Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Doug "The Annihilator" Mallette Exposed in Swedish Press.

I give a rough translation If anyone who speaks Swedish wants to give a better translation, I'll repost

Tags: douglas mallette, null, con artist, crazy [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 15, 2012 - 14:05
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 00:50
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
Vel, er ikke det fantastisk! Svenskene fikk noe riktig for en endring.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 02:36
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Quote from Muertos

Vel, er ikke det fantastisk! Svenskene fikk noe riktig for en endring.

SPEAK AMERICAN
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 06:37
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Vel, er ikke det fantastisk! Svenskene fikk noe riktig for en endring = Well, isn't it wonderful! The Swedes got something right for a change

In Norwegian
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 07:22
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
From http://www.jimjesus.com/2012/01/doug-annihilator-mallette-exposed.html
http://allehanda.se/start/ornskoldsvik/1.4287637--det-tyder-pa-bristande-kunskap-

(Rough translation)

Yesterday was ÖA reveal Örnsköldsvik Municipality mistake . Officials believed they invited an engineer who worked for NASA.

Instead, the American Douglas Mallette. He was one of the poster child for the so-called Zeitgeist Movement. The movement will be happy impression that Mallette is some kind of "space experts" that he has been involved in developing space shuttles for NASA.

In their promotional material, the organizers of the visit ended with a number of claims. Among other things, that Mallette "devoted professional life to developing technologies for sustainable ecological systems in space."It is not true. But what has the actually Mallette made? Well, the closest he comes is a space that holds a similar position a trainee for the company GeoControl Systems.For them, Mallette worked on systems for cargo handling, loading and unloading, at the Kennedy Space Center. Warehouse work, if you like.

Before that he worked for the U.S. Navy and later as a salesman. Mallette has negotiated everything from cigarettes to airline tickets and menswear.

To say that Mallette worked with space skyttelprogrammet is stretching the truth. More doubts that the municipality is spreading also applies Mallette companies Cybernated Farm Systems (CFS).

World-class company describes as "revolutionary" and "high tech". It's very well done for a one-man company that was started a few months ago, you would think. The company now registered in November 2011.

Pictures from Mallette so-called research facility also says the a lot about CFS.
The facility consists of a small narrow closet on a number square. There Mallette two small frames for vegetables. That's all.

According to Mallette's own data is the development budget in the current situation of the project at just over 35 000. Instead of high technology, this is rather a small hobby project where Mallette trying to cultivate energy-efficient.

Errors such as these have World class helped to spread out. And officials' claims of a direct collaboration with the Green Party has been the politicians to respond.

Liberal Party Gunnar Melin is one of the politicians who are extremely skeptical about how it was handled.
- This seems very strange. Is it bad research or what is going on? And how can the World class at all, think about the idea of ​​a collaboration with a political party in this way, he says and continues:
- This indicates a lack of knowledge and / or poor track of what to do in the context of World Class.
OA has tried to achieve World Class Project Vanya Östman for comment.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From http://allehanda.se/start/ornskoldsvik/1.4287637--det-tyder-pa-bristande-kunskap-
justintempler had posted this on James Kush blog in the comment section.
Douglas Mallette,.... I swear he's a combination of idiot and con man.

There's more here:
http://allehanda.se/start/ornskoldsvik/1.4284255-ifragasatt-talare-flygs-hit-for-skattepengar

translated snippet...

However, Mallette one of the poster child for the so-called Zeitgeist Movement.
The foundation of the movement are the films of the same name. Of critics described the movement's message that a healthy mix of conspiracy theories.
The most famous Zeitgeist idea is that the U.S. government either on its own did the September 11 attack, or at least knew and did not stop the terrorist attack.
If the secret societies that control the world.
In the case of Douglas Mallette is mostly about space.

***He is among other things, convinced that human development can be explained by the fact that aliens have been involved with "behind the scenes".***

His great dream is to see a space base on the moon.
Mallette's most famous performance is the film Awakening (Awakening) that he posted on Youtube.
The Awakening shown pictures of starving children while Mallette spend the text of everything he is against: banks, money, capitalism and consumerism.

end snippet....

I laughed at the pic of his Omega Volksgarden with its 3 lonely grow cubes sitting sideways next to a window with no grow light.

The Omega Garden makes more than one version of their hydroponic Ferris wheel. The fact that he bought the Volksgarden "tinker toy" version proves he is clueless. If this guy was really serious about starting a company around the concept (or even began to understand what he was doing) he would have bought a commercial model.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hZBS0tBXS_w/TvHxosGoYbI/AAAAAAAAAe4/xsOv9cBk-p8/s1600/rotogro+vertical+cannabis.jpg

There's nothing cybernated or sustainable about the concept of having a Ferris wheel that dunks your plants, that have been inserted into individual non renewable Rockwool cubes around an artificial light source, in a solution tank every few minutes. The Ferris wheel concept came about as a way to efficiently grow marijuana away from the prying eyes of law enforcement. A visit to any one of the numerous marijuana growing sites will reveal the true purpose of what systems like the one that Doug bought are used for.

Remember the marijuana crop is valued in dollars per GRAM so this stealth method of growing marijuana makes sense. Food crops are valued in dollars per POUND or cents per gram. So while growing marijuana using an Omega Garden can be considered efficient, growing food using the same method is not. Until we start paying $30 for a few grams of tomatoes, there are far more efficient ways of growing food crops hydroponically.

The fact that you "can" grow food (although very inefficiently) is used by the companies as a marketing gimmick so they can push these products (and sometimes even get free advertising) in a media that would otherwise reject the articles or advertisement.
(You can't very well get free full page articles in Popular Science about the latest and best marijuana growing system now can you?)

The fact that Doug bought the marketing gimmick hook line and sinker leaves the following options

Doug is:
a. naive
b, deluded
c. ignorant
d. con man
e. all of the above

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 10:43
(0)

CS Original
Here is his response, posted here: http://bandaba123.wordpress.com/

Hello sir,
I have been made aware of the article you recently wrote about me in regards to my upcoming lecture in Örnsköldsvik. It seems there has been a very large miscommunication, or you have a personal agenda you're trying to fulfill, but what baffles me most is that you didn't do any journalistic diligence, and take the time to contact me directly to conduct an interview to sort these things out. So, I will address your points here, and hopefully we can come to a mutual understanding.1. I never claim I worked for NASA. In fact, I go to great lengths to make sure people understand the difference between working for the Space Shuttle Program (SSP) and working for NASA directly. The former US Space Shuttle Program was populated mostly by people who did not work for NASA directly, but who worked for contracted companies like Boeing, Lockheed, United Space Alliance and hundreds of subcontracted companies. The government did this to ensure fairness throughout the country, so that the few larger companies would not dominate all the work. I worked for a subcontractor to Boeing, first called GBTech, then we moved over to GeoControl when the contract shifted. I worked in the Boeing building in Houston, Texas, not far from the Johnson Space Center. I worked with Boeing people, on Boeing materials related to the Space Shuttle. My paycheck might have been from a subcontracted company, but in all respects, I was with Boeing. I make this point again and again, but sad to say, sometimes the translation misses people and when they hear "Space Shuttle" they tend to think everyone involved were NASA employees. I hope this clears that up.
As for what I did, Boeing dealt with a lot more than 'construction projects' with regards to the SSP, including ongoing logistic and upkeep operations. Boeing owns the Space Shuttle. They built it. NASA rents it. That's the best way to think about how that all worked. I worked in the Boeing SE&I, Systems Engineering and Integration department called Configuration Management. We were responsible for tracking and maintaining all the records of the materials that went up and down in the shuttle payload bay. This also included interfacing with other departments on a regular basis, like Propulsion, Mass Properties, etc. By definition, that's Systems Engineering. We attended and delivered updates to Boeing and the United Space Alliance and were responsible for delivering official documentation to NASA that readied the craft for launch.

A 'trainee' for GeoControl Systems? I find this quite comical. No, I was an Engineer, but it seems you're more interested in insulting me than actually finding out what I did. "For them, Mallette worked on systems for cargo handling, loading and unloading, at the Kennedy Space Center. Warehouse work, if you like." Well, that proves you are not interested in facts. First, I lived and worked in Houston, Texas, as mentioned above. Second, I worked in the Boeing building, at a desk, with other Boeing Engineers. I covered all that above.

2. Calling me the poster child for the Zeitgeist Movement seems more like a means to insult me than anything else, but I will remain professional in this email. I do not consider myself the poster child for anything other than a man who wants to help people understand how science, engineering and technology can improve the lives of all people on Earth. My experience in the space industry, coupled with my formal education in Engineering Technology: Space Systems, coupled with my life long passion for space exploration in general (which is why I wrote a book on it), has afforded me the knowledge to speak on such things. My lecture inÖrnsköldsvik is not the first time I've lectured. I have spoken at the Initiatives of Change conference in Caux, Switzerland, sponsored by the United Nations, I have spoken at Liverpool Hope University, in Liverpool, UK, and I have spoken at the University of Illinois, in Champagne-Urbana, Illinois (USA). None of those were as a 'poster child' for the Zeitgeist Movement (TZM). In fact, I rarely ever try to use that as a means to do speaking. I am more interested in ideas, not the labels of organizations. In fact, you'll find that at the end of the lecture I am giving in Örnsköldsvik, I list several groups beyond just TZM that people can explore if interested.

3. You're not accurate on what the Zeitgeist Movement was founded on. I'm not sure if this is on purpose to push your agenda, or if it was a simple mistake. You're jumping to the original first film, Zeitgeist, as if that is the basis for the entire movement. That is completely incorrect and has been addressed many times over by none other than Peter Joseph himself, the creator of the Zeitgeist films. I cannot do anything about people who choose to ignore facts, but if this is simply a mistake, then I will say that the movement has nothing to do with the first film. TZM started after the second film, Addendum, and has never had a direct link to the first film. Also, to address a point you made, I personally think Conspiracy Theories are a waste of time. I have said so time and again. I do not spend my time on them. I also don't care about 'secret societies' and whether "they" hold sway over the world. Some members of TZM do, and there are people all around the world who are part of other groups and institutions that hold views on all matter of subjects revolving around that, so would you then accuse every group in the world to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory group, simply because they have members who voice their personal opinions on those subjects? Doubtful. That's a disingenuous act, and should be above a man of journalistic integrity. I am not a Conspiracy Theorist.

4. I am also not a man who thinks aliens had a definitive role in shaping mankind. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I am "convinced" of this. I find that hypothesis fascinating, and have enjoyed films like Ancient Aliens aired in America on the subject, but for anyone to assert this as truth is ridiculous. There is no data either way to solidify that hypothesis at all, and to be honest that kind of data will likely never manifest anyway, but it is kind of fun to speculate on the 'what if' scenario. Sometimes it's nice to let the mind wander. Every once in a while you find a kernel of truth there. Now, do I believe that alien life is plentiful in the universe? Absolutely, and so do many, many globally recognized and well respected astrophysicists and space scientists. Would you attack them all because of such a belief? I'm sure people like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku would have a word of two with you if you did.

5. Yes, I made Awakening. It has become more popular that I ever dreamed it would, but it is also intellectually honest. I made sure to research and run statistical analysis on all the main points of the film. Most of the film is designed to get people to think about how the world operates, which in an of itself is not a bad thing. If mankind never did that, we'd all still be living in caves, doing the hunter/gatherer thing.

6. I'm not quite sure how my company was labeled as, "World-class company describes as "revolutionary" and "high tech"." I just started, but I see how you are using our initial set up as a means to attack me and what I'm doing. It's a shame you didn't bother to interview me and ask relevant questions. The first stage of operations is quite simple, and I'm proud of that fact. I am testing a low power grow light system I designed, and I don't need a lot of fancy computers, lights or gadgets to do this test. That would be a huge waste of money and resources. The smartest companies use the most efficient and simple methods when they are starting. That is what I'm doing.

"According to Mallette's own data is the development budget in the current situation of the project at just over 35 000. Instead of high technology, this is rather a small hobby project where Mallette trying to cultivate energy-efficient." Actually, the Phase 1 budget is much less than that (if you're meaning $35,000 in USD), but then again I never needed tens of thousands or millions of dollars at the beginning to get things started. Phase 2, when we do full scale prototype development, will require $1 million USD, to build a self sustaining structure, add in the solar and wind systems, robotics, computer controls, etc. That's when it will get more high-tech. Stand by for that and I'll send you all kinds of fancy pictures, if all you want is something that looks like Star Trek.

Mr. Englund, it looks to me like you have a personal agenda here. You could have easily reached me directly and I would have been happy to answer any questions you had, but instead you posted what is obviously an attack on me, without doing proper journalistic diligence. That's disappointing. Nevertheless, I have addressed your points and I hope this cleared things up. In the future, if you have questions related to what I'm doing, then by all means contact me and we can talk. I'm easy to find on Facebook, and now because of this email, you have my email address. I wish you well.

Regards,

Douglas Mallette
Aerospace Systems Engineer
CEO, Cybernated Farm Systems LLC
Space Advocacy Speaker
Author: Turning Point

So his answers are basically:

1. You're a biased prick for exposing me.
2. My supporters, not me, are responsible for the fiction that I worked for NASA, but I really did (sort of ) work for NASA.
3. AD HOMINOIDZ! AD HOMINOIDZ!
4. The movies aren't the movement.
5. I design cool looking Star Trek space cities.
6. My shit will turn out to be cool in the future. So just wait. Oh, and you're still a biased prick.

Way to go, Mallette! More expert PR handling from the Zeitgeist Movement.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 13:14
(1)

I think I like the Swedish press now.

http://allehanda.se/start/ornskoldsvik/1.4287637--det-tyder-pa-bristande-kunskap-
Translated:
http://www.jimjesus.com/2012/01/doug-annihilator-mallette-exposed-pt-3.html
Mallette lecture is canceled
Now highlights the Green Party Douglas Mallette from his lecture program after new revelations about the controversial aerospace engineer. Listen for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nib_C58nFHg
Over the weekend started a number of films distributed on the Internet. OA detection on space engineer Douglas Mallette has a ripple effect in social media. A number of American bloggers sat on the damning details of Mallette. Now was the information brought to light. It involves a number of statements made by Mallette in connection with an interview for over a year ago. In the interview, express themselves Mallette say the least drastic: the opponents must be "crushed" and that some people are a "waste of skin". He spoke of "obliterate" and "eliminate" people who go against him. These statements have the Green Party in Örnsköldsvik seen. - We felt that we just could not accept this. It is so serious that even talking in these terms. Therefore, we choose to say no to him. We emphasize Mallette from the program, says Jakob Norstedt-Moberg, spokesperson. It should be said that Douglas Mallette at a number of occasions already said that he regrets his former statements. Also forgive films spread at the weekend. In the current situation, he says so here on the statements. - Of course, I repent, and wish I had it made. There were words said in affect. I am not an advocate violence, says Douglas Mallette. Even schools that have invited Douglas Mallette to speak, starting to hesitate after OA's revelations. - Tomorrow we will gather and wash out the matter of the teacher team, says Hans Jonsson, teachers, Nolaskolan.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 13:19
(1)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

A number of American bloggers sat on the damning details of Mallette. Now was the information brought to light.

Who were the American bloggers?

Our own Jim Jesus and Mr. James Kush.

Cheers, gentlemen! Or skål, as they say in Sweden (and Norway too).
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 13:24
(0)

CS Original
I think Douglas Mallete is pretty much a con-artist granted I think he's a nice person because his ultimate goal isn't to screw people over but to spread his ideological obsession with outer-space to the masses. I don't think Douglas is good enough to clean the toilets inside a spaceship let alone work on them in NASA or be subcontracted out to do something for NASA.

Just because a company Douglas works for does work with another company doesn't mean Douglas actually does work at/with that external company exclusively. I would assume if he really worked for a company that subcontracts it's work out to other companies, then they do much more than just do things for NASA.

I'm a bit interested in geocontrol-systems place Douglas use to work at I'll take a look at it later.

I think Scott Keller is more qualified to work for NASA than Douglas is to be honest.

Whatever happened to Scott Kellers campaign anyways? Vote Scott Keller 2012!?!
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 13:31
(1)

CS Original
@ 2012CT: Keller is now running for the Libertarian party nomination. I just did an update a few days ago to my blog about him.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/06/17/vote-twoofer-in-twelve-a-conspiracy-theorist-runs-for-president/

Scroll to the end for the update.

BTW, more news on Mallette, I'll make a separate post.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 13:32
(2)

CS Original
Swedish "World Class 2015" Team apologizes for inviting Mallette:

http://varldsklassprojektteamet.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/douglas-malettes-forelasningar-stalls-in/

In the light of information obtained during the last days, we have decided to cancel our participation in Douglas Mallette lectures in Örnsköldsvik. World Class 2015 can never support anti-democratic views that incite violence or other unlawful acts.

We hope that the debate that has followed this effort does not discourage people to lift up discussions or engage in Örnsköldsvik development. Social development is driven largely by creating dynamic open environments where many have their say. On the journey we continue in Örnsköldsvik. World Class 2015 will therefore continue to encourage all who want to contribute to meeting the challenges that face Ornskoldsvik.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 14:26
(0)

CS Original
Here is a better translation of the article announcing the cancellation:

Mallette lectures has been cancled

The Green Party has decided to cancel Douglas Mallette lectures. New information about the controversial aerospace engineer forced the politicians to change their minds.
"The statements Mallette has made .. we can not accept such views," says Jakob Norstedt-Moberg, spokesperson.

This weekend a number of youtube-videos was posted. OA (the name of the paper) disclosure about the space engineer Douglas Mallette got some spread in social media.

A number of American bloggers sat on some damning dark details about Mallettes past.

Now this information was brought to light.

It involves a number of statements made by Mallette in an interview from last year.

In the interview, Mallette uses a few drastic expressions: that opponents must be "crushed" and that some people are a "waste of skin".

He said that he would "annihilate" and "eliminate" people who go against him.

The harshness of these statements got the Green Party to react.
"We felt that we just could not accept this. It's serious enough to even be talking in such kind of terms. Therefore, we choose to say "no" to him. Mallette is no longer welcome here says Jakob Norstedt-Moberg, spokesperson.

It should be said, that Douglas Mallette at a number of occasions stated that he regrets his former statements. Also one of his apology-films were spread this weekend.

In the current situation, this is his statements.
"Of course, I regret saying those things. There were words said in affect. I do not advocate violence", says Douglas Mallette.

Even schools that have invited Douglas Mallette to speak, starting to hesitate after OA:s (name of the paper) disclosure.

- Tomorrow we teachers will gather and discuss this situation, says Hans Jonsson, the teachers representative, Nola-school.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 14:36
(1)

Quote from Muertos

Quote from JimJesus

A number of American bloggers sat on the damning details of Mallette. Now was the information brought to light.

Who were the American bloggers?

Our own Jim Jesus and Mr. James Kush.

Cheers, gentlemen! Or skål, as they say in Sweden (and Norway too).

I'm big in Sweden. :3
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
james kushPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 15:25
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original
The power of blogging! Dr Mario Brotha put the video in the hands of the Swedish Newspaper, it was his suggestion that I upload it so that paid off big time! Thank you sir!!
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 16:02
(0)

CS Original
In Douglas clever use of word play (sarcasm) in his rebuttal to the Swedish article, he claims he never said he worked in NASA yet I could of sworn in a recent blogtalk he said he worked for NASA. Maybe someone else can listen to this blogtalk and confirm that Douglas said he worked for NASA. I would do it myself but I do not have the time as of right now. The blog talk title even says he works for NASA.

I have been skeptical for awhile that Douglas Mallete holds a system engineering position at geocontrol as well as I'm skeptical that he has worked with Boeing and NASA. I'm skeptical in the sense as to the working relationship Douglas says he works for these companies. I appreciate the fact that the Swedish press looked into this matter as Douglas has used this shtick to get his foot in a lot of other places and nobody before the Swedish press has really looked into this. I applaud the Swedish people for not allowing such a fraud to speak at their function at Örnsköldsvik and advocate that other press/organizations around the world to follow suit if they want to be taken seriously to the world. I also appreciate the bloggers that helped inform the Swedish press as to what Douglas Mallete is all about and would advocate other people to speak up as well in these types of cases. If someone is promoting his or her background which Douglas is clearly doing their should always be a background and validity checks way before he or she comes to speak at a function. Since this all started up I will be looking more into geocontrol now out of curiosity.

Everybody needs to look into more in general lecturers, radio personalities, tv personalities, organizations and anything else when these person/enetities present themselves in a fashion as the all knowing guru and use such things as their background, credentials, or other things to get their foot into the door. When a person or organization makes such claims, boasts such credentials, or anything else public in a sense of spreading it around to the masses it becomes fair game for anybody to look into such things to grade it's validity. If their is little to no validity to it, it won't stand up; even when their is spin and BS is put on it, it won't stand up to the critical thinking masses before or after the fact.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zmglobal/2011/07/13/zm-global-13th-july-with-doug-mallette-1

Doug Mallette from the NASA program delivers updates from the Zeitgeist Movement Technology Team, and the latest from Zeitnews. Doug will also answer questions from movement members.
About : ZM Global Radio is a weekly radio show presented by various active coordinators of The Zeitgeist Movement in a rotational fashion.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 16:25
(0)

@2012
Screenshotted and listening now. He's not saying he worked for NASA thusfar, but he's not saying he isn't either. He's eluding to it for sure.
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 16:54
(0)

CS Original
I wrote a blog nearly a year ago when Mallette's statements first came to light. Today I updated it with an account of this week's incident in Sweden, which I think validates many of the points I made at that time.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/02/13/simply-annihilate-them-the-zeitgeist-movements-disturbing-flirtation-with-advocating-violence/

Scroll to the end for the update.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 17:02
(0)

CS Original
Anyone see Douglas Cybernated Farm Systems company? Reminds me of Nanos solar powered flux capacitor bike but more important the technological break through of Nanos solar power truck horn! Anybody got a link to that thread?

So all I have to do is buy some parts off another website and make a business out of it then claim it's my own startup business and it's a technological breakthrough? Not sure how he's going to use this business to make money since it's borrowing everything from another business. Maybe he has a license to do it?

I got it all in two pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/CybernatedFarmSystems

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 17:14
(1)

Why do you all opposed pot abundance? IT CURES CANCER! You just want everyone to die of cancer, stupid zionist sheepole.
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 17:41
(1)

CS Original
Douglas Mallet said on facebook "Douglas Mallette Georgi - I don't care what those people have to say. I have more important things to do than deal with the roaches who scurry around in the dark looking for scraps to munch on.". I suppose he doesn't have to care what we say but I'm sure others will. Mallete isn't just barred from one event he's barred from two now. Maybe someone should attempt to inform all the events he goes to what he is like so they at least are informed?

Douglas it's not the fact we're roaches looking for scraps to eat it's the fact that your a fraud. If your upset that people are beginning to look into you more then so be it but these people such as the Swedish press, bloggers and other people are doing nothing wrong because all they want to know is if you hold any real validity to your name and are not some fraud. Like it or not you put yourself out in the public this is what tends and should happen. You call us roaches but we're trying to help your validity by verifying your claims as well as inform.

http://www.facebook.com/douglas.mallette

more comments on facebook about Douglas being barred.

This comment was deleted by Dougleas on his facebook. I happened to have had another page up to it and noticed it was missing when I reload Douglas FB page on another browser.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 18:33
(0)

CS Original
Notice how similar his response is to the tone he took in the apology video from February 2011. He acts as if his own words aren't very important. He's putting the lion's share of the blame on those who publicized his own words, as if they were doing something wrong by bringing to light things he himself said. He doesn't even sound angry at the event promoters who canceled him--but he's plenty angry at James Kush, Jim Jesus and me, and the Swedish reporter.
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 18:51
(0)

CS Original
Douglas deleted a comment off his facebook that I actually agreed with. The guy said that Douglas should should distance himself more from TZM. I wonder why he would deleted the guys comment though?

"Christopher S. Jannette I read the article. Please consider doing more decoupling from The Zeitgeist Movement, work on your personal brand (write a well researched and cited book) and continue to find startup capital for CFS. Keep working at it, but please distance yourself from TZM, as much as I think their hearts are in the right place."

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 20:25
(0)

CS Original
Douglas Mallette decided to use the "we're paid government shills" and "I'm getting the lawyers out" card. I honestly can't see a real engineer ever come to such a conclusion... It's just mind blowing that their are people like this out there. I think this definitively takes away from what little credibility he had left.

Now Douglas resorted to fear tactics in a attempt to shut people up. He's upset that people have exposed him for the fraud that he is and his last card is name calling and fear tactics which are used by individuals who are desperate. It's obvious that he does not want people to validate his claims to give him more validity because if he did he would welcome such criticism instead of using force to shut people up. Again Douglas you are in the public, your pretty much fair game for people who want to validate your claims, they have a right to know. If you want to rejoin what you call the cockroach population and hide in darkness your welcome to do so anytime.

"Douglas Mallette
Mixed bag of emotions today. We held a very well received lecture here in Stockholm. The people were engaged and asked great questions. Then afterwords I got the bad news that my stop in Örnsköldsvik has been canceled due to a very pointed slander campaign by well known cyber-bullies who are probably paid disinformation agents. I'm going to look into pursuing legal action against these people, but have to figure out how to go about doing that."

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 21:04
(0)

See Muertos, I told he was a nutter. "paid disinformation agents." That's tinfoil talk.
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 21:10
(1)

Also don't you see any kind of failed logic in "I'm going to sue the government agent with the same government courts that keeps me powerful"? Derp. I'm a government disinfo agent, these are my courts. xD
#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 22:38
(0)

CS Original
"Paid disinfo agents." Wow. Just...wow.

I wouldn't have expected Mallette to take that tack.

Legally there's no case. The reporter investigated and found his own words that he said of his own free will. Nobody's making anything up here.
#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 16, 2012 - 23:13
(0)

Any jury would 'annihilate' his case. Get it? Annihilate? See what I did there? It's like what he said on the show and that the jury would throw his case out... essentially 'annihilating' it. That's why it's funny.

...*ahem*
#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 17, 2012 - 02:00
(0)

Martin Von Zarth "He most definitely did not mean kill. If kill is the only interpretation you can receive from the word annihilate or such other words than you are incapable of interpreting information and most likely should not be in any field of disseminating anyone's viewpoints."

Yes, annihilation a group with "military action" has nothing to do with killing them. The military ONLY kills with kindness, you know. Also "People need to die" was just a metaphor right? *rolls eyes*

Jesus these guys will say anything to defend their cult from the dustbin of history they're already in.
#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 17, 2012 - 03:19
(1)

He responds to us, lol.

Also, since I know the people who did this like to track my Facebook page (I know they are tracking this thread at least), here is a message to them (JimJesus, Muertos, 2012_CT, James Kush and Mario Brotha):

I said you were PROBABLY paid disinfo. agents, meaning I don't really know, but given the world we live in where bloggers get paid to drum up hits to their websites or whatever, it would not surprise me. However, I can't validate that, which is why I used the word "probably."

Your childish insults and rants about me say a lot about you as well. What I don't understand is how you people afford so much time to spend on something you think is "dying" anyway. Are you afraid my legitimate lectures might rekindle the fire?

As for using 'fear tactics', that is what YOU do. I am looking into resorting to legal action, a perfectly legitimate course of action against people who use the internet as a weapon, to bully and to slander others. There are laws against that. you see, where you crossed the line was when you only posted the attack, but gave no credence to the apology. If you were truly unbiased, and simply just wanted to, "Validate my claims," as you say, then you would have posted both sides of the equation and let the chips fall where they may.

Lastly, I am not shying away from what I said. To do that would be stupid. What I said was stupid. I have admitted that, and I am also a different person now. And I also do not agree with some of the people who are defending me, like Martin Von Zarth who said above in this thread, "He most definitely did not mean kill."

Yes I did Martin. At the time I made that statement, I was an angry person, still very much wrapped up in the American mode of 'attack and kill the terrorists.' The dominant theme of the nation was in line with that course of action. In fact, most of the primary nations of the world adopted the 'kill the terrorists' mode of operation and still hold it today. That was then, and this is now. I do not feel the same way today as I did then, and as I have stated time and again, I am very regretful for not only what I said, but the mindset I was in at that time. Cultural programming can get to anyone.

Back to the Skeptic Project crew, it's obvious that no act of contrition will satisfy you people. Maybe you should look up the word 'forgiveness." In all reality, what have I ever done to you? Have I ever attacked you, slandered you, made it my personal life work to ruin whatever you do? No, I have not.

You have a perverse personal vendetta against a few select groups, namely the Venus Project and Zeitgeist Movement, for reasons dominantly rooted in conspiracy theory bunk, like Luciferian Cults, New World Order nonsense, UN Agenda 21, etc. In the regular world, you are the nutters, not me.

EDIT: ooops missed the bottom part (copy past error. Either way it doesn't distort context and is still horse crap)
And to wrap things up, the lecture I'm giving has nothing to do with TZM or TVP. It is a technical lecture related to space exploration and global sustainability. That's it. Yes, TZM members have made it possible for me to go on this trip, and for that I'm grateful, but it does say a lot about you people, that you would try to shut ANYTHING down that has any connection to this distorted view you have.

You have my pity, because such energy would be a lot better served if you actually got offline and went out into the world to help people.
#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 17, 2012 - 03:58
(0)

First, I'm sure the SP would have no problem accepting your request to come here and defend yourself and set the record straight.

Quote from JimJesus

He responds to us, lol.

Also, since I know the people who did this like to track my Facebook page (I know they are tracking this thread at least), here is a message to them (JimJesus, Muertos, 2012_CT, James Kush and Mario Brotha):

I said you were PROBABLY paid disinfo. agents, meaning I don't really know, but given the world we live in where bloggers get paid to drum up hits to their websites or whatever, it would not surprise me. However, I can't validate that, which is why I used the word "probably."

OK, you just happen to hang out with conspiracy nuts who make it clear what they mean by paid disinfomarion agents like Peter Joseph Merola to stated clearly that we were hired by an agency to smear TZM. Other members constantly remind me that I am a paid government disinformation agent. So excuse me if I use the definition of "paid disinformation agent" that your group defined. From the 4 or so years I have ran my blog and was invited to monetize my videos I have been paid a grand total of 20 dollars. of those 4 years less than one year even mentioned TZM/TVP. Not to mention until I make 80 more in my AdSense account I can't extract a single penny from it. So no, I'm not 'paid.' I'm not spreading disinformation. What I post in my blog I get from reputable sources or they are my true honest opinions.

Your childish insults and rants about me say a lot about you as well. What I don't understand is how you people afford so much time to spend on something you think is "dying" anyway. Are you afraid my legitimate lectures might rekindle the fire?

So you admit TZM is dead that you need to rekindle it? I'll accept that. However, no. I think you do a wonderful job shooting TZM in the foot for us. We're just pointing out how you're doing it. JustinTempler is a hydro expert because he uses it to grow tobacco for snus. He did a pretty good job exposing why your Omega garden is not only just a tinkertoy, but extremely inefficient for growing anything but pot. I'm relying on his expertise on the subject and it seems to be on solid ground.

As for using 'fear tactics', that is what YOU do. I am looking into resorting to legal action, a perfectly legitimate course of action against people who use the internet as a weapon, to bully and to slander others. There are laws against that. you see, where you crossed the line was when you only posted the attack, but gave no credence to the apology. If you were truly unbiased, and simply just wanted to, "Validate my claims," as you say, then you would have posted both sides of the equation and let the chips fall where they may.

Let me get this straight. We're the ones using fear tactics, that's why you're going to slap us with a bogus lawsuit. MAKES PERFECT SENSE! We've not slandered you as none of us has made spoken statements against you or your character. Libel is another issue since it's written word. This shows your inability to understand defamation law. From what I have read here no one is saying anything that wasn't said by established media or you yourself. They investigated your work history and have shed some light on it and we showed them your past statements. Nothing (as we will see by your own statement) was taken out of context. All we did was repost their work and your words and provided our commentary on a forum.

Lastly, I am not shying away from what I said. To do that would be stupid. What I said was stupid. I have admitted that, and I am also a different person now. And I also do not agree with some of the people who are defending me, like Martin Von Zarth who said above in this thread, "He most definitely did not mean kill."

Good.

Yes I did Martin. At the time I made that statement, I was an angry person, still very much wrapped up in the American mode of 'attack and kill the terrorists.' The dominant theme of the nation was in line with that course of action. In fact, most of the primary nations of the world adopted the 'kill the terrorists' mode of operation and still hold it today. That was then, and this is now. I do not feel the same way today as I did then, and as I have stated time and again, I am very regretful for not only what I said, but the mindset I was in at that time. Cultural programming can get to anyone.

Dude, you said that in 2010. 9 years after 9/11 and a year after Bush left office. The "rah-rah kill all the terrorist" mentality was long gone after the Iraqi invasion.

Back to the Skeptic Project crew, it's obvious that no act of contrition will satisfy you people. Maybe you should look up the word 'forgiveness." In all reality, what have I ever done to you? Have I ever attacked you, slandered you, made it my personal life work to ruin whatever you do? No, I have not.

We're not out to attack you. You're just a member of a crazy internet conspiracy Peter Joseph Merola cult of personality. As a member and a spokesperson, you're going to get some of the heat when you open your mouth and a turd falls out. When the media investigates your work history and past statements, we pass it on. This is the Skeptic Project formerly Conspiracy Science. As such, we critique conspiracy groups. We didn't kill your career. If anyone is libel it would be the media outlet who reported it, not us for linking and offering commentary.

Secondly your apology was a joke. You were only apologizing for using the terms "eradicate/annihilate" when dealing with them and tried to minimize the scope of what you said. You said you advocate using military action to "eradicate" people who attacked a farming facility and that "people need to die." So no, I'm not buying your apology.

You have a perverse personal vendetta against a few select groups, namely the Venus Project and Zeitgeist Movement, for reasons dominantly rooted in conspiracy theory bunk, like Luciferian Cults, New World Order nonsense, UN Agenda 21, etc. In the regular world, you are the nutters, not me.

You clearly don't understand where we're coming from then if you think any of us subscribe to any of those conspiracy theories. We go after them too. You guys are all peas in a pod and engaging in infighting as far as we can tell. If you haven't noticed that myself and others here have been spending considerably less time going after TZM nonsense because it's a dead group. In the real world it's not us who're the nutters, we're pretty mainstream when it comes to conspiracies (meaning we don't believe them.) You're the one making videos about the elites dominating our society, not us.

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXUwm1NXPo

EDIT: ooops missed the bottom part (copy past error. Either way it doesn't distort context and is still horse crap)
And to wrap things up, the lecture I'm giving has nothing to do with TZM or TVP. It is a technical lecture related to space exploration and global sustainability. That's it. Yes, TZM members have made it possible for me to go on this trip, and for that I'm grateful, but it does say a lot about you people, that you would try to shut ANYTHING down that has any connection to this distorted view you have.

Well la-de-frikkin-da! I don't think we said you were talking about TZM, nor do we care. It's also worth noting that people here have a wide array of political/societal viewpoints here.

You have my pity, because such energy would be a lot better served if you actually got offline and went out into the world to help people.

Tinkering with omega gardens without a light, giving lectures and making YouTube videos hardly counts as "helping people" imho. I donate to charity regularly and help when I can. I also spend time talking to members of abusive cults and give them the tools to break free of them. I just lol when TZM talks like they're the only ones who ever do anything for people, when they are the group doing the least help I've seen. 4 years and all you've managed was a small canned food drive and internet circle jerks.

Perhaps Muertos can enlighten us further with his keen legal expertise being a former lawyer and all.
#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]