Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VTV is back to filing false DMCAs. - Page 2

Too bad I don't care about having my identity exposed like Kush, Mario, or the Anons.

Tags: vtv, fupa, vtv is fat, wow, such fail, much dumb, such fat, Neil Kiernan Stephenson, Liz, trailer, trash, larp, fat elf, Shit's going down people, like the wall of berlin, bring it, Nominate, v-radio, vtv's fupa sticks out further than his gut, Screen play, the ultimate comeback, no one screws around with jim jesus, troll a documentary, The troll docu is the real vaporware., <-- this, Jim Jesus makes a youtube poop, and excels [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 11:33
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Didn't VTV have an account here, once upon a time?

http://skepticproject.com/site/contributors/vtv/

Couldn't he technically make a response?
#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 12:05
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Quote from Clock

He has 2 accounts.
http://skepticproject.com/site/contributors/liz/

Surprised he hasn't, he usually does chime in when someone busts him doing stupid shit.
#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 13:06
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Quote from Clock

He has 2 accounts.
http://skepticproject.com/site/contributors/liz/

Surprised he hasn't, he usually does chime in when someone busts him doing stupid shit.

Yeah I am actually fairly surprised he hasn't come over here and made even more of an ass of himself . Perhaps old age is bringing some sense as we all know how it turned out last time he posted here.
#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 17:59
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

I think it could be he doesn't want his fan page to know he's going around false DMCAing people. Zeitards are supposed to be anti-copyright anti-intellectual property.
#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 18:40
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original
Its always been the age old problem with TZMers aka VTV. I HATE SKEPTICPROJECT.COM TROLLS THEREFORE I WILL SHAME THEM AND GET TZM MEMEBRS TO ATTACK THEM. So he'll doc drop, create a blacklsit with SP.com names on it, create blogs about us etc.. and so.

Yet time and time again this hasn't worked as we laugh and continue to diss TZM and VTV with a bigger crowd and thanks to this new found publicity our site gets higher on google ranking. The whole thing of if you ignore it, it will blow by really is a good method to implement because being the "troll slayer" as VTV claims to be isn't work much for him at all. It makes SP.com more popular, gets SP.com more exposure and gets more people out of TVP/TZM faster.
#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 28, 2013 - 21:23
(0)

He's got a great little scam going. He brings people with a lot of fans/followers on for 2 shows. The first part of the show they ask VTV questions about him and his RBE utopia. The second part of the show where he does the same with them and their ideology just never happens. He flakes out of them. He already got his exposure, fuck 'em. Time to beg for money now.
#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Dec 29, 2013 - 09:57
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Didn't they encounter the same thing in the past when TVP flagged one of their critics' videos? I vaguely remember Neil arguing with someone on his podcast about fair use and its applicability.
#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 29, 2013 - 16:49
(0)

Quote from CyborgJesus

Didn't they encounter the same thing in the past when TVP flagged one of their critics' videos? I vaguely remember Neil arguing with someone on his podcast about fair use and its applicability.

Yup and he's e-friends with VTV now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ezTlZceQVI

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/v-radio/2011/02/09/the-stormcloudsgathering-youtube-discussion
#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 04, 2014 - 23:01
(0)

Disregard.
#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 06, 2014 - 14:14
(1)

https://mega.co.nz/#!hlRAlDIB!NanBAzg7gqP1B1cdMy7lNXIawfx4FcxPyMuPqRs1tc4
It's back up. Please mirror this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQ3HxHbeac
#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 06, 2014 - 14:34
(2)

CS Original
VTV 0 JimJesus 1

VTV loses Jim Jesus wins!
Larping victory goes to JimJesus!
#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Jan 06, 2014 - 16:37
(0)

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Jan 06, 2014 - 16:42
(1)

Quote from The Burger King

VTV 0 JimJesus 1

VTV loses Jim Jesus wins!
Larping victory goes to JimJesus!

Jim Jesus' reaction:
text
#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 07, 2014 - 01:10
(0)

More like
#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jan 14, 2014 - 03:00
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
so how did VTV react?
#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 14, 2014 - 10:37
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Evil Elvis

so how did VTV react?

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 14, 2014 - 15:17
(0)

He's not reacting. He's trying to keep his misadventures quiet at the moment because he's begging for donations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8nL2jYTIw
#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 15, 2014 - 14:07
(0)

OK so I talked to 3 more copyright lawyers and here's the final word on it.

For me to go to court and to battle fat elf, I'f have to pay thousands of dollars for a retainer, thousands of dollars to research the case, and 10 grand to bring it to court. Were I to win (all of them seemed pretty sure I had a clear case) he would be liable for damages. Problem is, he would have to pay or get his wages garnished. Total will be somewhere around $15,000 and that's about a year's wage for this trailer trash. Which means I'll never see it come back.

The good news is, I'll still be mirroring any video people had DMCA'd against VTV and just filing counter claims when needed and eventually YouTube will just shut down his accounts and stop taking his DMCAs altogether. I'm happy with this. Also happy he can't e-beg for what he needs anymore and now he has to make people Big Macs because he wasted to fuck off years of potential work experience to praise a geriatric con man and a new age conspiritard.
#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 17, 2014 - 22:48
(0)

Regarding your account: Jim Jesus

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

zWjxSsAx-ykVTV is back to filing false DMCAs.
Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the permanent termination of your account.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center.

Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the help center.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

So because he can't do DMCAs, he just false flags my videos exposing him. VTV sure doesn't like free speech, does he? I'm appealing the flag. I hope fat else loses his account now.
#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 02:52
(2)

CS Original
King Burger Declares Larping battle back on!

So far JimJesus 1 VTV 0

WHO WILL WIN THIS LARPING BATTLE!?!
#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 03:10
(0)

Oh, he can't win this one. I'm just going to create alt accounts and reupload it. It's not hard to add a second and a mild effect to bypass the content ID.

If you want to mirror the one he really wanted down...
https://mega.co.nz/#!4xBT3YDB!d_vAxA_jCoRJ4VYFc5AnIV2fwUklynAFJG3_Xg1YHuA
#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 06:58
(1)

CS Original
So VTV has resorted to getting all the people he has acquired through tvp/tzm to flag your video as inappropriate ? It's very unlikely that anyone not listening or interested in VTV would even bother with your video, so the likelihood of it being an uncoordinated random youtube user flagging is probably close to zero.

That's basically an abuse, and in essence he's resorted to the use of propaganda to generate censorship of you in order to get his own way. This type of behaviour is supposedly what conspiracy theorists from TZM spent their lives complaining the state did against their kind.

"Censorship is never a good thing, but when it is done by us it is always a good thing !!"
#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 08:31
(0)

TZM only says their pro-free-speech, but in reality Merola goes and flags down and sends legal threats to bloggers who oppose him, TVP used to DMCA YouTubers who disagree like StormCloudsGathering, and of course VTV. No TZM member I know of has ever spoken out against it with the lone exception of GalinoreGustave. High-modernists have a long history of not being very open to opposing views.
#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 18:45
(0)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

TZM only says their pro-free-speech, but in reality Merola goes and flags down and sends legal threats to bloggers who oppose him, TVP used to DMCA YouTubers who disagree like StormCloudsGathering, and of course VTV. No TZM member I know of has ever spoken out against it with the lone exception of GalinoreGustave. High-modernists have a long history of not being very open to opposing views.

VTV has been consistently inconsistent on free speech. He thinks free speech is good unless it's something he believes to be negative about him then it's bad and believes something should be done about it such as the state gets involved to shut the person down. If he can't get at them legally then he'll resort to his own tactics to "slay the troll". Like Stefan Molyneux has said TVP and TZM mindset requires the person have the mentality and perspective of reality of that of a child. VTV does have something mentally wrong with him but also he exhibits child like perspectives and behavior. He's basically a huge 40 something year old child. VTV can't even do the most basic things like pay for rent, or pay for a water heater without relying on charity. He's not an adult not even close, and he's certainly not an authority over anything unless how to live in a trailer and beg for money is an authority on talking about living a mobile home lifestyle. I bet VTV still wears diapers, I'd be shocked if he moved up to big boy underwear though.

For sure VTV's childhood is probably really bad and I sympathies that he didn't have a good parental figure in his life to show him how to do things but that's really no excuse. Just because you have a horrible childhood doesn't mean you can't do the right things today and make good choices in your life. If VTV thinks a video someone made of him on youtube that's called I think a youtube poop (or however you say it) is something that's holding him back or causing MAJOR problems in his life, then he's really diluted himself. The major problem in VTV's life is in fact VTV and no one else, but of course he'll never admit to that. He needs to start looking back at his childhood and figuring out why he is the person he is. He's made bad choices, upon bad choices and doesn't even recognize it and that's the reason he's living the lifestyle he's living, and that also is the reason he can't face up to his problems and has to blame them on insert random person here. He's delusional.
#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 18, 2014 - 21:17
(0)

Quote from The Burger King

Like Stefan Molyneux has said TVP and TZM mindset requires the person have the mentality and perspective of reality of that of a child. VTV does have something mentally wrong with him but also he exhibits child like perspectives and behavior. He's basically a huge 40 something year old child. VTV can't even do the most basic things like pay for rent, or pay for a water heater without relying on charity. He's not an adult not even close, and he's certainly not an authority over anything unless how to live in a trailer and beg for money is an authority on talking about living a mobile home lifestyle. I bet VTV still wears diapers, I'd be shocked if he moved up to big boy underwear though.

Yup, that's why he accuses me of "cyber-bullying" which is a term that denotes internet harassment of children. I don't think he ever really left high school.
#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 23, 2014 - 18:20
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
So, how long until we get the TZM equivalent of the Bauman letters? I'd volunteer for a dramatic reading.
#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 24, 2014 - 04:48
(0)

Quote from CyborgJesus

So, how long until we get the TZM equivalent of the Bauman letters? I'd volunteer for a dramatic reading.

You could read Merola's letter to me.
#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]