Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Desteni's enemies list is way more efficient than TZM's

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 19, 2011 - 17:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Shit man, I'm blocked on pretty much every Desteni member's YouTube account. These guys are fanatics. How am I supposed to troll these cueballs?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 20, 2011 - 02:15
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

You need to join them and change things from inside, you remember - Fresco did it with KKK.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 10:55
(0)

CS Original

Your best bet is to blog it and create videos. They are efficient at cutting off dissenting opinion on their turf and shutting down external threats via swarming. And yes they are fanatics, something you are beginning to realize. This is a whole new ball game and these guys are are not fooling around.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 12:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Fuck off. TZM is no better, just less efficient and less organized. You guys file false DMCA complaints too. And you have an enemies list just like Desteni. So really, TZM would be Desteni if you all weren't a bunch of disorganized retards.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 12:57
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Yea, my video The End of The Zeitgeist Movement was flagged for "inappropriate content." How is that fair? I purposely cut out the part where Roxanne changes his diaper just for YouTube standards.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 13:03
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

The only meaningful difference between the Zeitgeist Movement and Desteni is one of degree. Obviously Desteni is much more extreme but fundamentally they are very similar organizations.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 19:25
(0)

CS Original

Fuck you too Matt. See I don't have much trouble saying that because I know not one of you will ever hop on your Harley and take a trip across the border to hunt me down. You guys really have no clue for all your posturing of what you are getting into. Cults are not just something to make fun of or to label groups you don't like willy nilly. Cults are about control and power over their members. How do you demonstrate that power? By making your members perform actions that are way outside the social norm. It is one thing to talk about a radical new idea for an economy but it is quite another to invade and control your members lives.

And if you were really honest with yourselves you would know that we don't even come close to the definition of a cult. If we were you would be in a world of danger. Matt you yourself said we are disorganized and this is true. There is little uniformity in our movement and often times we have little or no control over what our members do and say. This is evidenced by your countless cherry picked posts off the forums were we have one dumbass say something stupid like "kill old folks and pets for sustainability" then for the next ten pages we have to refute said dumbass and then engage in damage control. If we were a cult this wouldn't be a problem we would be uniform and all pointing in the same direction but we are not even that. We are guilty of believing in an idea and perhaps foolish enough to believe we can work with everyone and anyone to make it work trouble is everyone comes in and they bring their baggage with them.

I studied Desteni for two solid weeks. My plan was eventually to compile it together in one big rebuke and post it on their forums and go out in a flaming ban. But I chickened out. And for good reason. Desteni incorporates the same brainwashing and indoctrination that you see in the military and fundamentalist paramilitary schools. I am not ashamed to admit that I got scared because these people will get on their Harley and pay their vocal opposition a visit.

Of course if you are so ignorant as to discount what I am trying to communicate just because I am part of TZM then I ask you to consider listening to me based on my record here. I have made the effort to treat you fairly even I didnt often get the same in return. Desteni means business. Threaten their income stream and it will get ugly. I am asking you to watch out for yourselves.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 19:47
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

tl;dr

Go suck cocks.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:00
(0)

CS Original

I guess I've said all I can say. I'm done here. Can an admin deactivate this account? Good luck with Desteni.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Just stop coming to the site you fuckin' baby.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:40
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Well, I'll be a cult exit counselor in a few years. Although I disagree with a lot of people here about TZM being a cult, it's becoming a harder and harder position to defend because you guys are acting like you are.

You're in a wanna-be cult.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I don't recall ever even saying TZM was a cult. Its an Internet ideology for paranoid middle class males.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:46
(0)

No, Matt. It's an internet ideology for kids of middle class families who are too lazy or high to get a job or goto school. Douglas Mallette might of been the only one with an actual career, but he's gone now. So... yea.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 23:59
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

uh oh, desteni's gonna hop on their harleys and drive across the atlantic ocean and come get you, matt

or wait, could it be, that just like with tzm, when i turn off the computer desteni goes away too?

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 03:53
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Of course if you are so ignorant as to discount what I am trying to communicate just because I am part of TZM then I ask you to consider listening to me based on my record here. I have made the effort to treat you fairly even I didnt often get the same in return. Desteni means business. Threaten their income stream and it will get ugly. I am asking you to watch out for yourselves.

You are fat, lazy, stupid, and Canadian. Most actions TZM implemented against people who are of dissenting opinions has been mirrored by Desteni already accept Desteni seems to lose interest after awhile unlike TZM.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 08:39
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

uh oh, desteni's gonna hop on their harleys and drive across the atlantic ocean and come get you, matt

MOB OF BALD SOUTH AFRICANS AT MY DOOR O SHI

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 10:37
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Monks are bald too!

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]