Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - It's time to play Vigilant Citizen, the Home Version

Tags: funny, Vigilant Citizen [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 00:10
(1)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

Since VC can apparently make up anything and it be true, I decided to give it a try.

Her white dress symbolizes purity, yet she is looking away. Clearly it's the submissive sex kitten programming. And she's even slipping her dress off her shoulder.

This woman is bound in her clothing, even her skirt (?) suggests she is being immobilized. The hat is obviously reference to some sort of old deity. And the long hair, well, men in general like long hair, so it's sex kitten programming.

Her crown of flowers obviously has pagan roots, probably something about fertility. Notice her "come hither" pout and gaze; she's been programmed to want dick.

These models are androgynous and it is a nefarious plot to make people question their sexuality. Notice how the letters almost look like Mickey Mouse ears over the model on the right. We all know that Mickey Mouse is symbolic of Monarch programming.

This poor soul is wearing a collar, she is being held captive through their kitten programming. And it's in Japanese, you know those people are perverts.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 00:19
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

The most evil thing I see is that awful hat. I thought that the hair in that first Numéro cover was great until you pointed out it was like Mickey Mouse, now that's all I can see when I look at it. You ruined it for me.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 01:43
(0)

Noooo.... You got it all wrong! She's restricted, because the head dress are feathers and they either symbolize satan or an owl! AN OWL!!1!1eleventy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXcEXP37jRk&feature=channel_video_title

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 14:12
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

This post is complete win, everytime VC makes a new post Caramel should do a Skeptic version because it is waaaaay better than his.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 18:16
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

CS Original

</img>

This woman is wearing a mask. Masks are Monarch symbols that represents the dissociative personalities or some shit like that.

</img>

In this image, the model's right eye is covered that is an Illuminati symbol for some reason because just about every damn model, artist, pop star etc. is doing it and it MUST mean something innocuous. IT'NOT JUST A TREND! There is more to it.

</img>

Checkerboard patterns much? It is a Masonic symbol and the Freemasons are pretty much the same as the Illuminati, or is the Illuminati, it's confusing, but it doesn't matter because checkboard patterns are EVIL! Despite the fact that it is a basic graphical and geometric design that has been around for thousands. Also it can't just be for aesthetics, no there is something sinister about checkboard patterns!

</img>

This is Halle Berry wearing animal prints. Animal print clothing denote Monarch Sex Kitten Programing, the fact that animal print clothing has been in vogue since, like, the 1920's and that other people wear animal print clothing doesn't matter. When you see someone, especially a female, wearing animal print clothing, they are Monarch Kitten slaves.

PS: Can someone please tell me how to code images onto the site?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 18:33
(0)

CS Original

img src="link" />

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 20:12
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

Very good.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 20:48
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

More hot Illuminati bitches please.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
imhotepPosted: Jul 25, 2011 - 19:11
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I really hate VC! Please do more of these.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 20:04
(0)

CS Original

I think Vigilant Citizen might mention the new captain america soon, I noticed a scene where Kate Beckinsall comes into the pub where all the guys are and she is wearing a red dress and the floor behind her is black and white checked.

He has mentioned this imagery numerous times so somewhere that movies going to be attributed to freemasonry and being hypnotised like the matrix or something.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
imhotepPosted: Jul 27, 2011 - 04:48
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

He doesn't seem to grasp how artists and filmmakers work.
It's the satanic panic from the 80's that is back.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]