Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The saga of the Desteni mom who let her daughter be abused continues.

Tags: Desteni are child molester enablers [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 11:33
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Evidently the mom who allowed her daughter to be sexually abused under her own roof, and then tried to recruit her attacker into Desteni, posted more on the subject including the child's name and a picture.

http://destenigossip.livejournal.com/5912.html</p>

The mom got wind of it and took down her blog immediately, shrieking at "Desteni haters" that they "abused" her information:

http://sylviafreedom.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/blood-and-screaming-sucked-me-back-into-a-memory/</p>

These people are so twisted.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 11:57
(0)

Level: 1

>:( what a disgusting piece of shit of a mother. Why can't anyone do anything?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 13:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Tags: "equal money", blood, calm, crying, cut, desteni, desteniiprocess, emory, hospital, mind, panic, pocket-knife, postaday2011, reality, screaming

wat

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 13:04
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

the stupid bitch mother puts this all up in a public blog on the internet, then is shocked to hear that people not involved in her cult are offended and disgusted at her inability to be a mother, and her outrageous ignorance to share the daughters personal details online.

She then has the nerve to say others who would use this information to show people how dangerous their cult is, and what negative impact its having on people, are haters and abusing public information on the internet no less.

That woman is clearly not of a sound mind.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 15:25
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

This awful, I'm going to turn this crazy white trash in...

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 16:09
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

I don't want to be insanely insensitive here, but did anyone save the picture because I'm really curious now that it's gone... and I know I can't be the only one.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 17:55
(0)

CS Original

It's got to be cached no? We should find it and hold it up as evidence of child abuse.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

She didn't delete the actual content, just add "/dscf6609" at the end of the URL.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 18:44
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Desteni mom responds to the controversy with typical cult doubletalk:

I’ve lately been subject to the slander of Desteni-haters. This kind of haters is so transparant that even a child can see that they have extensive problems with themselves. They are disgusted by the Desteni message in such a huge way that they hate everybody who is connected to it. Due to the unwillingness to look inside themselves and lack of asking themselves questions. Questions such as, why am I reacting so strong to the Desteni message? When people normally disagree with each other they do not necessarily get possessed by it, no they simply move on. The Desteni message says, act in the best interest of all, be your brothers keeper, do not do onto another that what you do not wish to be done onto you. When we look at the message then we can see that anyone who hates this message, obvious hates themselves and life in general. What does that make such an person? An abuser, an abuser of life. These abusers see themselves as less than life and do anything to make them feel more than life in order to no longer feel the disgust for themselves and therefore point their hate outwards. So haters are pretending they are more than others and have the privilege to do whatever they please, but they now they feel themselves as the lowest thing on earth.

http://sylviafreedom.wordpress.com/2011/08/07/when-hate-becomes-you/</p>

Sounds suspiciously like a more-wordy version of Zeitgeist's "troll" and "poo-throwing monkey" insults.

I mean, come on. This lady let her daughter be molested! But no, that's perfectly fine...it's the people who criticize Desteni who are all wrong.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 18:47
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I AM FILLED WITH HATE

Or gas.

One or the other.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 19:03
(0)

CS Original

Amway-type reaction. Have a specific problem with our policies and/or the behavior of one individual member? Then you must hate success and you're just trying to pull other people down.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 19:17
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

Someone contact the police, this woman is a monster.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 19:53
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ already on it

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 20:26
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

I don't know why the post was deleted, other than having a pic of her kid in it, it was downright innocuous compared to the entry where she was molested. Also in that original molestation entry she already gave away the girl's name. Anyway here it is for the lazies: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4Cmi038DR-UJ:sylviafreedom.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/blood-and-screaming-sucked-me-back-into-a-memory/+http://sylviafreedom.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/blood-and-screaming-sucked-me-back-into-a-memory/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

also people are totally not disgusted at her letting her girl be molested (according to the mom she led him on) we just hate desteni

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 21:06
(0)

CS Original

"Due to the unwillingness to look inside themselves and lack of asking themselves questions." Why would I ask myself questions, when being myself, I already know how I'll answer? It is a deflection is similar to saying "you haven't done the research."

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 21:38
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

How many times did she mention hate in her post you may of asked yourself like I did ?

8 times, plus 1 more time in her blog title.

I believe she was hoping the inclusion of the word hate throughout her post would be the single defining point the reader would take away with them. I think she has not quite got down the power of subtle persuasion and word variation to better effect.

BTW Bill about contacting the police, it might actually be a good idea, cos that kid being fiddled with and noone doing anything about it is not cool.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]