Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Michael Ruppert warns US west coast is danger from Fallout

Tags: zeitarded [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I was at Z-Day 2011 in LA yesterday and Mike Ruppert started his presentation off with a very clear warning, the the media is covering up the severity of the meltdown in progress and he has studied the trade winds and by his research the US west coast would be impacted 3-10 days after full meltdown occurs. He recommended everyone get potassium iodine asap.

All my fellow West coast friends, I would seriously consider taking this advice, even if he turns out to be wrong its still worth getting prepared. The consequences of waiting for the official word could be devastating.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=229&id=325063#325063

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:29
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Oh and dont forget to purchase some gold.. and give me all your worthless fiat money!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 11:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I wonder if Ruppert ever feels ashamed for scaring the crap out of gullible idiots.

Probably not.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 12:41
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/03/14/the-japanese-nuclear-reactor-overreaction/</p>

Love that fraud map. Wonder if that map came straight from Ruppert, who we all know is an expert in everything who's never ever been wrong.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 13:21
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp</p>

This among the most irresponsible and immoral things someone could do right now. There are going to be people who suffer some really unneeded anxiety and panic over someone's stupid idea of a joke. This is a prime reason why people who proliferate Conspiracy Theories and fabricate stories are among the worst people.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 13:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Michael Ruppert makes his living by doing this stuff. He's been doing it for years and probably isn't going to stop as long as people like Merola give him a platform.

If anyone doubted that Merola was a scumbag before, there's little doubt left as far as I'm concerned.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 15, 2011 - 13:29
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Yeah, that map is on Plait's blog post that I linked and labeled as the fraud it is. Seriously. It's sick. I can't believe someone would do something like this. I'm spreading Plait's blog post around as much as I can, including the other site I'm at with a WND fan who I fear will start spreading fear-mongering misinformation on that site if I don't beat him to the punch.

And when Ruppert/Merola are wrong, the zeitard drones will just brush it off and continue to spread fear-monger BS and CTs.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]