Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - What? The leader of TZM Peter Joseph is still talking about us...

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 29, 2015 - 11:35
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
We forgot about TZM aka PJ but PJ hasn't forgot about us. To steal a line from Big Bang, we're living rent free in his head.

PJ posted on April 2015

referencing first screenshot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Peter_Joseph#WP:BIO

referencing second screenshot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist_(film_series)
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 29, 2015 - 12:58
(0)

CS Original
Peter Joseph is going to talk to his lawyer again. Also look at the peaceful TZM members discuss about this talking talking about

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 30, 2015 - 12:02
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
What i find most bizarre is that for someone who repeatedly claims he doesn't want to be a leader, and wishes to have anonymity. He appears above to be craving notoriety and identification.

I can't keep up with the dichotomy he continually spews.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2015 - 01:52
(0)

CS Original
@anticultist

I agree. I did not get a chance the look at the wikipedia pages Peter has referenced as being 'Orwellian playground" but did you happen to take a look at the pages PJ referenced? If so what did you think?

Also we should probably put ourselves on all TVP/TZM Wikipedia pages as Ed v. has given us the label of being ancient trolls. lol
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 02, 2015 - 13:44
(2)

Level: 6
CS Original
Whoa, he's really spiraling down.

We all have some blind spots when it comes to criticism, but to spin this into a character assassination narrative is taking it a bit far. Maybe people just agree with the overwhelming consensus within the Skeptic community that Z1 was, from a factual perspective, a really bad movie and don't find Peter notable enough to have a separate bio page?

I was hoping he'd get his shit together and do some post-scarcity economics advocacy or something. This is just sad.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]