Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Stefbot catches VTV lying.

Tags: vtv, fupa, neil Kiernan, v-radio, VTV is fat [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 17, 2013 - 19:14
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBH9K6hKEmM

TL;DR

They fight about Anarcho-capitalism for a while and then planned obsolescence and The Light Bulb Conspiracy gets brought up. StormCloudsGathering accuses Stefbot of lying about not having seen that movie after VTV said he did. So Stef gives VTV a call.

VTV call:
http://youtu.be/OBH9K6hKEmM?t=1h40m4s

Also VTV's fupa sticks out further than his gut.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 18, 2013 - 07:52
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
There is something mentally wrong with VTV. As I have said in the past one of many character flaws he has is that VTV continues with the lie, even when he's caught he can't give a straight or honest answer, no matter if the lie is small or big. I could not just take VTV's word for it based on past history of VTV's lies, deceptions etc... I would have to cross reference everything VTV said with research and people with unbiased thoughts on the matter before I came to a conclusion. VTV is simply a very unreliable source who lacks integrity, honesty, or to put simply a habitual liar among other glaring character flaws this person seems to possess in abundance.

VTV is certainty not the worst person I've dealt with (indirectly mostly) but to me it seems he has a lot of character flaws beyond that of the average person to the extent that I would say something is mentally wrong with the guy. I actually do not have that much of a problem with VTV, yes at VTV's expense I criticize and poke fun because VTV's lifestyle is entertaining to me but as a person as a whole he does not concern me besides being the butt of my jokes every now and then for entertainment purposes. A lot of the time I find VTV inadvertently amusing, I mean the whole larping and fat elf thing, the living in a trailer home, his wife for a time was the only income earner in the trailer so their main income stream for a time was from burger king money, etc... On some level the guy defends this lifestyle and justifies it which makes it even more hilarious. I personally couldn't think up and write such a entertaining script as that.

In one way I don't think VTV is intentionally lying because I think he lies to himself in a way enough so to convince himself that the lie is a truth so then he can without a doubt defend himself/pass it off as fact etc... I buy into the fact that a lot of the obvious lies that comes out of VTV's mouth he honestly thinks is the truth and nothing but the truth so help you VTV. Did I forget to say VTV follows the very definition of a narcissists?

Let me get some things clear, I'm not downing people for working at burger king. I like fast food and at that my favorite place to eat is at burger king. In general there is nothing wrong working at fast food or being a ditch digger, I see no difference between that and people who are doctors or lawyers. Majority of the time I have a problem with anybody who thinks their better than anybody else and who looks down upon others they deem not worthy.

I am not giving VTV a pass when I say something is mentally wrong with him therefore one must disregard what VTV has to say. I am proposing the idea that because of these character flaws that I want people to be aware of and to deal with VTV not as a normal person but more like someone who is ill in the head or a mentally disturbed patient. So when VTV inputs his opinion and you think it's off base or when you talk to the guy and he's just completely browbeating you and basically saying your wrong, just remember in the back of your head that their is something wrong with the guy mentally and then it all makes sense. So whatever VTV says one shouldn't take it personally but realize that there is something wrong with him and to treat him accordingly. So when I say to treat VTV accordingly it means in a sense that he should be treated like someone who has mental problems (he should seek professional help) rather than someone who hardly has any valid thought when it pertains to this reality.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 18, 2013 - 10:44
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

I think VTV intentionally lied to SCG and tried to patch shit up once he got confronted and made a bullshit story. Problem was he didn't bother to think 2 seconds about his excuse. I choked on my coffee when he said he was a philosopher.

Ask someone to watch a movie about a 100 year old light bulb
>
They ask why anyone would want a 100 year light bulb.
>
That means they watched the movie

A philosopher would see that the bold text is a non sequitur. It does not follow that asking a question about the topic of the film implicates having viewed it.

But that's typical VTV, double down and never admit wrongdoing ever. Stef was right, he just should of said 'I'm human, I err. I'm going to be a big boy and admit I made a mistake.' But instead we got some bullshit about "I'll admit it's possible there might be the slightest probably that there could of been a small instance of misscommunication"

Dude is slippery. He bathes in snake oil.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 18, 2013 - 11:42
(0)

Also he looks like a 50 year old fat woman.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 22, 2013 - 21:38
(0)

It's "proven funny" to censor people who's exposing you.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 22, 2013 - 21:54
(0)

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 23, 2013 - 11:01
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
ha ha what a fucking mental case, this guy has some serious honesty issues.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 23, 2013 - 14:09
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I'd say he's got a a lot more issues than that.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 23, 2013 - 23:59
(0)

The dude is a total sociopath.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]