Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VTV got canned as TVP Spokesperson.

Tags: zeitgeist, VTV, The Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus Project, VTV is an elf, Russian, bad grammar, google translate blunders [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 07:57
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkK3zb7REI

Awww, now he needs to get a real job.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 08:06
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

vtv isnt russian though, why would he be in the russian section and talking in russian >?

Makes no difference if hes not the official spokesperson, because he never was, he is just some obnoxious fat fuck who has a loud mouth and oversized ego.

The stuff about thunder sounds a bit fishy, sounds made up by him or whoever the person typing is.

If he is removed as a moderator from TZM sites that will be most important as thats where he does all the damage.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 02, 2011 - 08:14
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

I found his stance on drugs in RBE hilarious, any fat fuck that makes me lol like that deserves... nah, scratch that.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 08:39
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

He wasn't? This was his signature a couple weeks ago (thanks to Google Cache)
Neil Kiernan-
Official spokesman for the Venus Project.
v-radio.org/

It's changed now:
Neil Kiernan-
Listen to V-RADIO at
v-radio.org/

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 08:43
(0)

CS Original

Yeah but heres the thing, he wasnt ever the official spokesperson, he just titled himself with that. Jacque and Roxanne never stated he was their official spokesperson. VTV just allocated himself that title because he had visited and spoke with Jacque a few times and decided he was their representative in the zeitgeist forums.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 08:52
(0)

So they finally got around to telling him he's dreaming?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 02, 2011 - 11:08
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Gah, he doesn't speak Russian either, that's really bad google translate text, it's painful to even look at. If not for the bad grammar, zero use of slang, excessive commas, use of idioms that make no sense outside of English, the fact that he wrote "Venera" instead of "Venus" shows he used google, and you can't say it was some attempt at translation, because right before he said Roxanne in Latin text.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 13:13
(0)

Liz commented on that video that it's a lie that he was never the Official Spokesperson. Not that I believe him or anything, but here:

Are you really foolish enough to think that I could of called myself that all this time without support from the Venus Project? That despite the fact that I interact with them constantly, it would just somehow escape their knowledge that I was calling myself an "official spokesman"?

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 13:17
(0)

CS Original

He was never the official spokesperson for Venus project, the only official spokespeople are Jacque and Roxanne ...this much is abundantly clear to anyone with eyes and ears.

He just took that role as a spokesperson for TZM, there was nothing official about the role other than he approached them and sucked cock enough to worm his way in, sadly hes been shown to be no fucking use to TZM or TVP, and they've told him to remove his ridiculous self claimed title.

He was never the official spokesperson, ever.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 13:36
(0)

@Leveer13 So you had a meeting and Roxanne and Jacque said "We want you to be our official spokesperson"?
machwon

@machwon Yes. When they came to Michigan.
Leveer13

I think he suffers from FMS.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 13:51
(0)

CS Original

It must suck being VTV, he is detested by the zeitgeist forum members and moderators there, and is not liked by Jacque or Roxanne the only thing he was desperate to cling onto. All he has now is his little internet podcast where he talks about things that happened in a failed online forum. It is such a shame he is so oblivious to failing.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 02, 2011 - 13:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Wait a second, VTV is claiming that Jacque and Roxanne came to visit him in his trailer? They might be desperate, but that's a bit too desperate.

My understanding was that when Merola decided TZM was going to spam for TVP, prominent posters on the forum basically voted themselves in as leadership for the new direction of the forum. Since VTV had spent his wife's fast food salary money on a trip to Venus, he designated himself to be the spokesman for TVP. This stuff about Jacque and Roxanne visiting Neil in Michigan is totally new to me, and I'm highly skeptical.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 14:05
(0)

" I was asked to take "official" out of it so I am free to say whatever without them being sued for it. " -VTV

lol.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 14:06
(0)

CS Original

haha he is such a fucking idiot.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 02, 2011 - 14:07
(0)

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 02, 2011 - 14:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I wonder if this is a result of my trolling.

I called The Venus Project and told Roxanne that VTV was telling The Zeitgeist Movement that he was going to be taking over for Jacque and running The Venus Project. Roxanne was both shocked and appalled.

I made the whole thing up as a troll for some quick IRC laughs. I forgot I even did it until just now.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 02, 2011 - 14:15
(0)

CS Original

hahaha quality

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 03, 2011 - 01:49
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

That conversation should have been recorded.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 03, 2011 - 08:53
(0)

CS Original

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=337914&Itemid=100114&lang=en

VTV is trying to defend himself in respect to this and is getting no support at all from a single member. The only thing that happens is he gets pulled up on what looks to be a racist slur he makes in his post by a member.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 03, 2011 - 08:59
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

"And just a side note, the person who made that video is a bit of a nutcase who thinks Jacque Fresco and Peter Joseph want machines to take over our brains."

I'd say that guy is spot on, brains and balls.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 03, 2011 - 09:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

VTV is always comedy gold. That guy is his own worst enemy.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 03, 2011 - 09:30
(0)

VTV's Response: DEBUNKED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTabqMo-GVM

Seriously, he should ditch the Robot-communism and just get with the Republicans, I'm sure Rush Limbaugh would let him be his heir.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]