Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Desteni spokesman Darryl is really, really, really, really angry at me.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Sep 18, 2011 - 13:09
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
http://darrylthomas.wordpress.com/2011/09/16/a-reply-to-sean-munger-aka-muertos/

According to him I'm now a white supremacist as well as a religious nut.

Amusing!

There seem to be some veiled threats in here too. Anyone think this is worth reporting?
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Sep 18, 2011 - 13:40
(2)

Level: 6
CS Original

Maybe point out the difference between "hating equality" and blogging about a borderline retarded CT MLM scheme on Twitter? Doesn't seem worth the time for much more, imo.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Sep 18, 2011 - 14:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
If you're going to call someone a racist like fifty times in a blog post it might be a good idea to post an example of them actually being racist.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 18, 2011 - 16:47
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
He linked us, sweet.

The weirdest thing is the bottom where it says "6 bloggers like this," almost all of the pictures are of bald people, I mean, how can someone not see everyone shaving their heads as anything but fucking culty and weird?
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 18, 2011 - 17:55
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I was watching a video about Scientology. The spokesperson for Scientology called some UK dude a bigot a bunch of times until the UK dude snapped at him. Might be some type of weird destenian physic thing.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Sep 19, 2011 - 06:43
(2)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
Darryl is of course spot on - Muertos is indeed white. This is probably the first and only thing those bald morons managed to get right.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Sep 19, 2011 - 15:08
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
It's barely worth a response, but I had a couple of observations on it. It's in the update to this previous post, scroll to the end:

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/08/20/desteni-has-had-a-bad-month/
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Sep 22, 2011 - 04:56
(0)

STFU!

CS Original
no surprise there, I had a few beers last night with some folks I've known for years. turns out they are Zeitards, and got angry when I asked them which one of them will build me a robot to wipe my butt.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 22, 2011 - 09:47
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
How do you know multiple zeitards? I guess they're really reaching critical mass!
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Sep 23, 2011 - 02:50
(0)

STFU!

CS Original
ah you know, turns out when you fail to complete 3 different universities, fail at every relationship and life itself there are people who think robots wiping their asses is a really good and feasible idea ;-) I am surprised actually how inefficient TZM turned out to be, it seems even the weak minded morons seem to think this is just too vague and pointless.

Desteni on the other hand, I see some real stuff there - shaving your head, deliriously mumbling about equal money... yep, that's future. If you're a mumbling pot head who lives with his mom (dad left disgusted when mom refused to stop breast feeding the kid at the tender age of 19).
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]