Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Message to Edward L Winston and Conspiracy Science

Tags: conspiracy science edward winston peter joseph murdock, Pendrokar the holocaust denier, Nanos the holocaust denier, Troll war?, nominate [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:27
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Research issues that you, Edward, make:

1. Acharya S. Full name D.M. Murdock(revealed when publishing, Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ(2007)), while you still claim it is a different alias and haven't changed that[1], she admitted it's her real name[2]. Which means that even if you sent E-mails to 2007 members of ASCSA, none would recognize "Acharya S" alias, even the few that knew Murdock and aren't retired(she studied there about 20 years ago according to credentials page). Acharya S in May 2009 has provided pictures of her, her colleagues and some excavation sites in posts of freethoughtnation.com forum thread[3]. Reason why she doesn't provide her identity is not only because of harassment that she has gotten for the past years, but also because it even led to kidnapping of her son by a religious fanatic, similar how Christopher Hitchens got assaulted. It was your own conspiracy theory to say that her credentials page, is a fabrication.

All your points made on Zeitgeist: The Movie part 1 have been heavily discussed at freethoughtnation.com forum thread, which you seem to know about, because the title "Captain Ferseus" originates from there, yet that thread has never been brought up to this forum[4]. Fear loosing credibility and thus members? Or just continue shouting "they are liars"? ("Even in the book of lies, you always find truth")

2. You are not neutral on your blogs. You wouldn't call Acharya S or anyone else a liar, in fact even make a single attack on a person at all, if you were neutral. Rather just say this or that statement is false. Which means you are not really doing this just for curiosity on different aspects of science. "She's a liar, and of story." wow.. do the forum members even read everything you write and forget to mention this typo to you? Which is actually a hard to do typo, since closest characters to 'a' on a qwerty keyboard are q,w,s,x,z.

3. If a source is from an old book(century old), which you don't seem able to get, you say that it is irrelevant because it is old. What the??? In history the older a source is, the more credible it is, even more when the author is really an historian! My guess is that the real issue here is if you can't get it for free, like most of the sources you can get from the Internet, you won't get it at all.

4. If sources come from conspiracy theory websites or authors of conspiracy theory books, then you ignore those sources. What the, again??? Every normal researcher would ask from where that website or that author got the information from, no matter who they are!

5. Even if a person is a racist or a fanatic. It does not discredit their views on matters that are not connected to their hatred.

6. You have no credentials on any aspects discussed in the blogs, even journalism, you are as you said in an E-mail "just some asshole with a blog". Journalism matters because most documentaries do interviews with experts on several aspects of science. You do interviews most highly with the Internet. You might have knownlage in every aspect, but you do not excel in any discussed. Peter Joseph read more books and interviewed two important people.

Issue of communication - The way you sometimes make your first answer to E-mails sent to you, makes no wonder that they then go to hate mail. Because you start the first attack or provoke an attack on yourself. Like:

I never claimed to be either one of those, I'm just some asshole with a blog. (I, Pendrokar, bet that the sender stopped reading further after this sentence)
I'm just some asshole on the Internet.
You're certainly not a grammarian.
conspiracy theories which in turn you use as proof, then you are wrong and your opinions mean dick.
you obviously have read dick on my site.

And you have a forum rule of - "Keep "bad words", i.e. cursing, to a minimum, because it can adversely set off filters at someone's school or job and block them from seeing certain content."
You assume what people are like too fast.

Why is it that every conspiracy theorist condescends to people by calling them "kid" or "junior"?"

- Let's see now

my name is Edward L Winston, I am a 20-something software engineer

Most would think from this is that you are around 20 years old, not that you are a software engineer for 20 years. Also that you wrote "20-something" in a quite adult manner(sarcasm).

Issue of the forum itself - Most members are here to get good laughs of misunderstood concepts and exaggeration that what one member of another community says or shows, makes the picture of the whole community. Another reason why TZM doesn't take you seriously.

It isn't Peter Joseph or Acharya S that don't respond to criticism, it is you actually. So they don't have to respond you too: "Acharya S/Murdock should not be required to address every little smart-ass punk that comes along just because they have an opinion or because they found something on Wikipedia that differs."[5]

Maybe I too could try to play your game too:

<<<
Who is Edward L Winston? That is what I wanted to know when I stumbled upon his official web site. On his own 'about' page he goes in length talking about nothing what so ever, because the page is empty and all I could get that was in that page earlier, was "...my name is Edward L Winston, I am a 20-something software engineer with an affinity for astronomy, history, politics, and crazy theories. While I do have a college education, it was not at Yale or anything like that, just some community college.". Immediately, I had to call many.. no wait.. all of his claims into question, and I will discuss them here. In short he is not an expert on anything he talks about and is a conspiracy theorist on possible conspiracy theorists with no professional training what so ever, except irrelevant software engineering. On his blogs, he goes on and on about how he debunks points of movies and letters from information he gets mostly from the world wide web, and he actually claims that he had "sat down with Acharya S books - in English and actually read them". He claims that Acharya S is not a "member" of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens. For a person that gets very often harassed because of her books and studied in that school about 20 years ago, thorough staff and directory search, of course, turned up nothing. He bugged various people on the web site, and wondered why nobody has never heard of her, that alias at least.

It really strikes me, someone who considers himself to be more knowledgeable about everything than any other educated person with relevant credentials, is never quoted by anyone other than the Internet. Not only that, but in his blog, even this youtube video[6], he repeatedly misunderstands Acharya S claims or illudes to "Sun" and "Son" being the same word and thus of the same origin, as if the first Zeitgeist movie concretely claimed this right on that phrase, while this is true in English and some other languages but not most ancient languages (He forgot to discuss this in Part I review). I would think that someone who doesn't understand that he got the notion wrong, especially one who seems to have read only a few pages of the book a part of which he quotes later, would realize that she did not make such connections this way, which she herself addresses[7].

Maybe it is also worth mentioning that she published her first two books at Adventurers Unlimited Press and then all others at Stellar House Publishing, a company which she runs.
<<<

[1] - http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/movie-sources/ Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ - "This is another book by Acharya S, but is published under a different alias."
[2] - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4758&sid=5e45929b0b3f3c07aa2845671c7307f1#p4758 (At end of post)
[3] - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2640 /> [4] - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2609 /> [5] - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16287&sid=32221f1edd155774af2cdffdc3ee6b4b#p16287 /> [6] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ-kvw1fYXs /> [7] - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4835&sid=5e45929b0b3f3c07aa2845671c7307f1#p4835

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:29
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

I knew that "20 something" typo would come back to bite him.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Edward doesn't sell things under the impression that he has uncovered secret knowledge that can be yours for the low, low price of his latest book.

He runs a website full of free information available to anyone who can type out google.com

This post is full of fail.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:32
(0)

CS Original

"This post is full of fail."
It really is Matt.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Herf derf holocaust denier.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:33
(0)

CS Original

How does that affect my post?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:34
(1)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Establishes credibility.

By that, I mean you have none.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:34
(0)

CS Original

Wrong. Read point five.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Nah, you're a holocaust denier.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:37
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I love this shit. You type out a little rule and then expect it to apply to everyone else's perception.

You got a lot to learn, son.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:43
(0)

CS Original

Your perception is something like: "A nazi can't be a nature loving pianist."

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:44
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

A Nazi can be a nature loving pianist.

But that doesn't mean I have to offer them any special credibility on anything other than piano music.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:48
(0)

CS Original

Of course. But who said anything about 'special' credibility?

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You did by making this thread.

You want people to grant Acharya S credibility she doesn't deserve and hasn't earned.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:54
(0)

CS Original

And here I thought we were talking about 'holocaust denial' and point five.

What I provided isn't enough to prove she has it?

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 09:55
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

No, it isn't.

You act like I've never read any of her books, man.

You have not stumbled across some secret knowledge. I bought The Christ Conspiracy before you even had an Internet connection I'd wager. It was garbage then and it is garbage now. Nothing has changed.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:03
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

I don't think Pendrokar is wrong in making the OP. If Edward wants to respond, he can.

That's all that's needed. Pendrokar's opinion on the holocaust has nothing to do with his questioning Edward.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:04
(0)

CS Original

@Matt
Well at least CS has a historian named Matt. No wait. What am I saying!!!

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Uhm, I'm not a historian man. I bought it out of the New Age section of a bookstore because it looked like a good read.

And it was a good read. Its a sexy and fun story. But that doesn't mean its true.

If you want a historian, talk to Muertos.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:05
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I have very explicit problems with Acharya S. and her sad attempt at scholarship. I have brought it up before, but you seem hell-bent on maneuvering her work back into a position of relevence. So let's just clear the air

"If a source is from an old book(century old), which you don't seem able to get, you say that it is irrelevant because it is old. What the??? In history the older a source is, the more credible it is, even more when the author is really an historian! My guess is that the real issue here is if you can't get it for free, like most of the sources you can get from the Internet, you won't get it at all."

The sentence "In history..." is patently erroneous. There are a great deal of "old historica;" documents that are not only false, but in many ways designed as such. In History, documents are not given credibility based on their age, but rather on the quality of that information in terms of verification with other sources and the author's specific credibility. In history, old sources require the most work in order to establish credibility. Take Plutarch, for example, who cannot automatically be given credibility on the basis that he is an "old source" and a historian. As pointed out here " Plutarch (1972). "Translator's Introduction". Fall Of The Roman Republic: Six Lives by Plutarch. translated by Rex Warner. Penguin Books. p. 8." his historical accuracy has been found to be heavily compromised. I think you need to immediately reformulate your postulate.

Further critiques of her "work" are found everywhere on the Internet, but the following sums up the more technical points in regards to her sourcing and citation:

http://falknerslegend.tumblr.com/post/725970620/pseudoauthor-with-pseudoresearch</p>

as for your attack on Edward, he can handle that himself. But at this point, I find it troubling that you take someone who has breached so many of the checkpoints in good academic research seriously.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:08
(0)

CS Original

"I bought The Christ Conspiracy"
Great. What about others? Won't spend money or even get a borrowed copy, because they are complete fabrications? That's a conspiracy theory, sir.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

@Aaron,

"That's all that's needed. Pendrokar's opinion on the holocaust has nothing to do with his questioning Edward."

I don't really care how Pendrokar views Edward, but I do take issue with Acharya S being propped up as some sort of scholar.

She's a hack with a vivid imagination. Nothing more.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

@Pendrokar,

"Great. What about others? Won't spend money or even get a borrowed copy, because they are complete fabrications? That's a conspiracy theory, sir."

No it isn't. A conspiracy has to involve more than one person. Acharya S is one person writing books.

That is no more a conspiracy theory than claiming that William Gibson writes fiction.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:40
(0)

CS Original

@Kaiser Falkner
She did her own research at the sites. Of course history books, don't show these claims. That is why you have to at least accept the possibility that Christians hid this information for centuries when they had higher power.

@Matt

A conspiracy has to involve more than one person. Acharya S is one person writing books.

Readers and people with proper credentials agree with her study:
Some "Who was Jesus?..." reviews:
http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/whowasjesus1.html</p>

The people she did study at excavations would probably agree with her too.

Primary sources were addressed by her here - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4772&sid=e7a81612773db0bdb8d2efb3b448633c#p4772 /> and here - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4807&sid=e7a81612773db0bdb8d2efb3b448633c#p4807 /> (poster Freethinkaluva22 not her though)

[edit] "immediately reformulate your postulate." - can't forum doesn't allow edits after some time has passed. Could as a new post though.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 10:48
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

"She did her own research at the sites. Of course history books, don't show this. That is why you have to at least accept the possibility that Christians hid this information for centuries when they had higher power."

That doesn't address the issue I am specifically concerned with. I was pointing out that age of any history book gives it no special credibility, and rather requires much mre careful proof of its factual integrity. Acharya S' sources include personal websites that are not even cited properly, much less valid sources in and of themselves. Futhermore, the use of sources like Plutarch raise issues of the contents accuracy. As demonstrated, Plutarch was known to manipulate information and thus leads anyone using his sources to immediately question their validity.

As for the hiding of information, how would Acharya S be privy to this information, considering that she does not cite any sources that seem to predate the founding of the church itself. This has been a long standing dispute over the validity of her work, and it has yet to be properly addressed. This appears to be the conpiracy aspect- that the church has covered its pagan roots. But her work is far from reliable and valid.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 11:01
(0)

CS Original

Issue addressed.
"Acharya's work is not scholarly" - http://www.freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4901#p4901

As she sates she made her books light reading. Not for academics. Suns of God she states is different.

considering that she does not cite any sources that seem to predate the founding of the church itself.

What do you want, then? Specific position in an excavation site? "Egypt, Great Pyramid of Giza, front entrance, turn left, left, right, left. Look left at the wall. 1.2 metres from the floor."
Redo 20+ years of work she did?

But you do agree that she has credentials and the way Edward did his research was wrong, Kaiser?

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 11:09
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

I can't verify her credentials other than from her own words. If I could see her credentials listed independently of her website or her supporters, it would be acceptable. When those sources show up, then I'd accept her credentials- but I still wouldnt accept her points as they do not stand up to investigation. A lot of jackasses with credentials end up being erroneous in their work. Its the work itself that is a question.

Also, the "light reading" argument doesn't hold water. Properly citing in the biblography doesn't impact the ease with which a book is read. How would forming complete and sufficent end notes make a book harder to read? if anythng, it makes it easier becaus the reader could independently verify her claims. There is also the issue that she still cites personal websites (which i visited) and which are not valid sources in the least. Yes, if she has good sources, she is obligated to redo them to meet the necessary standards of scholarship. Oh, and the archeological findings would have to conform to the way in which they are cited in various jorunals and books. Photographic proof is necessary. The Journal of Egyptology will give you a good example as to how citation is to be done with archeological findings.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Edward L WinstonPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 11:29
(1)

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho: porn star and five-time ultimate smackdown wrestling champion!

Level: 150
CS Original

So what's the problem exactly? I usually use Acharya S because so many other people do.

freethoughtnation is basically a circlejerk of blind Acharya S fans, I don't really care about what goes on there and I don't bother reading it.

>> which you seem to know about, because the title "Captain Ferseus" originates from there, yet that thread has never been brought up to this forum

Yes it has; for the longest time I went by the name "Captain Ferseus" here for the lulz. I even corrected the original error, but since you like using outdated pages, you probably didn't know that.

>> You are not neutral on your blogs

I'm supposed to be? Science isn't neutral, why should I be?

>> You wouldn't call Acharya S or anyone else a liar, in fact even make a single attack on a person at all, if you were neutral.

I don't claim I'm neutral, so why does that matter? You're a scumbag holocaust denier, that's not neutral either, but it's true.

>> Rather just say this or that statement is false.

Actually, that's what is done most of the time on this site.

>> Which means you are not really doing this just for curiosity on different aspects of science. "She's a liar, and of story." wow.. do the forum members even read everything you write and forget to mention this typo to you?

Typos do not make someone wrong.

>> Which is actually a hard to do typo, since closest characters to 'a' on a qwerty keyboard are q,w,s,x,z.

I don't use QWERTY.

>> If a source is from an old book(century old), which you don't seem able to get, you say that it is irrelevant because it is old. What the??? In history the older a source is, the more credible it is, even more when the author is really an historian! My guess is that the real issue here is if you can't get it for free, like most of the sources you can get from the Internet, you won't get it at all.

The books contain old research and so much more has been found since then, especially in regard to Ancient Egypt and religious history. Not to mention some of the authors such as Gerald Massey were no where near qualified for the research he claimed to be doing.

>> If sources come from conspiracy theory websites or authors of conspiracy theory books, then you ignore those sources. What the, again??? Every normal researcher would ask from where that website or that author got the information from, no matter who they are!

I ignore them if they don't provide primary sources, almost none do. You consider all sources equal, which is why you're a holocaust denier.

>> Even if a person is a racist or a fanatic. It does not discredit their views on matters that are not connected to their hatred.

That's true, but when it comes to beliefs in vast conspiracies, it tends to show that they're incapable of being rational, and reasons they have for believing what they do, which they do often regardless of evidence.

>> You have no credentials on any aspects discussed in the blogs, even journalism, you are as you said in an E-mail "just some asshole with a blog".

I'm going to use the Peter Joseph stance on that one: that's credentialism, how dare you question me, I'm just as smart as anyone! har har har!

>> You might have knownlage in every aspect, but you do not excel in any discussed. Peter Joseph read more books and interviewed two important people.

"knownlage" say, "O" and "A" are pretty far apart, that's hard to do on a QWERTY keyboard, therefore you're wrong. See, I can do it too.

>> Issue of communication - The way you sometimes make your first answer to E-mails sent to you, makes no wonder that they then go to hate mail. Because you start the first attack or provoke an attack on yourself. Like:

I get a lot of email that doesn't go to hate mail. Why do you assume that it all does with no evidence at all? Do you not see what's wrong with accepting something without any evidence?

>> And you have a forum rule of - "Keep "bad words", i.e. cursing, to a minimum, because it can adversely set off filters at someone's school or job and block them from seeing certain content." You assume what people are like too fast.

Yet, I've never punished anyone for cursing.

>> my name is Edward L Winston, I am a 20-something software engineer

Oh my god, what's with you Acharya S fanboys and using an about page that's over a year old and not only that, was riddled with typos? That was supposed to say "30-something" and I've explained that time and time again. It's hilarious how you guys love using typos as some form of evidence. Not only that, but 20 year olds aren't children.

>> Issue of the forum itself - Most members are here to get good laughs of misunderstood concepts and exaggeration that what one member of another community says or shows, makes the picture of the whole community.

So?

>> Another reason why TZM doesn't take you seriously.

That's funny, because nobody takes TZM seriously anywhere outside the TZM forum.

>> It isn't Peter Joseph or Acharya S that don't respond to criticism, it is you actually.

I'm not responding to this?

>> So they don't have to respond you too: "Acharya S/Murdock should not be required to address every little smart-ass punk that comes along just because they have an opinion or because they found something on Wikipedia that differs.

I never have asked them to.

>> Immediately, I had to call many.. no wait.. all of his claims into question, and I will discuss them here. In short he is not an expert on anything he talks about and is a conspiracy theorist on possible conspiracy theorists with no professional training what so ever, except irrelevant software engineering.

Again, using an old typo ridden about page as evidence of something. Guess what, I may not have any credentials, but neither does Peter Joseph or Acharya S (that's she's ever proven, anyway).

--

I have no credentials (aside from certifications, degrees, etc. related to computer science and software engineering), but neither do you, Peter Joseph, or Acharya S. So let's see.. You've used typos and "credentialism" to discredit me. Wow, profound! Your ability to research is severely hampered by the fact you're a holocaust denier, showing you have the inability to differentiate between good sources or bad, or to actually find out why things like "Zyklon B was just used to delouse prisoners clothes" are total bullshit.

As said by Falkner, we basically have to take her word on her credentials, as even in her work it shows she really doesn't know what she's talking about. Her work is completely unscholarly, but is believed mostly by people who just want to try to stick it to Christianity. There are plenty of real examples of Judaism and Christianity taking from other religions, but the ones she lists aren't at all accurate. She isn't saying anything that hasn't been said, the fact that Gerald Massey said it a century ago and nobody took him seriously, doesn't mean that all of a sudden if she repeats it, it's correct.

I mean, she actually theorizes that all of the sun religions originate from Atlantis, and upon the destruction of Atlantis they spread out around the world, which is why all religions are based on sun worship (which in of itself is incorrect). That alone tells me she 1) isn't qualified for anything 2) is profoundly stupid.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/footnote2.htm</p>

However, we utilize this list to demonstrate that the same concepts are found worldwide with and without cultural exchange, because they are derived from the same astrotheological observations. Also, we are in concurrence with the "ancient advanced civilization" theory ("Atlantis") that would allow for one or more centralized civilizations to have spread throughout the world during a very remote period in protohistory, thus taking with it the well-developed Mythos and Ritual, which would then mutate into the various forms found around the globe.

Lest we forget her constant mentions of Atlantis and ancient technology. Links to web sites about Atlantis, UFOs, etc are those things qualified researches as she claims to be would link to and promote?

--

So, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to lie and say that what she says is correct? I've read her work, I've researched a lot of it, especially the Christ Conspiracy and things in Suns of God. Should I just pretend she's correct because she has a large following? I'm sorry, once she can actually prove what she says, then I'll take it seriously. Until then, I'll consider Zoroastrianism and the Babylonian religion as a good source for many parts of Judaism and Christianity, but every single other religion in the East and far East instead, without real evidence, just cherry picking connections? No way. Not without proof.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"poster Freethinkaluva22"

Oh well since it came from poster Freethinkaluva22 I should change my stance on Acharya S. Who needs the sources of theologians and historians worldwide when you have the sources from Freethinkaluva22 on some message board.

This dude's a trip.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PendrokarPosted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:13
(0)

CS Original

I don't claim I'm neutral, so why does that matter?

What makes you different from a racist or a fanatic, then?

You're a scumbag holocaust denier, that's not neutral either.

How would you know? I'm not German. I'm just curious. As if I care if someone close to me is jewish or not. Who knows, maybe I'm jewish myself? I'm not angry at either side of the event. So I am neutral

I don't use QWERTY.

Well that explains it. Just that most use qwerty AFAIK.

"knownlage" say, "O" and "A" are pretty far apart, that's hard to do on a QWERTY keyboard, therefore you're wrong. See, I can do it too.

Unlike you, I'm not American. Nor Canadian, British, Australian or any other Demonym where the native language is English. I used a spell-checker afterwards, seems I missed one highlight. You are a Grammar Nazi in this case.

I have no credentials (aside from certifications, degrees, etc. related to computer science and software engineering), but neither do you, Peter Joseph

I don't need any, neither does Peter. You take only official information, Peter takes both. An expert is above. Two of which Peter interviewed. One of which you say lives in a world of lies while being harassed for years by non-historians and apologetics.

I'm not responding to this?

What...? Me? Am I some messenger, a diplomat? Pick your ass up and go freethoughtnation forums and respond to them. Or is this some type of war and you need some neutral zone?

the fact that Gerald Massey said it a century ago and nobody took him seriously, doesn't mean that all of a sudden if she repeats it, it's correct.

Confirms his notion. Does that make her a copycat?

I mean, she actually theorizes that all of the sun religions originate from Atlantis, and upon the destruction of Atlantis they spread out around the world, which is why all religions are based on sun worship

Zeitgeist: The Movie didn't even say anything like this. You better have a source for this of where she says so.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]