Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM mod on facebook cannot admit TZm has a leader

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 19, 2010 - 23:35
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

TZM mod Alfred Henry III or " AH3" on the zeitgeist forums, makes all sorts of wonderful threats in a facebook convo I had with him on my facebook zeitgeist movement account. As such in the conversation as you will see below Alfred Henry II is suggesting to me their may be a leader who actually leads the zeitgeist movement and tells but what and what not to do... *sigh* Why can't people think for themselves.

Link below is to convo on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001333565976&v=wall&ref=notif

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Start of facebook convo

1. Alfred Henry III: Why are you doing this? The Zeitgesit Movement is here http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla we do not support the RBOSE, you are fraud, please stop this non-sense! What is wrong with you?
8 hours ago

2. Zeit Geist: Who is we and who decides they don't support something? Is it you, are you indicating their is a leader to the Zeitgeist movement?
7 hours ago · Like ·

3. Alfred Henry III: Why are you going start up a organization that has the same name and logo as another organization. All we ask if you at least change the name of your movement. So that you do not confuse people. There is already a Zeitgeist Movement, no reason have to movements with somewhat of the same direction What kind of sense is that?
7 hours ago

4. Wllsrvive Bruce: I agree. Its just gone confuse people. change the name.
7 hours ago

5. Zeit Geist: nono see I am the Zeitgeist movement I suppose the Zeitgeist movement
7 hours ago

6. Alfred Henry III: Well according to the Venus Project website and their link to the official ZM website and organization your site and organization is copycat and a fraud. We have chapters, teams, tons of members around the world. It look at your site and if you compare it to the real one. It is obvious which one is the real deal.
7 hours ago

7. Zeit Geist: can you link me to that website?
7 hours ago

8. Alfred Henry III: http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/<br /> 7 hours ago

9. Zeit Geist: ah ok say http://www.zeitgeist-canada.com/ isn't apart of the Zeitgeist movement and is also a fake website?
7 hours ago

10. Alfred Henry III: It is a Chapter website, just like the one I set up and maintain here http://chapters.thezeitgeistmovement.com/in/ these are chapter websites supported and approved by the ZM under guidelines of starting a official ZM chapter in their area that works alongside the TZM
6 hours ago

11. Zeit Geist: ‎"copycat and a fraud" <-- I do not see my website listed on that website that states my website and facebook is a copy cat/fraud, I'm am also under the assumption that their is a leader when you suggest their are websites that are deemed copy/fraud websites. This is my Zeitgeist movement I support the Zeitgeist movement. Anybody can be apart of the...
See More
6 hours ago

12. Alfred Henry III: yes but we must have good organizational structure or things be in chaos, for now we must be organizational structure under this system. When there is a Global RBE there will be no need for the Zeitgeist Movement, we are here get things started. The movement itself is not the RBE, there must be some-type of structure and order to things. We have no leaders, but we have authority figures to help protect members from trolls and help maintain the Venus Project 's image and message
6 hours ago

13. Zeit Geist: ‎" yes but we must have good organizational structure or things be in chaos, for now we must be organizational structure under this system. " <-- wait wait so your say their is a leader of the zeitgeist movement? Whose the leader of the Zeitgeist movement? "We have no leaders, but we have authority figures to help protect members from trolls and help maintain the Venus Project 's image and message" <-- if you have no leader then who decides who is in the Zeitgeist movement and who is not, sounds to me that it's the top to decide and not the person who decides if they are "in" or "not" in the Zeitgeist movement. This would in fact suggest a leader, so i ask again who is your leader? Who is we you are referring you? Who appoints these authority figures to protect Zeitgeist members from what you call "trolls"? "To help maintain the Venus Project 's image and message" how will this help save the world, sound like a bit of a con job manipulating the message/ clever marketing and adverting package than anything else.

My Movement supports the scientific method, it doesn't just support the venus project, but open ecology, rbose, open source software, Auroville etc... We are no limited or putting our eggs into one basket as that is the more logical way of doing things.
6 hours ago
·

14. Alfred Henry III: The Zeitgeist Movement is created for the Venus Project "The Zeitgeist Movement is simply the activist arm of the Venus Project." IT has been stated many times. Communes such as the Auroville will not work. In any case all we ask is a simple name change and we can be at ease and let you be. A simple name change should not be that big of deal. You only have 8 members in your movement anyway, just change your name of your movement. No reason to have two zeitgeist movements. It just creates confusion and trouble for both movements.
4 hours ago

15. Zeit Geist: "IT has been stated many times. Communes such as the Auroville will not work." Who says it will not work? And who says who and what will not work in general who makes those final calls, would that be some sort of leader making those calls?... Who is "we" anyways? I can only assume their is more than one person inside your head in that case I'd jump tot hat your mentally ILL and need to seek immediate counsel. Where is your Scientific method and peer review I can check up to understand where your coming from?

Hey look we simple have a difference in opinion which is great but until you give me a reason such as their is a leader to the Zeitgeist movement and that not everyone can be in the Zeitgeist movement but actually be excluded showing examples I'm not even going to consider nor do I get why a name change should happen as this is my Zeitgeist movement, and I support the Zeitgeist movement.
3 hours ago

16. Alfred Henry III: There is book called "125 Utopias and Why the Failed" cannot remember the author, heard Jacque talk about it, and I have done some research on communes in the past, all them seemed to fail due to corruption etc, there are tons of communes out there now it only benefits the selected lucky few. While millions are still suffering and starving. Also you are violating our creative commons copyright protection you can face legal charges and be sued for using our logo, material etc.
2 hours ago

17. Zeit Geist: ‎"Also you are violating our creative commons copyright protection you can face legal charges and be sued for using our logo, material etc." What do you mean I see no trademark symbol. Lesson here make sure you have a trademark symbol on the logo :) but alas I'll gladly go to court if only to have a bit of fun so take me to court I dare you, I have the time... " using our logo" whose :"our" sounds a bit plural to me. Exactly who would be suing me over this logo, would that be the leader of the Zeitgeist movement, so who is the leader of the Zeitgeist leader? So I want you to do this I will private you my information so you can send it to your leader to press charges against me as I want to see leader of the zeitgeist movement in court.

" While millions are still suffering and starving." Ok so what don't worry about the millions suffering and starving, worry about yourself first, your family second, and other people third, if you cannot help yourself then why the heck would you help the third. Plus this has nothing yo do with anything it's like me saying OMG you know their are two people BUT WAIT you know their are millions f bacteria on your arm OMG get the off...

That's good that you listen to Jacque and read "125 Utopias and Why the Failed" I think of venus project as a imaginary Utopian society to be honest, their is no scientific method that for RBE will change anything example: that RBE will prevent crime or is better than money. The venus project hasn't been peer reviewed by anyone to see if in itself holds any weight... To me the venus project is for conspiracy theorist in the Zeitgeist movement. How about this you as a individual start doing things, and researching on your own instead of lisetning to the gospels of Fresco and Merola.
a few seconds ago

End of facebook convo

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SkyPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 00:38
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

What he is asking doesn't sound unreasonable to me, people have the right to ask that fake groups don't impersonate them. However there are over 500 Zeitgeist Movement groups on facebook that are run by unaffiliated fans so he's probably wasting his time.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 00:53
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Sky I am not impersonating any group therefore I do not think it's reasonable to shutdown unless you or him care to give me some reason why (that's based on facts), as this is my zeitgeist movement that supports supports the zeitgeist movement. Anyways the main piece here in the conversation between me and Alfred Henry III is suggesting their is a leader that actually is the leader of Zeitgeist movement. Of course we all know their is no leaders in Zeitgeist movement but this conversation would suggest otherwise...

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 01:11
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Several times in the past I've asked the question of, what would happen if say two groups of people both started say a UK Z site, how would they decide which was to be the offical one ?

It seemed a subject no one really wanted to talk about..

From what I've heard, and facts seem rather hard to find as they tend to be deleted! there have been several cases of more than one group in an area fighting over whose the offical group..

I did think, if TZM was more accepting of different thoughts, much of this kind of problem wouldn't exist..

Obviously, if two groups do exist, then I would assume they would welcome combining together..

> I have done some research on communes in the past, all them seemed to fail due
> to corruption etc

Here is one success story :-)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/may/10/china.jonathanwatts</p>

I guess all it takes is one person at the top whose not corrupt nor stupid for it to work..

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 02:23
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

I guess all it takes is one person at the top whose not corrupt nor stupid for it to work..

thats the venus project fucked then.

There is book called "125 Utopias and Why the Failed" cannot remember the author, heard Jacque talk about it,

he hasnt even read it, yet hes talking about it as evidence.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 03:21
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Another success story I hear is also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guernsey

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]