Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM: We can relate to Charles Manson and he's an okay guy

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, zeitarded, The Anti-Science Movement, logic fail [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 11:29
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"I knew nothing about him other that he was a mad serial killer (which is what the media installed into my head as a kid probably) but so far he seems to be nothing like that, pretty fucking smart I'd say, thats prob why he got arrested to think about it, maybe the swastica is a bit too much but WOW he seems pretty fucking enlightend, definately more than I can now comprehend, or just barely. If he did indirectly kill people, which I don't doubt is possible, its not worse that what the men behind the curtain do anyway. He seems to've had a rough beggining which prob caused his grief. ...wait! and hes still alive, man is this world fucking sick? Id say he is aligned with what we think. I certaintly understand his anger.
I like profound honesty, plus he is a gardener musician so yeah, I just don't like the jesus stuff, thats just bs unless hes just metaphorazing."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=331869&Itemid=100114#331869

"How can you say for sure he commited horrible atrocities, because the us gov put him in prison? I'm not saying he didn't I have no clue, but how can I trust what he was accused for? Because judge so and so said so, so fucking what. Prison is one of the most degrading things in our socitey and it is controlled, like most things, by the elite, the ruling class.

Even if he did, I bet is not at all worse than pollution, 9/11 or the subsequent wars, or the oil spill, or the lie of aids or radiotherapy, or the endless poisonous foods we are forced to buy, or the endless needless medications so many are manipulated into takin? oh! but i bet you would get on you knees wishing GW Bush or any of those corporate elite fucks would join, "if only he could understand and be part of us" What about the people responsible for TEPCOs safety, let's see who ends up murdering the most? oh! but thats not a horrible attrocity, thats socially accepted right? they are a reputable company who make millions for the good of the economy right? Face it dude, they are killing us, slowly but they are killing us now!"

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=331869&Itemid=100114#331968

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 11:43
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 12:29
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Advice from someone as deluded as a TZM member is no better than taking advice from a psychopathic serial killer. they're both as fucking stupid and dangerous as one another if you let them free to do as they please.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 12:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

HOT DOG MANUFACTURERS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN CHARLES MANSON!!!!!!!! <--- Zeitard logic.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 12:41
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

i dont waste time with that shit, my brain inmediately bipasses any of that bs, and theres no reason why it wouldn't, take my mom, she says we are a cult but shes a dumb fuck, if someone labels something like us a cult then there are very high odds that person is waaay lost in some kind of sick retarded rationalization that is going to waste more lifetime than what I'm willing to give to convince otherwise, they won't see it until the shit is right in their face.

I think the video I posted makes a bit more sense than this.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 12:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

FUCK YOU MOM I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!!!

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 13:19
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

lol, just goes to show how easily zeitgeisters can be charmed by smooth talk

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 14:19
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

I guess if the US gubbermint imprisons you that means you're a fine person.

Oh, I also love the line about the "lie of AIDS". TZM again shows how much it just loves science.

Boy, with all that poisonous food we buy, why aren't we all dead?

TZM fail.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 14:36
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 15:03
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7GSff4fIA

The same video link Matt posted for those outside of the USA.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 05:25
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Another idiot TZM member, "We're not a conspiracy movement! but aids was created by the govt and the elite put charles manson in prison cuz he knew the truth!"

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 05:49
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Free Manson, Manson/Palin 2012!

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]