Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - V-Radio has 400,000 listeners!

(Thread for archival sake)

Tags: VTV is still fat and poor, 400, 000 listeners couldn't get VTV a nice home, null, VTV [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 17:10
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
VTV is trying to get these pictures taken down after he realized he couldn't get away with this lie on Facebook. So I'm putting it in a safe zone :3

Here's VTV's "proof"

his shows over 6 years has had 400,000 listens. that can only mean 400,000 people actively listen to his show.

Neal "The Philosopher" strikes again!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Feb 12, 2014 - 21:26
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Well to be honest, he does have 19'016 listeners (I'm not sure what that number is, I can't see the legend properly)
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 13, 2014 - 06:37
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from Clock

Well to be honest, he does have 19'016 listeners (I'm not sure what that number is, I can't see the legend properly)

That's 19,016 live listens, not listeners.

Divide that by all shows he has ever streamed live. Then you have a number of how many live average listeners he gets, this would be a rough estimate of the real number of listeners he might get at any one show. This should increase and decrease dependant upon popularity of guests and subject matter.

On his page there are 161 archived live shows.

So 19,016 / 161 equates to an average of 312 live listeners per episode, this of course could fluctuate depending on who was on the show. For example someone like Stefan Molyneux may have got thousands tuning in etc...

His total listens the 448,753 / 161 equates to an average of 2787 listens per episode over the years they have been online. Again some episodes may have garnered more interest depending on which speaking head was on the show with him. So there may be an episode that people were spreading virally and got more attention. His actual average could be way lower than this also because there could be multiple repeat plays by people.

There are 2190 days in 6 years, so over that time frame an average listen total for all online shows would be about 204 actual plays each day for everything in the archive. This again could fluctuate with popular shows.

So to round it up

Average plays for the entirety of his online streams are about 204 per day over a 6 year time frame, that's fractionally over one play per episode per day.
There is an average of 312 live listeners for an episode
Each episode in the archive has an average of 2787 listens over a 6 year time frame.
These numbers could be substantially lower for less popular episodes, and dramatically higher for more well known guests.

It's probably likely that there are a handful of episodes that outdid the others and gave him better averages. Meaning that most of his episodes get zero plays per day, while others get more than one.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Feb 18, 2014 - 11:01
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
His show was probably a lot more popular in Zeitgeist's hay day 2008-10 before everyone knew how much of a shit this guy was.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]