Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Rihanna's Mind Control Ad..

Tags: Vigilant Citizen [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Feb 14, 2011 - 00:50
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original

from the crackhead Vigilant Citizen.

Maybe we need a sub forum for this guy.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6904

Basically it's his "dissection" of Rihanna's new ad for her perfume, Reb'l Fleur that just was premiered a few days ago.

Again it's the typical Illuminati/MK ultra mind control bullshit that he spits about.

Here's the commercial in question, personally I think that it is very beautiful and artful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyy4wn3E730

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 14, 2011 - 04:06
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

"this isn't even about the illuminati because now they could careless who knows, they showcase it in every video. This is about souls. I'm done and I'm not commenting anymore. Just know whatever I've written is because I believe her soul along with others are precious. It is my desire that you all get to know Christ. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. God has given you a choice, so choose wisely. Rebellion against Him will only last for so long."

lol we could have fun just trolling the comments section.

"I agree, I think that Rihanna and others have know about the illuminati rumors for a long time now and probably are using what they have heard in their videos, etc. just to fuck with these guys. I mean who knows? Rihanna, Jay Z- Kanye et, al. probably read sites like Vigilant Citizen, Above Top Secret and Prison Planet and probably are coming up with ideas to "fan the flames" as it is said."

Uh, i dont see how there is anything even slightly related to the Bavarian Illuminati in here. All that "Illuminati" symbolism is just from the depths of a CT'ers brain.

On a more serious note, can CT'ers leave anything alone? Wherever you go there is some retard flapping his gums about a conspiracy.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Feb 14, 2011 - 04:37
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

CS Original

Ez, that second comment by WeatherMondacicci is actually me, lol.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Dr_Benedict_ZaroffPosted: Feb 14, 2011 - 21:30
(0)

CS Original

You can't have a good conspiracy theory without the illuminati. Or the Jews.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]