Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VTV = Liz = LibertyGirl

VTV loves to pretend he's a pretty lady

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 19:22
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I'm sure most of you remember VTV's sock puppet 'Liz' who came here to defend him. Turned out 'Liz' used VTV's e-mail address to create the account here.

Well he's back to internet cross-dressing again. This time as a libertarian girl named "LibertyGirl."

So James Kush posted a new article about VTV and his BTP antics here:
http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/neil-kiernan-stephensons-2009-attack-on-former-btp-national-chair-jim-davidson

And suddenly a couple of commenters came to VTV's defense because Jim Davidson was a lunatic and libertarians hate him too.
As much as I dislike TZM and it's techno communism, it's wrong to go after Neil for confronting Jim Davidson. Jim is a total quack. He is aggressive and nasty with anyone who does not do whatever he seems to want. There was a hilarious video of him having a temper tantrum at the last LNC convention I went to. Davidson was totally out of line at the time that Neil was going at it with him. And Neil is by far not the only Libertarian to ever clash with him.
Libertarian who knows

Yeah, I am going to have to agree. Jim Davidson is a total nutjob.
LibertyGirl

Now I've been a libertarian for almost 9 years and this name didn't ring a bell. An internet search of the name brings up next to nothing aside from a british comedian with the same name. I found it hard to believe that this guy would solicit 2 people to his defense in a few hours.

IM'd 2012 and we looked into it and found some unusual things. One comment from England named "Libertarian who knows" which is weird that a brit would know him but not me and a girl in Fremont, CA until we found out they were both proxies. While this was happening a few more posts from "LibertyGirl" were made. I'm going to bold the red flags I noticed.

So let me see if I understand this right. If Neil does what you say you want him to do which is to disassociate himself with this Zeitgeist thing then you will stop slandering him?

So basically, this blog is about threatening to lie about people involved with Zeitgeist until they do what you say? After seeing your article about Jim Davidson I had to take a look around and I see a pattern here that you are kind of inclined to twist things, make assumptions and engage in what is obviously hyperbole.

This kind of crap is why Bloggers have no credibility.
LibertyGirl

The problem is Mr. Kush, Jim Davidson is actually a troll. And he was at fault in that whole exchange. I am not really seeing a lot in the way of credibility here. You are probably just googling his name and putting whatever you see up here. You can find negative stuff about any public figure. This is such a joke.
LibertyGirl

I don't think defamation of character based on bullshit is a good way to get anyone to do anything. I will look at this myself further. But so far this just looks like a mudslinging rag.
LibertyGirl

"Zeitfags".

There is nothing resembling legit journalism that would ever justify what you did in this article. There is never an excuse to use gay slurs. And the stupid comments from the regular readers just further prove my suspicion that this place is a hate rag. Yeah. you are losing points quickly.
LibertyGirl

So far it looks like it is dedicated to spinning what you call the misadventures of TZM. I am a market Libertarian and I don't agree with Zeitgeist's ideology. But what you are doing on this blog is wrong.
LibertyGirl

Wow...just wow... you stalk his facebook group? Now this is getting creepy. What do you do with your life? Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you have a family? Seriously this is nuts. And that Mario guy calling him a FAT ELF really drags the credibility of this place down to grammar school level. Really guys? You are old enough to use a computer but you are not old enough to realize that calling people fat is lame? Come on.
LibertyGirl

It's so VTV. These are the same kind of things VTV says regularly about Kush and it's near verbatim. The "market Libertarian" is almost funny. People who use that term are the left libertarians when they are distinguishing themselves from right libertarians. So I asked "Why are you using proxies?" and I could actually see VTV firing the bullet into his own foot:

I use proxies for a reason you just demonstrated. Crazy stalker people who do things like look up your personal information so that they can do things like this blog with it. I was considering whether or not I wanted to get involved in the Boston Tea Party and this came up on my search. Now I am just having a little fun watching you guys try to engage in propaganda.

You know nobody with a brain is ever going to simply dump zeitgeist because of this blog right? If anything you are just helping zeitgeist gain traction. Some of obvious spin and lies on this blog are a classic example of what is holding back alternative media. Because there is no standard for quality. This place is like a bathroom wall in the ghetto.
LibertyGirl

Crazy stalkers can't use IPs to find where you live, just the general area. People don't want to get involved with the "Boston Tea Party" because it's defunct nd has been at least since January (it's latest activity on the site.) The search analytic for the site did not show "Boston tea party" or "Jim Davidson." Most importantly; people with brains already left TZM. So I responded.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 19:26
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Oh and after I said that (s)he scampered off.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 19:56
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
here is some more info on where VTV AKA liz posted on SP
http://kanartalk3306.yuku.com/reply/29678/When-did-I-lie-#reply-29678

Liz posting on SP
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/328/how-zeitgeisters-see-us/2/

VTV call out thread
"VTV wrote: I'm not Liz that was just someone using my computer and using my email address."
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/4007/vtv-call-out-thread/

VTV No Longer Official Spokesman for Venus Project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkK3zb7REI

VTV: I didn't ruin my marriage. The monetary system did.
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/749/vtv-i-didnt-ruin-my-marriage-the-monetary-system-did/

VTV goes where even CS won't: he exposes Merola's parents
http://other.skepticproject.com/forum/3936/vtv-goes-where-even-cs-wont-he-exposes-merolas-parents/

VTV admits he lies and says he was Liz in his larping group

Alyksandyr wrote:
1. You initially lied about your point roll-over.
2. You intitially lied about "indomnible will".
3. You continue to lie about the out of game recruitment for Silvermane (see the flyer)
4. You lied about yourself when you posted under the name "Liz Carmen" and no one bought the idenity.

Thats good enough for now.

VTV aka Leveer Silverleaf respond

1. You initially lied about your point roll-over.
When did I do this?
2. You intitially lied about "indomnible will".
I never lied about this. Ever. I have been accused of it. But I never lied about it. Not once.
3. You continue to lie about the out of game recruitment for Silvermane (see the flyer)
I have told people how Silvermane was recruited. I pointed out that it was the same way that Paul Hibbert recruited the Gypsies, along with a lot of other groups at Kanar. I don't remember ever "lieing about it" at all.
4. You lied about yourself when you posted under the name "Liz Carmen" and no one bought the idenity.
Yep. I did in fact lie about who I was when using an alias. That is the one I will absolutely admit to.

Thats good enough for now.

You got one so far. I wouldn't call that enough to make me the incessant liar that you claim I am.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 19:57
(1)

THESE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!! OH FUCK, I FORGOT TO CHANGE IPS! sdfkljsdfkjlsdsdfgjklsgljksgfsfgjkl *eats generic cheese poofs*
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 19:58
(0)

CS Original
Maybe they were sharing connections on the same computer?
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 20:15
(0)

There was enough evidence, but VTV wanted to make his case bullet proof and instead delivered us the smoking gun instead. Good work, fatty.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 20:25
(0)

CS Original
Jim Jesus IT'S TIME FOR PAPER SWORD FIGHT!
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 20:52
(0)

Quote from 2012 CT

That's a worse argument than VOR's claim that the possibility that someone had the same reaper name as him because millions of people share his birthday.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:11
(0)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Quote from 2012 CT

That's a worse argument than VOR's claim that the possibility that someone had the same reaper name as him because millions of people share his birthday.

Just to note, I was joking. It's VTV, the posting styles are a about 10 minutes apart with the same IP. VTV has yet to respond to Skeptic on RR.com as well I'd expect he would of responded by now but I see he's busy e-larping on Kush site today rather than on RR.com.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:17
(0)

They shut the thread down because VTV wanted to turn it into a debate about RBE
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:34
(0)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

They shut the thread down because VTV wanted to turn it into a debate about RBE

Which thread?
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:34
(0)

For someone who doesn't know who VTV is and not into Zeitgeist, sure know about about VTV, their old forums, and his administrator role there.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:35
(0)

The TZM one is locked. skeptic got the last post and VTV is raging on Kush's blog because of it.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 21:51
(0)

So LibertyGirl's story when you gather it all up is that she lives with the guy who remembers the scuffle on BTP website, but she is only looking into it because she's looking to join it even though the site has been dead for over 6 months and the analytics on the site says nothing about people visiting a Kush's site for those related terms.

VTV's stupid hurts my head. I don't want to live in a world where people like VTV exists. Because I know he's going to post more excuses why he's not her that will contradict everything he says before and when those get exposed as lies, he'll more excuses ...etc.
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 22:19
(0)

Now he's posting on proxies with homophobic stuff about Kush, CT2012, Mario and I now that he realized his LibertyGirl story didn't make any goddamn sense. Kind of pathetic. I hope he gets help.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 22:25
(0)

CS Original
Something is wrong with the guy. I honestly don't think anybody should waste there time with VTV. We got what everybody needed to say on RR.com without having much significant exchanges with VTV.
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 23:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
I still think it's different people and y'all are actin' the fool.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 13, 2012 - 23:30
(0)

One can make a reasoned assumption:

It all uses proxies
It talks like VTV
Uses the same kind of unnecessary random Capitalization VTV uses
Uses the same wording he loves to use
It's story is inconsistent
When story shown to be inconsistent all criticism stopped and turned to flooding and trolling
VTV has a history of white knighting as chicks for himself
These comments stopped for the time shortly before he did his radio show today and resumed shortly after.
All comments came to a dead hault when it was pointed out that they are just driving up traffic and boosting Google's search relevancy

It's VTV. Bob is just being an agnostic just to get a rise out of us.
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 14, 2012 - 01:52
(0)

For what it's worth:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/VTV115/permalink/415758758467939/

A new accusation of religious shunning hers posted on VTV's fan page which sparks a huge debate at 8:47PM
Last sockpuppet attack was 8:49

Maybe it was all VTV all along.
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 14, 2012 - 10:15
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"Bob is just being an agnostic just to get a rise out of us."

Look, VTV is an insufferable turd. I just think you guys overplayed your hand.
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 14, 2012 - 16:34
(0)

Turned out the reason he stopped the sockpuppets is because a disgruntled member was making waves and he had to time out to fix a divided house.

Also the postsc contaning the comments are gone, for good reason. It was turning into a VTV hate site and not a critical examination of TZM. VTV is an insufferable loser who wants to drag his kids to the proverty mud of his self nutritiousness, but it gets repetitive after a while.

and yes, Matt, you're just being a ninny shithead. You've accepted less convincing arguments about VTV's shenanigans.
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 14, 2012 - 20:42
(0)

CS Original
WE GOT TEA BAGGED!
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]