Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Reality of being AntiJob and AntiMoney

Tags: VTV, Neil Kiernan Stephenson, VTV is fat and poor [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 01:25
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Even though I believe money is good and jobs are good I decided to make a topic about the reality of not having a job and not making money into todays society.

I was thinking we could get this down to a science as to what one will be going through because of such thoughts. Throw up whatever you want even if it's obscure/technical or whatever and have fun.

Well in today's society you will have a tough time paying paying taxes because if you don't have a job you can't make money and therefore can't get the money to pay your taxes.

I also assume the person who believes in antijob, and antimoney is also anti taxes which means this individual does not want to contribute to society but yet the sad part is even if this person does not contribute to society we still have to contribute to them through welfare.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
lylenPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 01:29
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Maybe we can make a sort of Lord of the Flies island where people who don't want to work or deal with money can go. Just send em off and forget about em.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 02:05
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

We tried that with Australia and they actually managed to do just fine :-)

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 03:51
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Well if you don't have money and you see people with lots of it, it is almost a natural instinct to be envious about it. Some people take it one step further and place the blame directly on the people who do have money, or they decide that someone is against them and trying to keep them down and thats why they don't have any.

People not having money is a complex situation and there isn't one specific cause for why some people are poor or struggle to pay bills. Some reasons are the type of family; A single parent supporting children with no 2nd parent to help makes it tougher, especially since the parent probably can't work or at the minimum work only a part time job.

If people don't have any real qualifications, they will find it harder to get jobs (especially in a recession) as there are so many other people who could do the same job.

Example;

My family isn't that wealthy (I wouldn't say poor, but we dont own a home and have alot of bills and there usually isn't any money left over at the end of the week), but the reason for this is: My mom works a part time, minimum wage job and supports two children by herself and also has quite a few hire purchases and other costs like power, rent, gas. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why we aren't super duper wealthy or even well off. I don't need to find imaginary enemies to blame it on.

Sorry for the rant but I'd thought about the reality of people being poor a while ago and thought through my opinions on it and what I've seen.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 05:27
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

That is exactly it, no need blaming the reptilians for just about everything.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 07:33
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

It's just a lot easier to be envious and blame some external enemy if you don't have a lot of money or everything you want. It seems that with TZM, at least, they are envious and have external enemies to blame for their problems, yet claim they have risen above money and materialism or whatever.

Not having a lot of money can be due to a lot of causes. Sometimes it truly isn't the person's fault and is due to rotten luck, but other times, there is an element of personal responsibility.

But it will ALWAYS be easier to blame the reptilians, the international bankers (Jews), or the NWO. Always.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 07:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Money is only a problem when you don't have any.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 12:16
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

It's unfortunate that we have people that don't want to market their abilities and skills because they simply do not like to be told what to do... I mean how immature is it that your mentality of not getting a job is because you simply do not like to be told what to do. That's the whole bases for TZM/TVP because they do not like to be told what to do... This is why they advocate communism because it's better and again do not like to be told what to do. This is a juvenile mentality.

In reality people with antijob and antimoney attitudes don't give a shitte about the homeless they only give a shit about themselves and being self-righteous because obviously they simply can't suck it up and be told what to do.

I'd argue these antijob and antimoney people identities are rapped around their own form of what is defined as "fake reality" where in this fake reality their self-importance is raised to an extent that they think the imaginary reality should in fact reflect real reality and when these two realities cannot merge disappointment and regret begin to set in along with anger because of course in their imaginary reality it can't be them that's wrong it has to be everybody else. SOCIETY IS MENTALLY ILL! THE SYSTEM IS WRONG! SOCIETY MADE ME WHO I AM!

These people will have a tendency to perceive themselves as never being wrong, to put down people who oppose their views, lie, and oppresses any opposition.

Certainly not everybody has the narcissistic personality disorder and these people have very honest intentions but in fact I would define these people as evil do gooders and they do not know what they are doing although they perceived their intentions as good it's is actually extremely negative not only just from being a zombie follower but what they are doing to themselves as well which is what would be defined as self-indoctrinating themselves, to self brainwashing compiled with the antijob and antimoney notion this compounds the problem in the evil do gooders life.

Evil dogooders are often taken advantage of by individuals who have narcissistic personality disorder which is again unfortunate and people should recognize this.

Keep in mind their is a strong correlation between people with narcissistic personality disorder and being a psychopath, at least in the academic journal studies I've read.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I google narcissistic personality disorder and found a really good website for explaining and identifying people with such a disorder.

http://www.healthtree.com/articles/personality-disorders/narcissistic/</p>

Diagnosing Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Seeking treatment for narcissism is rare. The narcissistic individual sees nothing wrong with his or her narcissism; to narcissists, their "natural" superiority is obvious to them, and therefore should be obvious to all.
When narcissists seek medical help, it's usually because their self-image has been disrupted by an occurrence that casts doubt on their assumed superiority. Such a crisis can result in clinical anxiety and depression, and it if for these emotions that the narcissist seeks treatment.
Diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder requires a thorough psychological evaluation, the gathering of personal history, and personal observations made by the diagnosing doctor. In accordance with the DSM-IV, a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder is considered when five or more of the following criteria are present:
· has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

· is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

· believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
· requires excessive admiration

· has a sense of entitlement, i.e. unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

· is interpersonally exploitative (i.e. takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends)

· lacks empathy, i.e. is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

· is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

· shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
lylenPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 14:43
(0)

CS Original

I would think if your a Narcissist to the point of being obsessed with your self image you would be dedicating a large portion of your thinking skills to building narratives that confirm whatever true feelings you wish to have about yourself. So for internal reasons you can take actions which confirm this self image story that go against what would be sensible to the health or well being to yourself and others.
Is that what you mean? Or am I missing the point.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
lylenPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 14:49
(0)

CS Original

If this is the point your trying to make then I could see it would follow that such a person would be unwilling to apply critical thinking to their own lives. Whatever external forces that cause them to question themselves would be seen as the enemy.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
lylenPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 14:52
(0)

CS Original

Speaking of self delusion has CS ever done a thread on the Dunning Kruger effect?
Dunning-Kruger Effect — our incompetence masks our ability to recognize our incompetence.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 15:30
(0)

CS Original

The reason VTV and other like him advocate a anti-job and anti-work position because it reflects their own lack of ambition and/or ability. They never once consider that the reason they don't fit in society is because of their own personal failings. Trust me, I've known VTV for many years and he has always been a person with minimal ambition who blames the rest of the world for his problems.

Ironically, in Venus Project-like society VTV and his cronies would be just as useless as they are in the current one. None of those yahoos, or very few, possess any appreciable skills, technical or otherwise.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 15:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Well, hello Mr. Davenport!

Please, tell us more!

I'm genuinely interested in VTV's background because I've often wondered if it mirrors my speculations on him. So far, so good.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 20:44
(0)

CS Original

Geez, I don't even know where to start. He was definitely a latch key kid with minimal adult supervision. His mom was a heavy drinker who spent most of her time unemployed and inebriated. The relationship he had with his father was tenuous at best and they argued constantly. When his parents divorced he went back and force between living with his mother and father. After a while the relationship with his father deteriorated so much that he decided or was forced to live with his mother full time and rarely saw his father after that.

During this period in his life he was a fairly hardcore christian and preached pretty regularly about it to anyone who would listen. This was his first experiment with movements but it wouldn't be his last.

Eventually he rejected Christianity, mainly I believe because he felt his father, who was fairly religious in your typical Sunday morning Christian kind of way, pushed it on him. As I said previously there was a lot of tension in their relationship and I believe he abandoned Christianity as a form of rebellion against his father. Who knows, if a few things had happened differently, Neil might be involved in christian fundamentalism.

You could certainly tell at an early age that he was desperately searching for something to be a part of. He never lacked self confidence or a sense of self importance.

What else do you want to know?

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 20:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

MORE DIRT MORE MORE

Has he ever had a job other than 711? Is he on the dole? How does he afford food?

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 20:51
(0)

CS Original

Did he really slap the shit out of his old lady!?

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:00
(0)

CS Original

In school, when he did show up, he was a terrible student. He often came to school dressed in dirty, ripped clothing and smelling sour and sweaty, as if his clothes hadn't been cleaned in ages. His mom made no effort to make sure he made it to school. It wasn't long until he stopped going all together.

Even then he blamed the educational system for his failures. One thing about Neil is that he has a tendency to externalized. It's never his fault. It would never cross his mind that the reason he isn't doing well in school is because he didn't study hard enough. When you think about it, it makes a lot of sense that he would be involved in movements that attempt to change society.

In his mind his own personal problems, whether they be personal, professional or otherwise, can't possible originate from himself but must be the sole fault of the world around him. He is completely incapable of self reflection and therefore he is also incapable of personal growth. The mix of extreme narcissism and the inability to reflect is a volatile combination.

By the way, he is three hundred pounds. Not that it matters.

What else? Anything specific?

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Is it true that he lives in a trailer? If so, is it in a trailer park? Or does he own the land the trailer is on? Does he actually own the trailer?

Rumor has it he's only had one job in his life: a 711 clerk job which he was fired from for stealing. Is this true? And if so, what does he do for money? Is he on welfare?

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:05
(0)

CS Original

I don't believe he slapped his old lady though I can not verify this. Neil isn't the kind to engage in physical violence though he would threatened. He may have grabbed her forcefully but I can't imagine he smack her but I can't say for certain.

He is more prone to psychological torture. He use to brow beat his ex-wife, getting into her face until she broke down.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:07
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Who takes care of his kids? Do they actually live with him? Do they go to school?

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:11
(0)

CS Original

He does live in a trailer in a trailer park. He doesn't own the land. I can't say where he lives because that wouldn't be fair.

He has had a few jobs in his life mostly love level stuff like dishwasher and counter jockey at 7-11. He doesn't have a high school diploma, dropped out in the tenth, so his option for employment are pretty slim.

I don't think he is on welfare right now though he might be trying to get assistance. Most of his money comes from his tenants. He rents out rooms in his trailer. One of the reason he wants custody of his kids is so that he can receive child support.

His kids are split between himself and his ex. As far as I know they go to school.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:11
(0)

CS Original

Mack: How do you know VTV? I'm guessing he was a former classmate by your school story. Just wondering, thanks,

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:12
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Where does does he find these tenants? Does he actually own the trailer?

So he doesn't have custody of his children? He tells people he home schools them.

He said his wife ran off to West Virginia. Is this not true?

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:14
(0)

CS Original

Sil,

I don't want to get into to much detail. Rest assured, I know him pretty well.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:17
(0)

CS Original

Why is he so redneck, Christ.

That's rhetorical, of course.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:18
(0)

CS Original

He finds his tenants through friends and the internet. Some of the people who lived with him were friends or a friend of a friend.

The last time I heard he shared custody with his ex but that may have changed. They kids could be home schooled which wouldn't surprise me.

His wife did run off to West Virginia. She left him for a guy she met at a political function. From what I heard she up and vanished for six months. Neil and friend drove out to West Virginia to retrieve her but were unable to complete their mission.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:20
(0)

CS Original

So he thought he'd play cowboy and get his ex-wife back?

Wow. What was he expecting? To beat the new guy's ass with his fat rage?

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:20
(0)

CS Original

Was this political function for Ron Paul?

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:20
(0)

CS Original

Snob,

Surprisingly he isn't really that redneck in the traditional banjo playing, country music loving, nascar watching, gun rack sort of way.

At his very core, he is a guy who really wants to be important but is only willing to exert minimal effort.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MackDavenportPosted: Feb 11, 2011 - 21:23
(0)

CS Original

He went to WV to talk some sense into her. She eventually did return but with the new guy in tow and demanded that Neil leave his beloved aluminum hovel. Of course he refused. For a while they all lived together in the trailer.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]