Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Donatella Versace: Mind Control Handler in H&M Ad

VC doesn't know art if it bit him in the ass.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Vigilant Citizen | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 23:04
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original
So Donatella Versace came out with a new ad for a new line of clothing and apparently VC picked up on it and as usually goes apeshit about the symbolism.

Personally I liked the commercial and appreciate it for the art that it is.

Oh and don't forget to read the comments, there is one dude named Mickey that tries to be reasonable about it and says that it is just merely art and that the others on there are getting worked up over nothing. Of course he gets blasted.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/donatella-versace-mind-control-handler-in-hm-ad/
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 05:27
(0)

Level: 0
yeah it was pretty obvious what vigilant citizen was going to say was all illuminatti symbolism.
its a shame that no one listened to Mickey. Find it hilarious how they tell him to research this stuff. And by research they mean read what they read and watch what they watched.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 07:15
(3)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"that's messed up on so many levels.
I want to post it on Facebook or my blog and try to explain to people, but I'll likely just get "that's so rad, how creative" comments from all the hipster scum

ugggh the problems of being aware"

ITS SO HARD KNOWING THE TRUTH
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 10:35
(1)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Quote from Elm Nehmara Grand Rapids

Oh and don't forget to read the comments, there is one dude named Mickey that tries to be reasonable about it and says that it is just merely art and that the others on there are getting worked up over nothing. Of course he gets blasted.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/donatella-versace-mind-control-handler-in-hm-ad/

Hardly shocking that on a CT site, someone trying to add sanity gets blasted. I still wonder how VC and his fans make it through every day since they see Illuminati symbolism in everything.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 15:27
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Agent Matt
"ITS SO HARD KNOWING THE TRUTH"
No it is more like it is hard being a idiot who thinks that they are a genus.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 15:38
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
YES It is hard being a conspiritard with no education, trying to convince the rest of the well educated public you are not genetically and mentally malformed.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]