Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - What is "Problem , Reaction, Solution"

Reptards Mantra

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to David Icke and Interdimensional Reptoids | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 22:42
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Every once in a while when I come across David Icke cult follower they throw out this: Problem , Reaction, Solution. What the hell are they talking about?
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 23:41
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
I'm going to guess it's some silly reference to waking the sheeple up to the 'problem' of reptilian overlords, the people getting angry and 'reacting' and then 'solving' the reptilian problem.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 23:55
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

Level: 1
CS Original
Problem: Coming apocalypse.

Reaction: Shit's coming down man, panic/scream/loot/etc.

Solution: Return to nature, it's the ONLY way. All others will perish.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
duncanlecombrePosted: Oct 04, 2011 - 00:27
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original
Problem:David Ike is broke
Reaction: Make up Reptilian bull shit
Solution:Charge people money to hear your reptilian bullshit
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Oct 04, 2011 - 12:23
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
Problem , reaction, solution, when used by CT'ers refers to the alleged NWO tactic of creating a problem with the intent of implementing a solution. The solution being something the NWO already wanted to implement before creating the problem.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Oct 04, 2011 - 12:48
(1)

CS Original
Kepp
Basically it the old "they are so all powerful that nothing happens that they don't bring about" crape. It must be nice for CTers to live in this world where everything is simple because the NWO did it. As for the rest of us we live in the real where when it comes to major problems are caused by complex Social, Economic and Political factor coming together and creating problems with no simple answer.
Plus let me guess the Reaction is all us "dumb sheeple" running to are "overlords" wanting them to solve the question. That is one problem that I have with CTers. This believe that there are one of only two groups on the planet that has any form of intelligent. They and their mythical "NWO" and the rest of us are inferior to them. Despite the fact when you deal with CTers you find them to be the biggest bunch of retards that you can ever run across.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Oct 04, 2011 - 20:37
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original
It is a bastardization of Hegelian dialectic of thesis-antithesis-synthesis. In the bastard version one entity controls the thesis and synthesis.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Oct 04, 2011 - 21:08
(0)

CS Original
"It is a bastardization of Hegelian dialectic of thesis-antithesis-synthesis."
I thought Karl Marx already did that when he said it was class and not ideas that form the world.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]