Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Incredible claim by Conspiritard on Illuminatti face book group

Tags: wow [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 19, 2012 - 17:42
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
After arguing and gish galloping for a whole day in a single 350 post thread the face book user in question came out with the following response.

"You say I won't debate, but I already have on Myspace. Guess who won? Why do you think Myspace took away all the groups and changed their platform. Is it because my very existence and what I know in my head is a threat. I keep learning more and more all the time. See, I don't shy away from conspiracy! I look further into them!"

The user Brian Parent : http://www.facebook.com/teapartytruther made the claim in this group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/25667416965/?ref=ts

I will leave my comment about it to this : I am almost considering keeping this for a comedy movie script, if i ever write one.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 19, 2012 - 19:52
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
My God why do CTers always have this over inflated view of themselves?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Jan 19, 2012 - 21:14
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original
Ah yeah I was in there the time that he said that. Blew me away I tell ya.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 20, 2012 - 02:28
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
MySpace shut down it's groups because they relaunched their site after loosing their ass to Facebook, not because some internet nutter regurgitating Alex Jones and Bill Cooper.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 20, 2012 - 02:38
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
"myspace facebook" is just an anagram of "Payback comes, foe!". They're engineered by the cyber illuminati to deal with people like Brian. The consequences will never be the same.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]