Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - New blog! Desteni resurgent: a conspiracy cult diversifies.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 24, 2012 - 19:57
(1)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
Been wondering what Bernie P.'s crew of reptilian Hitler-worshipers has been up to for the past ten months? Me too. I started doing some digging and found some pretty disturbing stuff.

http://muertos.blog.com/2012/06/24/desteni-resurgent-a-conspiracy-cult-diversifies/

Unfortunately, this cult has not gone away. They've just gone underground.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 25, 2012 - 01:07
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Quote from Muertos

Been wondering what Bernie P.'s crew of reptilian Hitler-worshipers has been up to for the past ten months? Me too. I started doing some digging and found some pretty disturbing stuff.

http://muertos.blog.com/2012/06/24/desteni-resurgent-a-conspiracy-cult-diversifies/

Unfortunately, this cult has not gone away. They've just gone underground.

Nice blog Muertos! A lot of valid information in it. I do not think Destini was formed around pedaling the Techno Tutor software however I believe Destini is a MLM style group that pedals useless obscure (don't they all lol) items onto the population. However I do find it odd that they would pedal this techno tutor software. Techno Tutor seems out of sync from there ideology and the other items Destinians pedal therefore the possibility that there pedaling his brothers or someone else software is a possibility.

I find Destini interesting as it is a internet based labeled cult (as far as on Rick Ross site) that as far as I know isn't based around any main stream religion. It seems to have it's own ideology all be it ripped from David Ike but none the less it's own ideology that is not based on any religious scriptures (from what I understand).
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jun 26, 2012 - 08:14
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
no, they have not gone away at all. i was in bratislava over the weekend and saw a bunch of bald girls and guys in a pub - desteni meeting. not that i think they have a future, they are probably just trying to figure out how to sell coffee mugs without having to repeat 'i forgive myself for having impure thought about coffee mugs' a million times.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]