Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Desteni spokesman Darryl Thomas devotes his life to slagging haters of the cult.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 07, 2011 - 08:53
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Thom Darc pretends to know, just like other members of the Desteni Cult Haters Cult, pretends to “know” and “understand” what Desteni is all about – without any understanding at all. The best all he can do is provide cover for his self-perpetuated and discredited belief systems by attacking the messengers who disagree with them without prejudice. They have no choice but to respond like Thom Darc, because they have so heavily invested everything of who they are within those beliefs, regardless if it is Bible-thumpin’ Christianity like Darc’s, the flowerhat metaphysics of “0rdo Aurora Templii,” the anti-conspiracy-investigation-cult-conspiracy of “MUERTOS” or the banal woman-hating ‘freedom of speech” rants made by Tanja Hilton: essentially these are different facets of the same thing - a mental diversion from what really matters in this world, which is bringing about the end of abuse in this world. It isn’t enough that they disregard the evil in the world with their childishly entertaining diversions, they also have to take it upon themselves to act like as arbiters of morality. The irony of that position the Anti Desteni Haters’ Cult scarcely needs mentioning!

To put a finer point on this, I declare that I am devoting the rest of my life on this effort of ending abuse. Thom Darc will spend the rest of his justifying the abuse.

http://darrylthomas.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/thom-darcs-sadistic-christian-theology-prefers-a-world-of-suffering/</p>

Hmm, maybe that's why he hasn't updated his blog where he promised to "deconstruct" me every day. Since he now has the rest of his life to do it, what's the hurry?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 07, 2011 - 09:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Filing false DMCA complaints is a form of abuse and Desteni members seem to have no interest in ending that.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]