Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Latest ranting from Desteni's mad spokesman, Darryl Thomas.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 11:21
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

http://darrylthomas.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/a-cult-of-their-own-the-ironic-fabrications-of-0rdo-aurora-templii/</p>

He's on about another anti-Desteni YouTube channel, who he has also flagged with privacy violations in an effort to get it taken down.

My favorite bit of conspiracy theorist reasoning:

And yet, there appears to be no inclination from the haters and critics of Desteni to be concerned with the hypnotism and brainwashing performed by families, religions, politics, education and the media centers that dominate the mental environment of the human being. Apparently, the thoughts engineered by these centers need no attenuation or revision. We should never, ever question what has been told to us or consider that what we have previously believed is wrong. Beliefs should never be challenged. Especially those held by faceless, anonymous critics. If you do, you will be labeled a “cult.” It is a narrative based on the claims of one scientist. Therefore, according to the narrative, it MUST be true.

Sounds suspiciously like Zeitgeisters when we criticize the authoritarian nature of their cult, doesn't it? And they respond with, "Well, the money system is even more tyrannical..."

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 11:36
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Funny how all cults see other religions, society, friends and families as a cult. Each time he tries to disprove the claim that Desteni isn't a cult, he offers more evidence that Desteni is.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 11:39
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

<CONSPIRACYCULTLOGIC>
What's your alternative?
</CONSPIRACYCULTLOGIC>

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 11:42
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

RICK ROSS IS NOT THE MOVEMENT

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 11:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 12:14
(0)

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]