Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - my blog looks to be dead

anticultistwordpress.com is down

Tags: zeitards, zeitgeist, the venus project, fresco, meadows, retards, merola, jacque, roxanne, peter, joseph [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 13, 2013 - 04:56
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Just went to make a post this morning using the log in over on Muertos blog and found out that the wordpress account associated with the username had been suspended from their website. All comments I have made are still on other blogs but the actual anti zeitgeist anti venus project blog has gone off line.

I am not particularly bothered by it, but thought I would let people know if they were curious.

The blog is accessible on wayback machine still here: http://web.archive.org/web/20130513233827/http://anticultist.wordpress.com/

Can't be bothered starting it up again, as far as I was concerned the blog was dead to me anyway. Although some of the information on it about merola, fresco and meadows might be relevant and of use to researchers in the future.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 13, 2013 - 16:51
(2)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Yeah I've not been on your blog in awhile. Still a good blog from what I'm looking at wayback.

Hey Anticultist at your convenience and if you want to you can archive what was on your blog on SP site. Along with the comments. I'd be willing to archive your site on SP if you give me permission.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 13, 2013 - 18:09
(1)

CS Original
Go for it Bill, might be useful to someone.

Cheers
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 13, 2013 - 18:37
(2)

CS Original
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 13, 2013 - 21:28
(0)

CS Original
Cool

"Hopefully Anticulitst will give them a look through to make sure everything is accurate."

Yup I will check it out.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 14, 2013 - 17:06
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
*dons tin foil hat*

I think it might have to do with the release of that Black Sabbath music video. Got to scrub the internet of his dirty side to get more asses in the pews of the Zeitgeist religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhhOU5FUPBE
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 14, 2013 - 20:19
(0)

CS Original
I don't understand how that zeitgeist video has ended up becoming a Black Sabbath video, anyone know why or how that's happened ?

Seems like such an unlikely pairing, I mean I know Ozzie is fucking nuts, and the whole there is no god thing was in zeitgeist one, but that video is from the third zeitgeist which had nothing to do with that no god theme.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 14, 2013 - 22:26
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Quote from anticultist

I don't understand how that zeitgeist video has ended up becoming a Black Sabbath video, anyone know why or how that's happened ?

http://is.gd/4NBc9n
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 15, 2013 - 06:45
(1)

CS Original
oh fuck, this means zeitgeist is going to get a completely new lease of life and fans.

Yup having a power structure like a major record label behind you will sure help remove any critics and unwanted press coverage.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 15, 2013 - 19:06
(0)

Most of the people watching it are totally oblivious that it's recycled Zeitgeist clips. It's not like Zeitgeist ever got into the mainstream enough for it to be recognized, not does it say "CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE ZEITGEIST" It was released on the 10th and no one cares. Looks like the views are already starting to plateau.

TL;DR It's like nothing ever happened.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 16, 2013 - 04:05
(0)

CS Original
I did not watch TZM movie III but clearly the song lyrics is a reflection exclusively towards TZM movie I with the title being "God Is Dead?". SP members know TZM movie I is based entirely on conspiracy theories and in particularly the religion section in it's entirety is almost entirely inaccurate. I am as well a fan of "War pigs" but I realize Rock Stars are not exactly critical thinkers however maybe someone within Black Sabbath will come across SP and see the debunk to TZM movie 1 on here and pass that on to the other band members as well. It's doubtful but it could happen.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 16, 2013 - 07:25
(0)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Most of the people watching it are totally oblivious that it's recycled Zeitgeist clips. It's not like Zeitgeist ever got into the mainstream enough for it to be recognized, not does it say "CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE ZEITGEIST" It was released on the 10th and no one cares. Looks like the views are already starting to plateau.

TL;DR It's like nothing ever happened.

Yeah that's true enough, the only people likely to get a stiffy on about this will be the current zeitard membership. I reckon they will see this endorsement as some kind of vindication that they are growing. You already know how they think and react to these things.

Quote from The Burger King

I did not watch TZM movie III but clearly the song lyrics is a reflection exclusively towards TZM movie I with the title being "God Is Dead?". SP members know TZM movie I is based entirely on conspiracy theories and in particularly the religion section in it's entirety is almost entirely inaccurate. I am as well a fan of "War pigs" but I realize Rock Stars are not exactly critical thinkers however maybe someone within Black Sabbath will come across SP and see the debunk to TZM movie 1 on here and pass that on to the other band members as well. It's doubtful but it could happen.

I doubt it too, it's very rare that rock stars surround themselves with anything but people who do what they are told. Plus the only people likely to say something would be the investors, record label heads, and that would be only if the product wasn't selling due to the material. I can't imagine the band getting into a debate about how poor their decisions are, and how stupid they have made themselves look by endorsing paranoid conspiracy theory types. It's just not going to be a conversation million album selling artists are going to entertain, after all they are probably always right in their social circle ;)
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]