Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - "Project YouTube Assualt"

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, not helping real people in the real world, zeitarded, The Failure Movement, zeitarded activism, The Not Helping People Movement, The Selfish Movement, The Put Forth Zero Effort Movement, The Zeitgeist Cult, The Lazy Movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 14, 2011 - 11:18
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Hey folks, ZenGlen here with some homework that will take less than 5 minutes for you to do and could expose the zeitgeist movement to more than 17,418 brand new people.

Here's the story...

Greg, otherwise known as "wonderingmind42" on Youtube, who is famous for his video called "The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See" (4,475,345 Views! Over 8 million total.), has posted a new video entitled "ThoughtBite: What's so wrong with the economy?"

This video has already attracted comments from some people in the ZM community. That's pretty cool because it might turn Greg onto the films if he hasn't seen them already.

However, I think we can take this a step further.

Here's my idea: We get Greg to write/shoot a review of the Zeitgeist films... by petitioning him (publicly) to do so.

At the bottom of this post, I've got specific instructions on what to do. First, I'd like to explain why Greg is important.

Greg is an important center of influence on youtube. He's got 17,417 subscribers, which means when he posts a new video, all those people either receive notices via email or they see his video on their home page when they first log in to Youtube or both.

His average video gets between 3,000 to 4,000 views. That's without any coordinated promotion whatsoever.

His audience is made up of people who are already interested in the environment. They are likely to have a close affinity to our values, and will be a lot easier to 'sell' on the idea of a resource based economy.

Get it?

This is low hanging fruit, an easy win for the movement.

Ok, here's what to do.
Keep in mind, this is time sensitive, so do this now. Our efforts are most effective when we launch a coordinated 'attack' so to speak.

1. Follow the link below to the video. This is a special link to my comment which will be highlighted for you when you get there. My screen name is "thezenglen".

ACTION: Vote my comment up by clicking the thumbs up button on my comment. Open a new tab and do this now, then come back here for next step.
www.youtube.com/comment?lc=fqQQQoW6rqXvr...azK_KJgrJme9ZbmJr9gM

2. Share my comment link (above) on facebook. Optionally, you can put these instructions in along with your facebook update.

3. Click like on Greg's video.

4. Post a comment on Greg's video with a specific question that you'd like to hear his thoughts on regarding the Zeitgeist films. Ask him to post a video review.

This will take you about 5 minutes, and like I said, could expose thousands of new people to the movement.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=234&id=325204#325204

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 14, 2011 - 17:00
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Seriously, WTF?! Can these people EVER do something that actually helps another human being somehow? This guy even admits this will take about zero effort and will attract the 'low hanging fruit.' Seriously, DO SOME ACTUAL WORK and maybe you can be taken somewhat seriously!

Fuck these people.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]