlejerk. And yet they bitch we´re a ciclejerk group.

So, I see the whole "Alex Jones is not right 100%" of the time but...." fallacy
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 30, 2013 - 21:50
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
COINTELPRO talking points are meant to be [...] pseudointellectual and usually contain: Whitewashing, slander, disinformation, propaganda, spin, doublespeak, intimidation, & fallacies.

Replace Cointelpro with Prisonplanet and you're about right, I'd say.

Also, what's the matter with these guys and hyphenation/capitalization? Does opposition of the NWO critically impair your literacy? If so, one more reason to join!
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Feb 01, 2013 - 10:43
(1)

Level: 8
CS Original
infowarrior_039
Sonds like a big idiot.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 01, 2013 - 12:41
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from Joe

infowarrior_039
Sonds like a big idiot.

An idiot who repeats them self over and over.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Feb 04, 2013 - 00:24
(0)

Reading infowarrior_039's comment is one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read. I did get a kick out of this part:

"If you really were about knowledge, truth and information, you would accept that almost everything we say is as accurate or as credible as we possibly can."

In other words, you have zilch. We already understand this part.

The final bit is also funny

"Skeptics and debunkers out their, please know, we are in this together. Humanity is in this together. If you love being poisoned, fine. If you love dieing and death, fine. If you love being bankrupt, fine. If you love tyranny, fine. If you love your oppresses, fine. If you disown your own humanity and your own mental and spiritual power, fine. But if you really are ready to watch humanity disappear into insanity and extinction, go ahead. Just look at your children, parents, grandparents, and ancestors, and tell them you have given up on life. Tell them you have given up on humanity, that you have forsaked your own brain, your own gift of life on this marvelous planet. If you really think serving the full blown evil of the NWO is something you want to have on your name and your soul through eternity go ahead, just dont try and drag others into your hell hole, we are good people who care about our lives, our species, our home. We are trying to defend humanity while we are on our last legs. Thank you helping save humanity. You're doing a great job. Keep it up. "

Honestly, it's like reading cognitive dissonance
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Feb 04, 2013 - 10:03
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
"Honestly, it's like reading cognitive dissonance"
What do you mean?
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Feb 05, 2013 - 00:59
(0)

It's like this user knows alex jones is wrong but still believes everything alex jones says. That or I'm just reading too much into it.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Mar 06, 2013 - 16:26
(2)

:')

Level: 5
"The problem with skeptics and "debunkers" of truth seekers like Alex Jones and others is that no matter what, something we have said or done is wrong, or currently inaccurate based on the information that is publicly available, and therefore nothing we say has any value because we have "no idea what we are talking about"."

Of course! But never mind about what Alex said about Global Warming, that's totally true! Or that infamous Y2K radio show! He was spot on with that!

"they offer very little evidence or proof that they have a better idea, a better understanding or explanation, nor do we have any solid proof or evidence that backs our claims. "

Ok, let's look at the source pages used on Edward L. Wnston's Alex jones debunked page.

I rest my case.

"These skeptics and debunkers engage in attacks on truth seekers with a predetermined outset that we are totally wrong, and that they have all the answers, and any evidence that we use is thoroughly discountend out of hand."

That usually why we debunk... we would not have to do so if you were right!

"IN the eyes of skeptics, their are no books, no documents, no whitepapers, no treaties, no declassified briefings, no evidence of any kind that proves a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"."

Can you show me a book, that proves the existance of the NWO? No, you cannot.

"In fact in thier closed off minds, the word "conspiracy" does not exist. "

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conspiracy

"No one meets or plans to do anything. Corporations don't conspire to create and sell products. Politicians don't meet and conspire to run for political office. Robbers don't conspire to rob the local bank. Gangs don't conspire to engage in money laundering or selling items on the black market."

Of course, this taken entirely out of context, but it's another classic conspiracy theorist line: "You don't believe anything is wrong in the world! You just think everything is fine and dandy! Look at this as I rest my case :
http://metabunk.org/threads/1202-The-Usual-Retorts-Conspiracy-Theorists%E2%80%99-Top-10-Misconceptions-of-Debunkers (thanks Muertos)

He mentions something about 1984 in there, which is another article Muertos made. If I get the right I will upload them on this website.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]