Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A Zeitarded Plan

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, zeitarded, The Conspiracy Movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 10:56
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Now I'm not SERIOUSLY suggesting anyone do this. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

After all, it's COMPLICATED. No one besides the government and the corporations are genuinely capable of doing anything so...complicated.

Also, it sounds a little crazy. Actually it sounds batshit insane, as if it were concocted by some mad, paranoid, delusional player-hater.

But I'm gonna post it anyway.

What if WE had spies?

What if we had a group of idealistic, highly-intelligent, sharp, altruistic young people, 18-24 or so. And what if we got those people into positions that happened to suit our particular purpose - to EXPOSE the government, the corporations, the banking cartel, and the Fed for what they really are: one group of evil men united for the purpose of enslaving the world?

So for example, we could send some of our folks into important positions in the various branches of the U.S. military. We could send our people to Wall Street, to trade derivatives and other non-existent commodities. We could send our people up the corporate ladder. We could place our people in position to work for the Federal Reserve. We could get our people elected to political office. All under the guise, of course, that they are simply the usual idiots who want to do The Man's will in exchange for extra goods and services during their brief period of sentience in this universe.

Years would pass - maybe even decades. OUR people would be gathering information and evidence all along. They would spare no detail, acting on instructions from the savvy leaders of this infiltration. They would create a mountain of hard facts that could not be denied when viewed in full context. They would be like an army of Bradley Manning's, all under centralized organization.

Then, when we were ready, we could SPRING ALL OF IT on the entire population of the planet - a full dose of reality, concentrated into one UNDENIABLE expose' - irrepressible documentation that 99.9% of the planet's population are mere fodder for the power-elite.

Suddenly it would all be clear, to everyone except the very stupidest bottom-feeders of society, that change MUST happen, lest we are all destroyed by this relentless, acidic blob of greed and corruption. Those who would normally choose to deny The Truth in favor of their own comfort would find themselves outcasts. It would be COOL to understand reality. And very, very uncool to maintain the facade of lackadaisical ignorance, in the face of such indisputable, hard evidence - and PLENTY of it.

WikiLeaks has the right idea. All they lack is the right sources.

As I said, I'm not saying we should do this.

The government does. But I'm not saying we should.

BTW, if you already have an operation like this going, please do not post about it in this thread (nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=231&id=326471#326471

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SkyPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 11:01
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 13:12
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

'to EXPOSE the government, the corporations, the banking cartel, and the Fed for what they really are: one group of evil men united for the purpose of enslaving the world?'

But we're not a conspiracy movement!

They should do this, and when they can't find any proof of a mass conspiracy to enslave people, we'll all be laughing.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 13:43
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

It's funny when people label themselves highly-intelligent when they've accomplished nothing in life.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 14:04
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

"It would be COOL to understand reality. And very, very uncool to maintain the facade of lackadaisical ignorance, in the face of such indisputable, hard evidence - and PLENTY of it."

I think that is what it all boils down to. He just wants to be seen as cool.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 16:01
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

We are not a conspiracy movement.

Also what Matt said.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 16:26
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I didn't say anything.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 16:45
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Whoops...I meant Ez. How did I mess that one up?!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Mar 20, 2011 - 17:03
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

^freudian slip

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 03:26
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

To do any of this they first need educated people with full brain function. Then they need to brainwash them into becoming morons who will dedicate their lives to something that Julian Assange already delivered. Alas, no educated people, no relevant science to back them up and nobody coherent enough to lead a neighborhood watch.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 13:58
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Oddly enough, Assange has not uncovered some massive conspiracy. Mostly, he's uncovered stupidity and incompetence.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 16:28
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

So they're going to write "Barbarians at the gate". That book really changed the world.

Wait, I meant Den of Thieves. Or Liar's Poker.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 16:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This plan sounds like a great way to go to prison.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 16:45
(0)

CS Original

"But I'd rather go into politics and confront and expose them and get elected to change everything"

Even better plan.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Mar 21, 2011 - 17:56
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

If they actually worked for any of those organizations I bet they would find out just how non-sinister they are. They should do it

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Mar 22, 2011 - 18:58
(0)

CS Original

There's probably still some dirt to dig up, especially in Wall Street, but nobody gives a crap.

This stuff has been published since the 90's and life goes on as usual, except that some people get motivated to enter trading and get paid for fucking around. Although the job is probably still more demanding than anything TZM will achieve.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]