Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM: When in doubt, use forced labor and pain compliance.

Tags: Torture, Slavery, Dystopian Future, Soviet Nightmare [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 17:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Pain compliance is a great motivator and not all that unethical when you consider the better world the application of that force would be building in the end. Electrical shock treatment has proved to be effective in behavioral modification. We should use what we know works, and get this RBE built now. We don;t need to wait for robots to magically appear to save us from the monetary system.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=231&id=271073#271251

Well, as I was writing this I did happen to come up with an interesting thought. We do have prisons packed with humans, especially in the U.S. (where I live). Perhaps if it is the case that we need humans for whatever practical reason we can use prisoners. In this case we don't have to torture them or anything like that, just make it a simple incentive - help build RBE and those prison walls and bars that keep you caged up will no longer be necessary and eliminated as obsolete.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=231&id=271073#271268

We can take turns doing this. With 3 shifts per day, each 8 hours long, we can rotate the motivators->workers->resters. This is the egalitarian way of doing it. Another way would be to task an interdisciplinary team with overseeing the motivational controls until we have the computer system developed to handle it. Though, it may be possible to use computer systems that already exist to oversee the motivation process. It could actually be a good way to test-run the RBE cybernated resource management theory. Humans are, after all, useful resources.

I think we should not rely on the rich to help us. They are accustomed to being above us and are, logically, unlikely to cooperate with a system that would make them equal to us. "Forced" is such a harsh word. Again, positive and negative reinforcement is the way to look at it. And remember, this is only until we get everything together and then we can all enjoy the benefits of what we have built.

Maybe we could even start a small gold mine operation, conducted the same way as the city building operation. And then we would have all the money we need to ramp up other projects. Maybe we could even buy private prisons and give the prisoners a much better life building the future than they could ever have locked up in cages.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=231&id=271073#271284

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 17:45
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

haha

Great idea make them build their utopia for them and then let them all run free in it.

If they step out of line use cattle prods and shock helmets.

Sounds like paradise.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 17:46
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

It was only a matter of time, my friend.

Only a matter of time.

They now want to "buy" humans as a "resource."

This has Khmer Rouge written all over it.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 17:58
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Wow. Just...wow.

Is misanthropy a usual side effect of conspiracy theorizing?

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 17:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Side effect? Not sure.

Root cause? Perhaps.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2010 - 22:57
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Heh, I was talking about that stuff in my first administration post.

They don't get that values can't be "measured" and "arrived upon" by science, at least not the way they do it.

But hey, let's wait for Peter Pot and his resource based army of rapists.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 01, 2010 - 22:56
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I thinks its pretty funny that this thread is still open on the ZM forums.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]