Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - My Desteni cult conspiracy

Tags: Desteni [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 17, 2011 - 09:56
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

OK so Alexa storm provided this link http://www.alchemica.co.uk/conspire/discover.html to generate your own conspiracy theories in another thread yesterday. I decided to enter the following information into the generate boxes and create my own unique Desteni cult conspiracy:

And it churned out this badboy conspiracy for them to use in their next video, any Desteni member reading this please feel free to go online shouting this all to be true.

"The Millenium Bug is a plot by Hitler to Fight against the equal money scheme and cripple the work of Darryl Thomas. The Government and Conspiracy Science are doing nothing to stop it, hoping that Bernard Poolman can halt Hitler's evil plans. It's not going to happen. The world will end soon! "

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 17, 2011 - 12:05
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

LOL. I played around with it a bit but didn't utilize all the fields until the last time. I didn't save the page but I did save the text. It wasn't about Desteni though.

Obviously the FBI is carrying out a covert war against the armies of TZM in a trailer park. Very soon Special Agent AlexSandra Storm, who is currently only supplying information to the FBI, will join in. Zeitards have a number of nuclear devices hidden in Detroit which Special Agent AlexSandra Storm is trying to steal to help win the war and kill the movement. We must help Manboobs to stop them or we are all doomed.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 18, 2011 - 00:30
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 00:40
(0)

CS Original

LOL

That Darryl guy is deranged

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:10
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

That Darryl guy is deranged

This is typical behavior for a cult. You should of seen some of the accusations leveled on me by Scientology

I smoke cat shit out of a hookah
I smoke and sell crack.
I want to goto college to learn how to kidnap and deprogram people
I'm a Canadian Mustang enthusiast and not really from America.

Just to name a few off the top of my head

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:23
(0)

CS Original

Yeah well I did say that they could go about saying the CT was true, though I didnt actually believe any of them would haha, it seems Darryl may have missed the satire and ascribed us to being NWO agents.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]