Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Is VTV dead?

Tags: VTV, AD HOMONIDZ, It's a well oiled rumor machine, VTV redundant & unimportant, MORE ANTIVTV TAGS, VTV is fat and looks like Rosie O'Donald, LARP DARP [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:35
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

I heard that VTV may have seppuku'd / hara kiri'd since he got dissed by TVP, TZM, Boston Tea Party, his ex-wife, and everyone else. None of his stuff has been updated in days, despite his gastropoda ass always posting online 24/7.

So what's the word through the grape vine?

I think also he may have taken off to start rebuilding his online persona, maybe so he can come back as a libertarian again or something.

Evidence? None at all.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:38
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Nope.

At least you admitted that you were making up theories this time rather then trying to pawn them off as real though.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:47
(0)

CS Original

Larping is for adult children who are too lazy to get a job and take on adult responsibly. Also Dungeons and Dragons sucks.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:49
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

Fuck. This thread is going to get out of hand, isn't it.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:49
(0)

CS Original

Yes
Edit: VTV I was wondering you a member of TZM; but you also claim to be a Libertarian. But the two are ideologically opposed. How does that work out?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 10:54
(0)

CS Original

Holy fuck it worked!

From IRC:

<rox> speaking of, word on the street is maybe VTV did himself in
<rox> it's not really word, i'm just trying to spread that rumor, hoping it'll make him come out of hiding if he's still around.

I totally called it, and what's sad is you responded right away, lol. Fucking two minutes after I post he replies, lol pathetic.

At least you admitted that you were making up theories this time rather then trying to pawn them off as real though.

As if I've started other rumors about you? Now who's the one making shit up?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:07
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Unfortunately it appears he is alive, still suckling on the welfare teat.

Also I lol'd at the timestamp of the original post vs VTV's reply.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:18
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I would like to know why VTV always responds to these kinds of threads rather than actually debate his critics on actual issues.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:35
(0)

CS Original

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but the prompt response was happenstance.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:36
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

So why'd you lose your mod position on TZM.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:44
(0)

CS Original

I haven't lost my mod position. That's another theory you guys made up. If you want to test the theory one of you can post there and I will most happily ban you.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:47
(0)

CS Original

If you look under my name, it still says global moderator. My name is also red, which means moderator. Never ceases to amaze me how perceptive you guys claim to be when your "debunking conspiracy theories" and how absolutely fail you are when confirmation bias kicks in.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:56
(0)

CS Original

I would like to know why VTV always responds to these kinds of threads rather than actually debate his critics on actual issues.

That's what I thought, too.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 11:58
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

VTV said:

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but the prompt response was happenstance.

Wow VTV is a coincidence theorist and a conspiracy theorist at the same time.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:06
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Never ceases to amaze me how perceptive you guys claim to be when your "debunking conspiracy theories" and how absolutely fail you are when confirmation bias kicks in.

1) You don't seem to understand what confirmation bias is, because you're using it incorrectly. If you still have your mod position then I was merely wrong, something that happens on a regular basis and doesn't bother me. It has nothing to do with confirmation bias.

2) I do not own the debunking of conspiracy theories, I think you meant "you're."

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:11
(0)

CS Original

I was merely wrong

Funny thing, people admit when they're wrong on here, instead of banning each other. You guys might want to try that sometime.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:18
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

This is so pointless. In twelve hours we'll have a 14-page topic full of VTV shrieking his same tired "confirmation bias" and "you guys are always wrong" tropes over and over again interspersed with people making fat jokes and talking about LARPing.

Just ignore him, people.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:20
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Just ignore him

The one thing he can't tolerate. Well, that and having a job I guess.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:27
(0)

CS Original

I would point out that you started this thread because you were bored trolls hoping I would respond. The only reason I did is because I find it funny to point out how often people make up theories and lie here.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Cool story bro.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 12:41
(0)

CS Original

Lolwut, Rox' only opened this thread because she was expecting you to answer? Some part of me is hoping you don't seriously believe that.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 13:03
(0)

CS Original

VTV

Again you are member of TZM and you also claim to be a Libertarian. To groups that are ideologically opposed to each other. So how does that work out for you?
P.S. Larping sucks

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 13:12
(0)

CS Original

Lolwut, Rox' only opened this thread because she was expecting you to answer? Some part of me is hoping you don't seriously believe that.

Actually that's actually why I did it, I'm happy to say my first successful troll was successful. Within 2 minutes!

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 13:17
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

VTV is just a wind up clock, say something about him and he will come running, and when you are just winding him up and sayng shit to get him to react, he reacts. The guys lost in the oblivion, and has no idea when people are doing this. He just makes himself look like a twat when he dashes over to defend himself against people who genuinely dont give a shit about him.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 13:19
(0)

CS Original

Actually that's actually why I did it, I'm happy to say my first successful troll was successful. Within 2 minutes!

Oh, my bad. On the other hand, finally VTV managed to use "troll" correctly. Congrats!

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 14:25
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Hey Rox, there's no way VTV could have seppuku'd. That tiny ass sword would just stick into his fat lard stomach like a pin in a pincushion, doing no damage. :3

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 14:56
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

I couldn't find you on the admin list but saw you still have the title of "Global Administrator." I started a topic asking (note: ASKING) if you were demoted. That's not the same as stating you did loose it as a fact. This is another shining example of how you love to call STRAWMANZ but unwittingly do it yourself. I don't think it's intentional, I genuinely think you're just that dumb.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 14:58
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

AD HOMONIDZ

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 15:01
(0)

CS Original

Mr. Paul Jones. If you don't give a shit about me. Stop talking about me. :) That would make a lot more sense then wasting as much time as you do talking about me. I ignore you guys and then you say I would not be able to handle you ignoring me. Tell you what. Why don't you all just stop talking about me in general. Then we can see if I can't handle it. Ok? :)

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 30, 2011 - 15:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

ADHOMONIDZSTRAWMANG

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]