Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - David Icke Newsletter Preview [swine flu jab/flu jab]

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to David Icke and Interdimensional Reptoids | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 10, 2010 - 12:50
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

David Icke Newsletter Preview

THE VACCINE RETURNS ...… AND IT SHOULD GET THE SAME 'TREATMENT'

This time swine flu vaccine is 'hiding' in the seasonal flu 'shot' - beware

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

The lies and manipulation used to sell the swine flu agenda have been exposed at every turn, from falsifying the figures to the Big Pharma operatives driving the vaccination policies of the World Health Organisation and national governments.

But times are changing and despite their deceit, in fact often because of it when that deceit was exposed, the people were not playing dumb. Only a fraction of the H1N1 vaccine ended up making war with the human immune system as the public rejected the hype and refused to stand in line with their sleeves rolled up.

This left governments with vast amounts of the vaccine unused and vast amounts of taxpayers' money was transferred from the public to Big Pharma - multi-billions of dollars - to 'fight' the 'pandemic' that never was. It must have been a major shock for the Control System to realise how the rules of its game had changed. Ever-gathering numbers of people were not going quietly anymore.

So now they are back for another go, but this time they are using the softly, softly, tippy-toe approach by simply adding the swine flu vaccine to the seasonal flu 'shots' in the hope that they can gain access to our bodies while we are not paying attention.

Don't make a fuss and maybe they won't notice.

The new approach, which follows a recommendation by the Rothschild-Rockefeller World Health Organisation, is based on the same principle that they use in hiding freedom-busting laws in among the fine detail of other legislation. Instead of isolating the swine flu vaccine where it can be easily identified in its own right, they have created a flu vaccine cocktail in which the swine flu component is only a part.

Notice the lack of links to evidence in this post.

Also look at the world touring and events hes putting on [money money money]:

David Icke Around The World In 2010 And 2011

All-day events confirmed in New York (October 17th); San Francisco (October 23rd); Lisbon, Portugal (October 30th); Barcelona (November 6th); Amsterdam (November 27th); Kyiv, Ukraine (February 12th 2011); Mexico (19th March 2011); LA (March 26th 2011); Rome (April 30th); Stockholm, Sweden (May 7th 2011); Copenhagen (May 14th).

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Harbinger1991Posted: Oct 10, 2010 - 19:55
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

You got to remember: David Icke doesn't need evidence. The burden of proof is on you to disprove everything he says, you ignorant sheeple. :)

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Oct 10, 2010 - 20:07
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

For every conspiracy theorist's kid who dies of respiratory illnesses easily preventable by flu vaccines, David Icke should be charged with murder.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Jimmy BiscuitPosted: Oct 11, 2010 - 07:45
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I personally think the paranoia around vaccines is one of the worst, most dangerous lies in all of the CT world - Ben Elton's satirical utopian novel 'Blind Faith' makes this point wonderfully, and with a lot of humour.

HOWEVER:

There are some serious concerns regarding the WHO's decision making around the time of the Swine Flu virus fears. I heard a very interesting piece on BBC Radio 4, a pretty serious news show in the UK.

In a nutshell, senior members of the WHO made the decision to change their definition of a Pandemic, resulting in Swine Flu meeting the pandemic threshhold, when it would previously not have done so. This of course compelled many governments to invest in vaccines to an extent that they probably would not have done if Swine Flu would not have been classified as a pandemic. The news piece also indicated that many of the individuals involved in this decision had financial interests in several mejor pharmaceutical companies.

I have not researched this particular story myself, and I do not believe for a second that the vaccines are part of any 'soft kill' strategy. Nevertheless, the pharmaceutical industry DOES have a pretty shoddy track record, and I have always believed big business will do what they can to maximise profits, even at the expense of human life, if they can get away with it.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]