Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM's analysis of HAARP

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, HAARP, WTF?, zeitarded, The Conspiracy Movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:11
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

If this is realeted to the Haarp as a seismic weapon theory(if not forgive me): What are the odds a earth quake would occur in Japan of all places? Plus, we all remember the big earhquakes in iraq that preceeded the invasion, Saddam had his warning shot. Hum, I think the earth quake hit another country, at some other time, but that was probably a warning shot to scare Saddam by showing an example, yeah thats the ticket. Haiti had it coming, it showed them to defy the US. And the earthquake in Argentina was a warning shot to scare Hugo Chavez. Or maybe, to keep everyone on his toes, the US hits a random country, to keep everyone scared and to keep it even more secret, the percentage of hits matches natual seismic activity, so people think its natural when its a weapon, very clever.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=231&id=324954#325412

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:16
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Japan being in the ring of fire and also being well known for having Earth quakes, I'd say the odds are pretty high that Japan would have an Earth quake. Congratulations, Deck3100, you're an utter moron.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:17
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

The Zeitgeist Movement: Collecting the most powerful minds from across Cyber Space to save our future!

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:18
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

In a conspiracy theorist mind the odds of anything happening without the government somehow being involved are almost non existant.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:21
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

What message was it the United States was allegedly sending to Haiti? I can't quite figure that one out.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

CS Original

Somehow a country getting hit by a natural disaster makes them too scared to defy the US.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

How was Haiti defying the United States to get blasted by the HAARP gun? That's what I don't get.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:31
(0)

CS Original

They weren't. Another theory I've heard is that America is testing it so they can use it on Iran (funnily enough another country susceptible to earthquakes). Actually it was Hugo Chavez who said that.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Well, if Chavez said something its automatically believed by moonbats. They love that South American dictator for some strange reason.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:35
(0)

CS Original

Those people annoy me almost as much as the wingnuts.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 12:51
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^That.

If HAARP were really causing earthquakes, why aren't quakes happening in places that are NOT prone to massive earthquakes? Stupid zeitards.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Olek_LPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 17:08
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Because in these places, they use HAARP to cause other disasters, like floods, on example. Some CTers claimed that the floods in Poland last year were HAARP-induced.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 17:26
(0)

CS Original

"If HAARP were really causing earthquakes, why aren't quakes happening in places that are NOT prone to massive earthquakes? Stupid zeitards. "

Classic sheeple logic. Aka: Logic.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 17:30
(0)

CS Original

Because then it would be too obvious.. Silly sheeple!

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 16, 2011 - 07:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This thread over at TZM is hilarious. Someone posted Dunning's Skeptoid article on HAARP, but that didn't satisfy the Zeitard cranks. Their response? Post videos of Jesse Ventura and Benjamin Fulford.

This quote from the thread illustrates perfectly the standard Zeitard's inability to differentiate between good information and bad:

"i think this shit is real, he might sound delusional but if its all true wouldn't he sound delusional anyway?"

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 16, 2011 - 08:09
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^WTF?! Zeitards are so stupid, dear lord. Oh, and they aren't a conspiracy movement.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Mar 16, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Humanity is doomed, these morons will breed.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 16, 2011 - 14:09
(0)

CS Original

Uh no, if something is true people don't sound delusional when they say it.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]