Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VMA Awards were big occult ritual

VC gives his wisdom about how occultish the VMAs were

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Vigilant Citizen | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 00:15
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2011-vmas-a-celebration-of-todays-illuminati-music-industry/

"The MTV Video Music Awards are considered to be a few hours of performances and award acceptance speeches mixed with a few shocking moments to generate publicity. But there is more to the award ceremony than meets the eye. This mega-media-event, broadcast around the world, serves several important purposes: First, it is a major promotional tool that allows a select group of artists to gain exposure and recognition while ignoring others; second, it is an almost ritualistic celebration of the Illuminati industry, spotlighting the artists who have pushed its agenda over the previous year. My article on the 2009 VMAs described the ritualistic and symbolic elements that were found throughout the show - there was a definite occult element underlying the show which reflected the mind state of the industry."

"The show opens with Gaga's latest stunt: An male alter-ego that is a greasy annoying New York dude. Many of Gaga's singles are accompanied with a complicated setup, including characters and theatrical props (remember the horns on her heads?) - all of which get exposure in several media outlets, including TV and magazines.

For her single Yoü And I, Gaga introduced Joe Calderone, a male alter-ego. Like most of Gaga's other stunts, most people have absolutely no idea why Gaga did what she did. Why was she dressed as an Italian dude to sing a country-rock song? What's the point? Like most of Gaga's other stunts, the occult meaning of this whole charade can be found in the music video.

While the video could be the subject of an entire article, I can sum it up in two words: mind control. More specifically, it is about Monarch programming and the creation of alter-egos through the use of trauma-inducing techniques. In the video, Gaga is shown bound and tortured by a cruel handler who subjects her to the most common methods of mind control: Electroshock therapy, sexual abuse, the injection of drugs and physical torture. Yes, all of these things were portrayed in the video, along with the presence the several alter-egos created by the process. (If you have no idea what I am talking about, I suggest you read the article entitled Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). "
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 03:05
(0)

Gahhh!?

Is this guy really for real? Monarch... Didn't that Cathy O'Brian character make that up?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 08:59
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from Greedo
Monarch... Didn't that Cathy O'Brian character make that up?
Yes, before her there's no mention of it anywhere at all, but since she started talking about it, of course, tons of people are saying "me too!" She's a fucking nut.

She also claims there's massive underground sex temples in DC.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 09:13
(0)

Oh neat! :P
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 11:58
(1)

CS Original
The Real Roxette
Don't forget the Dick Chaney slave hunts.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 14:08
(0)

Eerrrr, what?
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Sep 12, 2011 - 23:47
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Joe

The Real Roxette
Don't forget the Dick Chaney slave hunts.

Huh? What do you mean?
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Sep 13, 2011 - 13:46
(0)

CS Original
Cathy O'Brian clamed that Dick Chaney organized hunts in which they hunted "Monarch Mind Control" slaves.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Sep 13, 2011 - 20:09
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Joe

Cathy O'Brian clamed that Dick Chaney organized hunts in which they hunted "Monarch Mind Control" slaves.

Do you have a place where I can read that from?
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]