Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Gilbert Ismailm or DarkDancer CEO of The Zeitgeist Movement?

Tags: Latest Gilbert Ismailm, DarkDancer, zeitgeist movement, the zeitgeist movement, tzm, tvp, cult, , Gilbert Ismailm, Dark Dancer, Salsa Dancer, the venus project, venus project [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 19, 2012 - 11:05
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I saw this guys name in James Kush blog every now and I am a little bit familiar with Gilbert. Does anybody know anything about this guy? What position he holds in TZM? Anything else?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is really long, the only reason I wrote this is to enlighten people about something they may not otherwise know. I suppose it's entirely opinion based. To anybody outside SP that see's this piece I did on Gilbert and wants to contribute more to it or in general just have something to say you may get in contact with me through my e-mail, if you want you can post up your thoughts about Gilbert in James Kush blog and hopefully Kush or I will catch it and post it up here, or get in contact with someone that's within SP through other means and hopefully they will post it up on here.

my e-mail is: cs2012ct at ymail dot com

James Kush blog
http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com

Link below is my thoughts on Gilbert aka Dark Dancer

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5256/gilbert-ismailm-or-darkdancer-ceo-of-the-zeitgeist-movement/#reply-6ddb448b
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 19, 2012 - 12:35
(3)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Quote from 2012 CT

I saw this guys name in James Kush blog every now and I am a little bit familiar with Gilbert. Does anybody know anything about this guy? What position he holds in TZM? Anything else?

Zeitgeist's official salsa dancer.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 21, 2012 - 22:14
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
This is really long, the only reason I wrote this is to enlighten people about something they may not otherwise know. I suppose it's entirely opinion based. To anybody outside SP that see's this piece I did on Gilbert and wants to contribute more to it or in general just have something to say you may get in contact with me through my e-mail, if you want you can post up your thoughts about Gilbert in James Kush blog and hopefully Kush or I will catch it and post it up here, or get in contact with someone that's within SP through other means and hopefully they will post it up on here.

my e-mail is: cs2012ct at ymail dot com

James Kush blog
http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From my dealings with Gilbert otherwise known has Dark Dancer, he seems a bit like a complete control freak. Gilbert in TZM structure is the self-appointed international Chapter coordinator (their have been rumors that he was getting paid by Peter to be in this position, if this is true I'm not sure why because he's doing a horrible job). From what people have told me, Gilbert managed to get on the top rung of power within TZM in it's early stages. His position as international Chapter coordinator within TZM unofficially is basically and mainly to be the eyes, ears and voice of Peter Joseph. If Gilbert has a problem with something or someone, he will be the one and only whisper in Peter Josephs ears that will be heard and action will pursue on behalf of Peter Joseph on who or what Gilbert deems problematic.

Gilbert also tries to appease his master errr... excuse me Peter Joseph in trying to accomplish his or Peter's pet projects. Anything Gilbert proposes is on behalf of Peter or of Gilbert himself and are projects that are deemed top priority within TZM. Any projects within TZM that a individual is working that is semi successful and is not controlled by or regulated by Gilbert, will eventually be regulated and or controlled by decree and support of Peter Joseph. Any projects successful and does not go along with Gil/PJ will soon be ripped apart or banished.

Good example of a project Gil/PJ were able to semi control is the linguistic team headed by a guy called GMAN (Ray) which does the subtitles/translations for Peter's conspiracy movies. Granted their have been rumors that GMAN gets paid to do this it's really the only project that's active but quality wise it's still poor in that department from what I have seen and heard. Good examples of banished projects/groups Gil /PJ were attempting to be involved and control but were unsuccessful in doing so would be the old TZM dev team now called RBOSE rbose.org (since that time they have never been able to form such a successful development team till this day without paying people money to do it at which the quality was really poor EX: Joomla website), RBEF (something about starting communes I think), phoenix Project (something about reorganizing TZM structure.) .

Gilbert was from the start a self appointed CEO and organizer. No one voted him in to do the job, or that he ever did a good job, matter in fact I think most TZMers that are familiar with him would say he's doing a very poor job as instead of helping he's more like a obstacle to get passed to get anything done and he really doesn't reflect what the community wants just what Peter and him want. As Gilbert is pretty young being in his early twenties from the Netherlands, most of his resume of experiences for being TZM's international Chapter coordinator comes from a video game he plays online called puzzle pirate. I have played this game and it's pretty bad. Gilbert is also a salsa dancer, and that's got to fit somewhere on his resume...

Gilbert professionalism within meetings is a bit like someone who doesn't care what people have to say, he'll say the same thing ten different ways until that person agrees with him or until he gets angry and bans a person for disagreeing with him. The tone in Gilberts voice sounds like a person who doesn't really want to be there, and or doesn't really care. Gilbert has a bit of a cursing problem as well. I don't mind cursing but when a individual does it in excess such as he I personally thinks it's a bit weird and professionalism drops tremendously because of it. It also seems like he uses a crying tactics where he will cry a lot of the time if he doesn't get his way and he'll often try to appeal to peoples emotions by crying or whinnying to them as most people within TZM are gullible people that will sympathize with someone crying. I still wonder if this guy doesn't really care, why is he in such a position to begin with?

Gilbert has a problem when people say no to him. When someone says no to him he acts like this weird creepy obsessed dude who will do anything until one says yes. He will use such tactics of stripping someone's admin powers away, getting other people against that person or group, kicking/banning people among other tactics to get people to agree with what he has to say, crying until people feel sorry for him and agree with him. Gilbert also gets people to believe in his viewpoints by claiming to represent Peter Joseph and saying Peter said it so it must be so because after all Peter is the self-appointed guru. In my case when I kept saying "no" on something, Gilbert went on some internet radio thing complaining about a individual he had recently dealt with and how he wish he could lock this individual up in a room with him and kick the crap out of him (to Gilberts benefit it could of been someone else he was talking about, not that it helps his cause).

From my perspective Gilbert makes me laugh. The way he talks sounds a lot like that foreigner from the 70's show called Fezz. Gilbert is incompetent on many levels not that it shouldn't surprise anybody as he is one of many incompetent people within the TZM hierarchal structure. He proves the most that out of anybody TZM has a structure and also how messed up and rotten TZM's structure is. Gilbert is nothing more than a talking head with power, as far as I know and from other individuals he's not really done anything productive for the 4 years he's been in TZM besides being the eyes and ears of Peter. This also shows how Peter Joseph is so disconnected with TZM as to have a person be his eyes, ears and mouth; as a result Peter does not really communicate with his group directly nor understand the situations from both perspectives but rather only knows one side of the situation. Gilbert has this weird ego boost by lying about the amount of members TZM says by stating that TZM has over 500,000 people in it world wide is a complete and utter lie, no one can keep track of the people within TZM and to give such a number requires proof at which he never shows proof. Although to Gilberts benefit again he's not a VTV, anything Gilbert does is mostly internal if he does anything at all, but there have been rare occasions where he has dealt with external problems as well.

I realize that not many from the outside know of Gilbert as he mainly handles internal matters (when he does something), and controls Peter's ears. I have to say overlooking VTV and Peter Joseph that Gilbert is probably the most incompetent most detrimental individual within TZM that is in such a high position. If Gilbert was ousted out of TZM I think TZM's operations would be much smoother not saying it be any better but they would be able to function better, at which I thank Gilbert for staying in the position he's in. Gilberts ability to structure things such as groups or events is completely inefficient as it's obvious that when one has to get to Peter one has to go through Gilbert, as Gilbert controls access to Peter, therefore just on that efficiency is thrown out the window. There is a reason why Gilbert is so controlling even to the level of access people have to Peter as well as what people do in TZM and it's pretty obvious the reason is power and he will maintain it at any cost.

Gilbert to me is just some weird little creepy power hungry control freak dude, who at one time decided to hangout in the RBOSE IRC until they all came back to TZM excluding the trolls and the fact he ordered RBOSE to drop the RBOSE name. If you claim to be a TZM supporter and have no clue who Gilbert or Dark Dancer is then it's a tip off to me that you must not be neck deep within TZM structure then, because if you were you wouldn't be in it anymore or wouldn't be involved in it so much.

What makes TZM structure any better than today's structure. How can a person subject themselves to such BS over the internet I will never understand. To put things in perspective our current system today is better than TZM current system as of right now to say it's not is BS. In our world we have democracy in TZM we have tyranny. If somebody does something wrong in our system they are held accountable and are processed through our court system, if someone does something wrong in TZM it's only wrong if Peter or Gilbert deem it wrong. In our system nobody is above the law, in TZM land the laws are set when Peter are Gilbert say so. In our system people who are against religion or for religion are supported by the 1st amendment to have such beliefs, in TZM land when someone disagrees with Peter or Gilbert they are banned and outside critics are harassed heavily by TZM believers. My point being what makes your stuff better than what we already have? It's not, I just proved it's not, and you'd had years to do something but TZM is doing nothing. As a result your failing hardcore and everybody knows it.

Just because you say you'll help the world doesn't mean it's so. You don't have to be apart of TZM and pretend to help the world to actually help the world. All one has to do is go out into your local communities and do something constructive it's really that easy. You don't need a Gilbert of a Peter Joseph to do that, just get some motivation and go out and join a group like habitat for humanity and go and do something. What does Peter Joseph do? He sits around all day in the dark wearing black emo clothing pretending he has a life while he googles conspiracy theorys and contemplates on why the earth is such a dark and evil place; as well as he contemplates that he is important, and that one day he will become the president of the world. Peter doesn't even mingle with his own community directly at all what the heck does he know about the world let alone humans?

Not that I agree with TVP or their RBE but this type of structure base within TZM is what undermined TVP's message besides Peter's Zeitgeist movies and ego. So many things happened without TVP being informed within TZM. To me it's very understandable why the split occurred. I can imagine before Peter their were many people that wanted to spread the gospel of TVP and it's RBE, it just so happened that Peter was the only successful one by utilizing a medium that called the internet in posting a conspiracy movie as before that time full movies on the internet as streaming videos were becoming really popular. I think TVP understands how it is successful now and no longer needs a group that keeps misrepresenting it's values in this case it would be TZM. I can appreciate the fact that TVP doesn't actively attack it's critics such as TZM as a good example. Granted I know VTV does most of the external attacks upon it's critics, in retrospect TZM as a whole allowed for this to occur in the first place by it's structure.

References

Video game Gilbert plays
http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

Nilesy's Spotlight: Puzzle Pirates! (Gameplay/Commentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMgLUwd0Z8

I thought a blog James Kush wrote about Gilbert will confirm what I said above about this individual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/venus-project-raped-1000s-of-dedicated-people-zeitgeist-global-coordinator-gilbert-ismail/

" "Venus Project Raped 1000′s of Dedicated People" Zeitgeist Global Coordinator Gilbert Ismail 17 comments
THIS CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO. ALOT OF IT HAS BEEN ERASED NOW BUT I GOT SCREENSHOTS. THIS DONATION WAR IS GETTING NASTY:

Gilbert Ismail is using the 1000′s talk like the cult leader Peter Joseph does. Thanks to Mario for pointing this out months ago: http://thezeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/mr-1000/
So now Zeitgeist Movement Global Coordinator Gilbert Ismail is exposing the Venus Project. He says:
Gilbert Ismail It did because it believed tha TVP actually found its message more important than itself, after it showed it DID not but instead wanted to look at itself in the mirror. We found it was more valid to say F U after it raped 1000′s of people dedicating their time to them
So the Zeitgeist Movement says it more valid to tell the Venus Project "fuck you" for raping "1000′s of people". The divisions between this group are so entrenched it is difficult to see how these two groups got along in the first place. Here are the global coordinators for the Venus Project Utopia and Zeitgeist Movement Cult arguing on facebook:

Now the Zeitgeist Global Coordinator is saying he doesnt want any Venus Project activism on his wall or he will stalk them on how failed Venus Project will be.

So now they are trolling each other? Stalking each other?

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]