Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM: Give us your children! - Page 2

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 07:38
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Well considering the ZGM was born from the mind of a conspiracy theorist with an audience mainly made up of conspiracy theorists it makes sense they would do this. There's tons of that kind of stuff from the 911 Truthers.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 07:55
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I prefered his previous video (Assuming he only did the one before..), though it was lacking if I remember correctly any practical todo stuff being mentioned, as I remember Douglas was very much the practical wannado type person when he first appeared on the forum, but I do fear a little he might have been convinced that doing nothing now is the answer..

Though more likely, he is just being more sensible than me and keeping his mouth shut!

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 08:20
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

He is writing a book, I think he is probably quiet because of that and will open his mouth to tell them about it, parhaps thats the only reason he is there ?. Maybe he will write another rap to advertise his new book who knows ?

He claimed he was going to sort them out and get them doing stuff, still waiting on him to fulfill his claim.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 08:50
(0)

CS Original

> parhaps thats the only reason he is there ?

I have noticed a tendancy for people who have (Or about to..) published books to haunt forums and mention it :-)

> He claimed he was going to sort them out and get them doing stuff, still waiting on
> him to fulfill his claim.

I think perhaps he is finding this as difficult as I did, or just about as impossible..

Though, I reckon he hasn't pissed them off like I have, so they should in theory at least listen to him more than me..

It was a little amusing to find him, and me, and VTV all chatting about building sustainable energy solutions, starting with Fresco's home, VTV asking if either of us was interested in heading up a solution and neither of us thinking we was suitable enough for the job! (That at least showed that neither Doughlas or I was after grabbing power..)

People keep telling me to write a book, but I point out I'd rather spend my time building something!

Having tried for 5 years to get them to be practical, I had almost given up, until VTV actually listened and passed on one of my practical questions. (So he isn't a total loser in my book because of that, just another person struggling to do the best he can, so his heart is probably in the right place, he just needs to learn like the rest of us, his limitations and work within what he is best at.)

Though to be fair, its not like a million and one other people have come forward to take up his role as spokesperson..

So out of all the candiates, of just one, he is the most suited for the job..

(Reminds me of how I got voted into a student body at college, only one person bothered to vote for me, me!)

So I think Doughlas is doing what I'm sure my parents would have told me, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all..

Good for ones career I've heard that said to me..

But I just want to do a good job, I don't care about my career!

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 09:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"So he isn't a total loser in my book because of that, just another person struggling to do the best he can"

If you had read the things that I've read, you'd change this opinion.

He isn't struggling to do the best that he can. He barely works to get the little that he takes.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jun 22, 2010 - 10:15
(0)

CS Original

I've probably read what you've read too!

Talking of talking of people and their limitations, it reminds me of something I wanted to ask..

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]