Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM AUDIO Q&A with Roxanne & Merola concludes TVP must split from TZM

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:09
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

http://tzm-usa.org/2011/04/19/tvp-separates-from-tzm/</p>

In a recent US Meeting, the agenda turned over to accommodate addressing the recent TVP criticism of TZM. Since the matter was of utmost importance to address, Peter Joseph was in attendance to provide his perspective on the situation and shed light on his position. During the course of the extended meeting, Roxanne was invited to join and during this time she gave a final response to TZM. The end result was disappointing and disheartening to many dedicated volunteers. Both entities move forward towards advocating a global, resource-based economy, but TVP has opted to restrict use of materials to only advocates who join their forthcoming new platform for activism associated directly with The Venus Project organization.

US Meeting Q & A with Peter Joseph: http://tzm-usa.org/Apr18-2011/Apr18-2011-PJ.mp3</p>

US Meeting Q & A with Roxanne of TVP : http://tzm-usa.org/Apr18-2011/Apr18-2011-Rox.mp3</p>

Post Q & A Discussion Among Activists: http://tzm-usa.org/Apr18-2011/Apr18-2011-Post.mp3</p>

Although the digital face of the movement will begin to undergo a massive makeover to accommodate the request for non-association, rest assured that as no one person or entity owns the exclusive rights to the scientific method or the intention to prioritize human life value in the very design of an environment, The Zeitgeist Movement can continue forward as a mass communication network of volunteers who advocate educating others about a global, resource-based economy (not successfully trademarked btw) through an entirely grassroots effort. Not as competitors, but as another support mechanism for a better, more improved future for humankind that has evolved from many great minds over many hundreds of years of scientific research and innovation, Fresco among many. The past few years were still just the very beginning of the transition…the objective still remains so much bigger than any one person.

We will be in touch with further developments on the new TZM…
Standing with you on the shoulders of giant ideas,

Jen Wilding
USA Coordinator
The Zeitgeist Movement

http://tzm-usa.org/2011/04/19/tvp-separates-from-tzm/

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:28
(0)

Level: 0

The movement will die with in a year

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:53
(0)

CS Original

OK,I have now listened to the meeting, Roxanne said TZM must not use TVP materials, and since we cannot really promote the venus project without using their materials, we must refocus our energies into promoting RBE.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=333939&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=100114#333996

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:55
(0)

CS Original

I don't really understand TVP at the moment. First they complain that TZM don't quote them as the source. Now they're saying we shouldn't use their materials at all.

They need to stop filibustering and make up their minds.

I don't really see any way for them to stop us using their materials, since they are available on the internet. You can't remove anything from the internet - once it's copied, it's not going anywhere.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

CS Original

Here is the Roxanne Meadows full interview: http://soundcloud.com/georgepacheco/tzm-tvp-meeting-april-19th

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:15
(0)

CS Original

If you want to rip that soundcloud file of Roxanne trying to wriggle her way out of the Zeitgeist movement to use in your youtube videos and blogs paste the link here:
http://offliberty.com/</p>

And save the file :D

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Requesting TL;DL version.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:27
(0)

CS Original

right click and save as...on the files in the original post.

For the full Roxanne Meadows interview held on the soundcloud site use the method I posted above to download it.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I don't want to listen, I just want to know the contents.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:33
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Grown people behaving like teenagers, this really brightens up my day.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:34
(0)

CS Original

Oh well Im not gonna translate it to text someone else can do that haha.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:44
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

;_;

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:45
(0)

CS Original

In short here are some exact points Roxanne Meadows says:

We [TVP] have the only blueprints for the future, we also have the technology to build it but we are not prepared to hand them over to anyone, we are however prepared to work with countries who want to implement The Venus Project.

[MY COMMENT: ambiguity about who they are prepared to hand them over to is hilarious. Whatt exactly is a country ? how can she hand them over to an inanimate object that is merely a label, a governmental beurau ]

Noone else is capable of doing what we can do, scientists can not do what we can do because they lack the training and understanding, they come out of typical schools and could not do what we can.

[MY COMMENT: unbelievable arrogance in this one and to be quite truthful its utter bullshit]

We want to control everything that is done in the name of The Venus Project, do not use our materials if you are not working with us and through us directly. We will not let another organisation use our ideas and materials any more.

[MY COMMENT: all about the benjamins]

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:49
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:50
(0)

CS Original

Thats the one , Roxanne says some unbelievable things in it, its worth listening to, you will get an insight into the mind of the cult leader and the con artists intentions.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:58
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

What I'm getting from this is that Roxanne wants to keep the cash flow under their control.

I can't believe I stopped my podcasts to listen to this shit. Oh well.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:09
(0)

CS Original

One member says he thinks Roxanne is dispicable for going into this meeting criticising TZM and then soliciting TZM members to go and join her in her Venus Project fund raising haha.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This chick is actually crying.

People have invested a seriously unhealthy amount of emotion into this nonsense.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

CS Original

Yup I knew people would have emotional breakdowns about this, I have encountered these cult members directly and know they are overly attached to all of this. Like I said earlier this week there are currently households across the world with kids and adults in them who are moping about having major breakdowns, making other peoples lives miserable about them due to this pathetic situation.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:30
(0)

CS Original

Peter Merola gets major angry at Roxanne Meadows around the 40 minute marker wooohoooo

Please guys listen to the Roxanne Meadows podcast, Merola gets mad as hell and swears at Roxanne calls her right out...hahaha

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:31
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I've said it before: This is exactly like when someone's favorite televangelist is caught with hookers and cocaine.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:47
(0)

CS Original

Here is Peters outburst against Roxanne in Video format.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AseTgMygNdM&feature=player_embedded

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 10:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Wow Merola is seriously butthurt.

Its over.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 11:27
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

This happened a lot faster than I, and I think many other people, thought it would.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 11:37
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I listened to the whole thing.

Sounded like a World of Warcraft guild rift over loot. Bunch of nerds with headsets whining.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 11:42
(0)

CS Original

Just imagine for a second somebody actually put them in charge of their city project. They'd run in circles crying every time a contractor fucks up.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 11:52
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Running in circles would be easy too, because the city is round.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 13:18
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

That's Jen Wilding and I don't feel sorry for her she's a Prima Donna. If you know the type that will cry if they do not get there way until you feel sorry for them then they get their way that's how Jen is. She is a really good actor though but a liar none the less. Her deception would catch most TZM unmarried, never had a g/f, very gullible CT believers off guard. She also claims to be a business person as well so she probably uses these tactics to get into higher rank, she managed to be a USA coordinator from just a TZM member within a month.

Jen Wilding does to show that if your a woman with a a little interest in TZM you'll get a position easily except I think she's a much more crafty deceptive Prima Donna.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 13:25
(0)

CS Original

Skipped around a bit, looks like all Zeitgeisters are asking what they're doing wrong and not getting a real answer.

I guess TVP is unsatisfied with PJ's success as a fund raiser and now they want to milk their crowd themselves. There simply is not any logical reason for them announcing their sudden shift in thinking - for years TZM was okay, but now they want to organize themselves? Yeah sure.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 13:27
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I thought maybe Roxanne would say TZM embraces too much pseudo-scientific garbage and conspiracies.

But nope. Its just about money.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]