Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard calls TVP, Roxanne doesn't care

Tags: zeitgeist, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, TZM Drama, denial, VTV makes his first powerplay to take over [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 17:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I called, a woman answered, I asked if that was Roxanne Meadows, the phone got put down. I called again and asked if I had the number wrong, is that The Venus Project and she said yes this is Roxanne Meadows! Quite funny. Anyway, I said I was from the Cardiff chapter, said I've spent all the time I could since TZM started promoting their project; what's the need for this division?

She got into saying that Peter is pushing TZM in a direction that isn't TVP and summarised vague personal working differences that I didn't care to delve into and didn't. The difference over the motion picture seems to be the only tangible point of contention that she mentioned, the rest was much of a muchness. She started discerning that TZM and TVP are different things based upon the direction Peter's ideas are moving TZM in.

I eventually got to the video and 'what's the point of Jacque saying we all know nothing?' She said she wouldn't have said it that way but Jacque's never been one to hold back and she talked about Peter more. I said Jacque didn't just talk about Peter, he chose to disrespect the whole Zeitgeist Movement and she said that was his way of disassociating himself from TZM. I said why on Earth wouldn't the two organisations want to work together? She re-iterated the supposed differences in vision. In defence of their position she said what are they supposed to do in their situation? I said they could talk it out with Peter. Not keen. They seem focused on keeping a distance.

I said I'm not telling anyone what to do because it doesn't work but is Jacque inclined to apologise? I didn't get a yes. I said TVP just about always gets mentioned in Peej's speeches, she didn't deny it but it's clear they want the two organisations to be separate. I said so if we keep promoting RBE doesn't that leave anyone who tries to be open to Jacque's harshness (she agreed he was harsh) to be attacked for not understanding it as much as he does and are TVP going to sue if we push an RBE (I don't know if this is possible by the way)? She didn't exactly answer but said other organisations have been pushing an RBE already and that ultimately if people want to find out about an RBE they should go to them 'cause they invented it. I said I've asked about everything I can, thanks for your time, take care, end of call.

That's about it. I've paraphrased it in bad grammar form rather than trying to quote from memory. It was calm and undramatic; obviously she's caught between a rock and a hard place and I've got no reason to make her day uncomfortable, she's going to stand with her partner and think whatever she thinks. I didn't even get into the crazy insinuation that I-don't-know-how-many-people seem to be expected to travel to his home to learn about the subject! If there is a chasm in differences of thinking in this situation, I think it would be that.

So it's clear at this point they don't have a reconciliatory attitude, which I'm very unimpressed with and we're left with wanting to promote someone's work who's decided he doesn't want to be friends with us, after we take them out of obscurity into potentially historic position. How strange.
Overall I find the potential of this strangely exciting because the way Peter trims the fat off of Jacque's ideas for presentation can become de rigeur for the movement and we'd be an even stronger argument but it would seem what stands between us and that is a legal implication? If - if - that is a problem, how do we get around it?

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=333690&Itemid=100114#333690

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 17:17
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

They just can't admit that Jacque and Roxanne only wanted their cash, can they?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 17:29
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

She re-iterated the supposed differences in vision

And he doesn't ask what these are? What is this I don't even

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 17:38
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_anbEJsr6s

^ this and this only

TVP have no legal standing to sue about RBE anymore they lost their patent and copyright claim last year, fuck them lets start up a RBE CS movement fucking the whole concept up.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 18:01
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

LOL!

Right now Fresco and Meadows are probably rolling their eyes every time the phone rings and saying, "I bet it's another one of those f'ing Zeitgeist kids."

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:18
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

LOL at anticultist. So so true.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:29
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Since RBE is no longer copyrighted I say RBE belongs to us!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:35
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

RBE where our most valuable resource is internet pr0n. We are close to free resources for all.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:45
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I RBE when I go to the bathroom!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:48
(0)

CS Original

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=333690&limit=10&limitstart=40&Itemid=100114#333793

In like a fucking dogs dick:

a random zeitard says:

If not, then let the individual step forward now! In fact, he/she should have been announced as Peter stepped back.

VTV replies:

The people that come to mind are:

Doug Mallette,

Brandy Hume.

And I do a pretty good job.

You have got to be fucking jokin right LOL !!!

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 19:54
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Bitchtits moves in for the the kill!

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:06
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

VTV leading TZM will be the final nail in the coffin for it.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:13
(0)

CS Original

Hey VTV's the "Official" spokesman for The Venus project for a reason. Correction of TZM for a reason!

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:37
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

VTV stepping up as leader of the cult, or at least making an attempt to do that, was probably inevitable.

I'd love to see a knock-down, drag-out power struggle between VTV and Doug "The Annihilator" Mallette, but I doubt they will oblige us with such a rich source of entertainment.

The Zeitgeist Movement: the lulz are just beginning!

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:43
(0)

CS Original

Zeigeist is now a right winged political conspiracy theorist movement! Get ready tea baggers!

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:52
(0)

CS Original

Dont forget Brandy Hulme is that silly bitch who runs the Youtube channel called TVPchallenge, shes another dipshit who has been standing for TVP as an unofficial jokesperson like VTV...banning peole who disagree with TVP.

So two people VTV recomends are people who are TVP fanatics taking over TZM...hahaha

And his 3rd choice is the NASA contractor who doesnt work for NASA but writes stories, makes bad rap videos on youtube, and threatens to wipe people out who dont support a RBE. Not forgetting Doug also has a problem not getting angry about imaginary people blowing up his imaginary things.

I think VTV is recommending the worst people possible.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 21:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"I think VTV is recommending the worst people possible."

Stupid is as stupid does.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 23:08
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

You know he wanted to list himself first, but struggled to figure out others to list so he wouldn't seem that desperate.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 04:00
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

The term resource-based economy is so broadly used, anyway, so they'd have no chance copyrighting it. I've heard economists discussing economies on TV and referring to those economies as "Resource-based economies".

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 07:27
(0)

CS Original

"You know he wanted to list himself first, but struggled to figure out others to list so he wouldn't seem that desperate. "

exactly my thinking too

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]