Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Obamacare "requiring microchips"

A bill commonly taken out of context

Tags: Obamacare, RFID, Microchip, microchips, debunked [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 13, 2013 - 15:30
(1)

Level: 0
The Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 supposedly stated that Americans would have to get an RFID chip implanted in them "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment".

Well we're well past March 23rd 2013 and so far there have been no reports of RFID microchips being implanted anywhere across the US (there was one story of this happening, but that turned out to be an absolute fake story fabricated by a political satire site).

There is another claim, that the whole RFID thing will become mandatory in 2017 (I don't know if this assumption comes from the same bill, or a different one). I still havent found the text that states anything about "mandatory in 2017". If anyone finds the text in the bill that these people point to, post it in this thread, and feel free to explain it because I haven't found it yet.

Important to note: an RFID chip is a class ii implantable device (which the bill mentions), but since these devices are mostly medical ones such as pacemakers, a chip like this would likely be used for monitoring of Glucose or something similar (this is what Verichip did, but Verichip was discontinued in 2010)

As far as debunking goes, snopes did a very good article on it: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

One thing that boggles my mind about all these Christians is why are they so quick to believe that they're "mark of the beast" is literal?? Ok we get it, your Bible says not to take the mark, but why can't they understand that it is NOT a literal mark, it's FIGURATIVE (I'm not Christian, but a sufficient amount of research and investigation will reveal that the majority of the Bible is figurative).

On top of that, what's so sinister about a chip? I don't want a microchip inside my body either, I think we can all agree on that. I'm against chipping of the population too. But seriously, how is having a microchip in your body an act against God? it isn't, it can't be, because that makes no sense, a literal mark makes no sense, but a figurative one does. I mean seriously, imagine an old Christian man or woman in their 70s, who are maybe alittle naive, who has spent most (if not all) of their life as good, well-meaning Christians, who are well versed with their Bible, are automatically against God if they choose to have said microchip implanted in them?? Bullshit.

I think all the Christians who believe in a literal mark either don't study their Bible and the way it's written well enough (if at all), or they simply see the phrase "buy or sell" in the quoted passage, and assume it's literal (although buying and selling does, in this context, have a figurative meaning, which is impossible to miss)

Update: Also, there is an interview by Aaron Russo where he states that Nick Rockefeller supposedly told him, that they are trying to get the population chipped (its from 6:23 to 6:40) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJP_cD7BAA

I don't know what to think of it, what are your thoughts? even for those who believe it, plans can change, ex. changing the plan from chips to something else. "chipped" may not even refer to microchips, it could just mean "tracked". Besides, I doubt that if Russo is telling the truth, that they would so easily give him ALL truth. the part about chips and maybe a couple other parts could very well be a lie to scare the general population. Theorists claim these people spread lies all the time, then how can you trust them when they tell someone about the so-called plan to chip the population
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 13, 2013 - 17:23
(0)

more crap: http://www.newscastmedia.com/biometrics.htm

Unfortunately, there`s always gonna be a conspiracy website in the midst disguised as a regular website (ex. through its domain name or url). As for this video I honestly dont see what part of that video proves the author`s claim. As for the text he writes about that stuff being enacted in 2014, I don`t see that written anywhere in the Bill discussed in this thread.

he says: "By 2014, all Americans will be required to have electronic health records (EHR) which will include their height, weight and body mass index (BMI). This is part of the healthcare bill that Obama recently signed"
- Ok, well then quote the part of the bill that says it! what, they can`t do that much?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 06:17
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
"I still havent found the text that states anything about "mandatory in 2017". If anyone finds the text in the bill that these people point to, post it in this thread, and feel free to explain it because I haven't found it yet."

And you won't. This type of claim is usually originates with a political interpretation of some of the Bills content to make it sound shady or sinister to swing votes. Then some drug addled paranoid misinterprets that and reinterprets it again to say something else. Before you know it a Bill that states peoples health records should be kept on digital files is translated into people should have chips planted into their foreheads. The whole of the conspiracy internets circuit goes buck wild and the the rest of sane society is once again left to wonder why none of them stopped to fact check the source and claim. As is usual with this type of nonsense no one ever stopped to read the Bill to check before reposting the claims on their facebook status.

"Update: Also, there is an interview by Aaron Russo where he states that Nick Rockefeller supposedly told him, that they are trying to get the population chipped (its from 6:23 to 6:40) :"

This comes from the same guy who brought you 'America freedom to Fascism', a fairy tale about how the tax bills are illegal and people are being gang bullied by the government into paying taxes. Also how the Fed reserve is illegal, another fairy tale he enjoyed telling us all about. Also, so what if a Rockefeller said it ? That doesn't automatically translate into reality. More importantly, hearsay and anecdotal claims by an author who has already discredited himself carry no weight.

"I don't know what to think of it, what are your thoughts? "

It's utterly retarded, and anyone who falls for this claim only shows their lack of common sense and gullibility. So you should not be taking people who believe this seriously, they need the kind of help you can't provide them with.

As a side note, anyone familiar with technology will know that to track someone you need a device that is actively powered. Chips of the RFID variety tend to be passive [not powered], which means they have a very limited handshake distance with a tracking device. They could only be detected on very close range, within the space of a few metres at most. So if you were nowhere near a device it would be as if you didn't have a chip. That aside, these chips do have societal values for storing medical records for alzheimer patients who regularly forget important details that may be needed instantly for medical purposes. They can be of value to people who have mental disorders, or suffer from epileptic fits, or for people who are unable to communicate. Their uses can actually save lives, so as far as they go in some circumstances there is no debate as to their use.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 09:00
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
>'America freedom to Fascism',

Also known as "the last part of Zeitgeist that Merola just copypasta'd"
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 09:06
(1)

CS Original
Essentially the word CHIP is used throughout the document in combination with the word Children, and can be seen here: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3200/text
It's an acronym to the normal cognitive functioning section of society. And it stands for Children's Health Insurance Program, which can be verified here: https://www.healthcare.gov/how-does-the-affordable-care-act-affect-me/
However, for the less cogniscent of our species it is a nefarious scheme to implant chips into our children's brains. I honestly don't know how stupid a person has to be to misunderstand something this badly.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 14:08
(0)

I re-read the Snopes article, it's been awhile since I actually read it. The final version of this bill (not the version that theorists point to) did not include the text that they consider so sinister.

"The cited wording did not appear in the replacement bill (HR 3590) eventually passed as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and although similar language was included in initial versions of the subsequent reconciliation bill (HR 4872), it too did not appear in the final version of that bill as passed by Congress" - from the Snopes Article.

As for the second link (the newscastmedia one), I do not see where the author is getting his info from. Yes, Biometrics would be a good method of tracking people but the use of Biometrics does not prove that the use of chips will start.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 15:29
(0)

CS Original
"The whole purpose is to move us into a cashless society"

Not sure what rock the person who wrote that has been under, but while he was away we have pretty much already moved into that without the need of an RFID chip conspiracy theory. I use digital transfers for purchases and banking every transaction I make these days. I deal with cash about once or twice a week.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 19:08
(0)

"Google RFID, and read the part about 2017, every american will be chipped, and it causes cancerous tumors, to form, in your lymphatic system"

^ something that somebody commented on another site (not a conspiracy site, an online activism site). Again, where does the final version of the bill say anything about 2017? and where does the original version of the bill mention this? the least they can do is quote these parts they refer to. Bills like this aren't exactly short
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 14, 2013 - 19:12
(0)

CS Original
"every american will be chipped,and it causes cancerous tumors, to form, in your lymphatic system"

That one would take more than a US government Bill to prove. That claim would require an entire catalogue of Medical Journals to support it. Hence why it can be categorically dismissed without a blink of the eyes.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 15, 2013 - 01:04
(0)

another commenter said "People have been chipped in order to get into bars/clubs" - ok, well this is kinda true. There have been a few test cases for people using them to pay for drinks at a bar or to get into a bar, one or both of those. But it isn't happening on a mass scale at all

another user (who obviously didnt know much about the event he referred to) raged about rfid chips being used to allow people into Lollapalooza festival. - Partially true --> rfid based material was used but not a chip, it was in the form of a wristband. People were only allowed to take the wristband off AFTER the festival was completely finished (it was for more than one day), so as to avoid any entry issues
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Dec 16, 2013 - 10:47
(0)

:')

Level: 5
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 17, 2013 - 12:30
(0)

I've seen that thread
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Dec 17, 2013 - 23:40
(0)

I wonder how long the whole rfid scare has been around. like how long people have been worrying about a microchip law
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Dec 22, 2013 - 11:07
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Well, the whole FEMA camp scare has been around since the 1960's: http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/1175/the-fema-camp-rumor-may-be-older-than-you-think/

The RFID theory could have probably have come up in the 80's? That's just my guess.
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]