Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Peter Merola asks unemployed slackers for money

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:44
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Friends, after 4 years of working on The Zeitgeist Film Series, utilizing the funds created by personal work and the 5$ DVDs, the project has found itself in the complex position of needing more support.

With the record, free online viewing, royalty-free non-profit screenings, free torrent downloads and unregulated, non-monetary broadcast permission allowance, the ability to regain costs and fund future projects has become increasingly difficult.

With the extreme cost of Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, and the interest to begin work on Zeitgeist: Beyond The Pale [2012/2013], I hesitantly now leave the option for open support of this free media distribution project.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/torrents.html

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:46
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

ALL HE EVER ASKED WAS TO NOT IMPOSE THIS ON THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR AND.... ohh wait GIMME YOUr MONEY, NOT FRESCO!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Giving Fresco money to make a movie: bad.
Giving Merola money to make a movie: good.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:54
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

MOVIES ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:58
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Didn't he object to Fresco's movie because it wouldn't accomplish anything? Why make another one then?

He should go back to trading, I suck at this and I'm still making money on MtGox.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 18:59
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Think of all the welfare checks going to fund his movie now... THE GOVERNMENT IS FUNDING HIS MOVIE!!!

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 19:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Sad yet true Bill.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 19:04
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ Peter said it first to Roxanne when he said " This movement is made up of poor people" and of course this was when Peter was criticizing Roxanne for asking for seed money to fund TVP's movie.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 14, 2011 - 07:17
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

dear me foot in mouth disease is rampant over in tzm

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]