Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Merola says: If you don't trust me completely, TZM is not for you.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 23, 2011 - 21:57
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
If anyone out there can't handle the very minor authority given to volunteers who have nothing to gain personally/financially by trying to work with their local groups and bridge communication with other chapters - then this movement isn't for you. If anyone is more concerned with internal "power abuse" or such control than people trying to communcate this data to their community - then this movement isnt for you.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=340760&limit=20&limitstart=20&Itemid=100114&lang=en#352271
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Aug 23, 2011 - 22:36
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
So much for the movement having no leader. He's throwing accelerant on TZM's decline.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 23, 2011 - 22:53
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Peter Bald Joseph's logic is flawed. Just because a person doesn't make money off what they do doesn't mean they can't abuse their power. He admits that TZM has a hierarchical structure. He also acknowledges internal power abuse but only really cares about getting the great word out about his movies.

I'm glad he's finally coming out and saying this. Yes Peter is a lying delusional paranoid douche bag and his fragile ego can't handle real criticism or to be told what to do but at least he's being honest about the stuff Agent Matt posted above. If Peter could apply this to other things like the movies are the movement, the forums are the movement, no one is being paid to troll him, and other things I think that would help his delusional paranoia.

Either Peter gets 100% cult control or nothing. He really doesn't like to be told what to do.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]