Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Icke hears a song and convinces himself he is not insane

words in a song convince Icke he is not going crazy.

Tags: nutbag [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to David Icke and Interdimensional Reptoids | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Mar 01, 2013 - 06:16
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL ...

... I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

I came across a video on YouTube this week of a Rod Stewart song called Faith of the Heart. The words brought back lots of memories, not all of them nice, and for obvious reasons, too, given my life.

But it was so appropriate and timely that I should hear it again now on the brink of what are going to be massive breakthroughs in communicating the information that I have spent nearly a quarter of a century putting together.

The song says: 'It's been a long road getting from there to here ... It's been a long time.'

It has certainly been a long road back from the brink of apparent self-destruction in 1991 when I first blinked into the spotlight of mass ridicule at a time when because of an enormous transformation in my sense of reality I didn't know what planet I was on, let alone what was happening.

It was at this point that I accepted an invitation to appear on a prime-time chat show watched by a considerable percentage of the British public - even more so given the revelations about my 'insanity' that people were reading in the papers.

I was said to be having a 'breakdown' by the reams of column inches, but in truth I was having a breakthrough. The waters breaking in my sense of reality were freeing me from the prison-perceptions of this world of illusion and suddenly I could see what most others could not.

When that happens there can be no other scenario than to be ridiculed and condemned and branded as insane when the word they are looking for is 'different'. This has happened to so many others before me, although rarely I suspect on the same at one time incessant and merciless scale.

When I say that I began to see what most others could not this is not meant to be a boast or a claim to some sort of specialness. My point has always been that we are all the same Infinite Awareness and that we are therefore all expressions of the same 'specialness'.

The breaking waters are open to anyone. It is only a choice to cast off the programmed perceptions of a lifetime in this world of illusion and delusion where the prevailing reality is courtesy of Looney Tunes.

So many people worldwide are going through the breakthrough process today and I want to give them encouragement and reassurance from my own extreme experience:

You are not going crazy. You are going sane.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Mar 02, 2013 - 08:27
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
We can only hope nobody tells him about Muse.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]