Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - zeitards new activist technique

Tags: Don't question your master, RAGE, zeitard activism, not helping real people in the real world, we need an image to denote RAGE, the movies are the movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 15:05
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

They are going onto IMDB and using their numbers to vote the new documentary into top slot on the website.

Woow Brothers and Sisters, Friends!! I got a Very Good News for you! :-)

As a result of our efforts and Activism we achieved to RAISE the RATING of the ZMF Documentary UP UNTIL 6'TH MOST VOTED DOCUMENTARY ON WHOLE IMDB!
CURRENTLY statistics:
Users: 9.1/10 (1,805 votes) 24 reviews | Critics: 1 reviews!
...KEEP VOTING!!
http://www.imdb.com/genre/documentary<br /> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1781069/</p>

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 15:12
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

This is also how the Tea Party and Paultards rig online polls.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 06:06
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Dont forget Anonymous, but their mostly just a bunch of internet trolls. Plus they hate TZM and Scientology so they are ok with me.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 07:22
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Wow, this is so activist! This does so much to help homeless and starving people, single mothers and fathers, drug addicts, rape victims and other people hurting in our society. Thank you Zeitgeist! You've accomplished so much to help people in up-voting your movie on IMDB. All those folks I mentioned above are so grateful, I'm sure! Yup, the movies sure aren't the movement!

*Rage rage rage rage rage rage rage.*

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 07:33
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

I asked them once about that - the movies are not the movement. They bombarded me with texts which are basically just ideas from the movies with little more detail. I ask for substance and in return am labeled troublemaker. Damn, I am so hard core!

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 08:27
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

How dare you ask the Zeitgeisters to articulate their argument in their own words.

Also, calling someone who asks for substance a troublemaker is another red flag of discouraging critical thinking.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 12:23
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Man, fuck these dishonest assholes. I'm a person who likes to go by ratings to decide what movies to watch, and if I watched ZMF because of this rating I would be so pissed off.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 03, 2011 - 06:01
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

This is just confusing. This doesn't help their cause.

If they are really operating under the edict of "the movies aren't the movement," why would this be SUCH an accomplishment? Unless it's just more ways for the Borg lemmings to stroke the ego of their self-serving demagogue L. Ron Merola.

With TZM you have to watch what they do..not what they say.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Feb 03, 2011 - 07:11
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

Level: 1
CS Original

Just as bad as sports fanatics.

"My team is better than your team." *Vote vote vote."

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 03, 2011 - 07:31
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

@Snob

Basically, that translates as doing nothing and talking a lot. So many of them probably do genuinely care, but they're not actually DOING anything except talking. Agggh.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 03, 2011 - 09:51
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

If this is a "victory" for them then they are a sadder bunch than I imagined.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]