Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM AUDIO Q&A with Roxanne & Merola concludes TVP must split from TZM - Page 2

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 13:32
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Roxanne openly admits it in the team speak around 20-30 minute marker, she says she will not be subserviant to anyone in TZM and that Peter putting a cap on the donations for the movie to $200,000 was not his call to make, and TVP wanted millions and would try making the movie with other peoples money even if it failed.

Thats the thing you see, it's easy to make really shitty decisions and take huge risks with other peoples money, she probably would not be so adventurous with her own money or putting her land and home on the line for the movie thats for fucking sure. !!!

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:25
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

It really is Matt, LOL. I think the best part is that Jacque was ranting in that original video about Peter having this ego and wanting to be the center of attention, and now in that interview she's complaining about how Jacque and herself aren't "in control" of the Movement.

Ah, you know, Peter's the one who got all the attention in the first place - he should just dump their influence and take the general social philosophies that are clear from ZM ideas and start proper political advocacy. They've destroyed themselves, though, with all this, so it doesn't really matter either way.

Oh this gets too good. She says "if you wanna stay with the Zeitgeist Movement then we ask that you do not use our things" LOL!!! So the ideology is supposed to be all about sharing and spreading the idea, but, if you aren't directly associated with TVP don't you dare us it! HAHA! Well, that's just shooting themselves in the foot!

She even says they're not "interested" in "presenting the designs and the blueprints" to scientists. Again, shooting themselves in the foot. But the question begs, just why don't they want to present that to scientists?

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Because they don't exist, duh.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:46
(0)

CS Original

That's what I'm getting at. If you've got revolutionary designs, you don't hide them in a cupboard and say "the world is not ready" because people will conclude that they don't exist...

Jen sounds like she's crying... Or maybe she is...

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:48
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

She was. I laughed. Serves her right for being a fatty.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:49
(0)

CS Original

I should be out of bed toning my hair and running errands for an interview, but I can afford an hour because this is tooo good ahaha.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:49
(0)

CS Original

Jen is faking that, in about 2 secs after she is completely fine. Pure melodramatic BS.

And if she is crying good, we fucking told those idiots this crap years ago they would not listen.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:52
(0)

CS Original

Does Peter talk at all through the Roxanne discussion or is he just sitting there festering with disgust?

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:54
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He nerd rages at the end and that's about it.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:56
(0)

CS Original

"If we don't get it [money for film], well we'll be doing an independent film." OH JOY. I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT!

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 19:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I wouldn't. I sat through Future By Design, it was awful.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 19:07
(0)

CS Original

I was joking. Oh gosh I'm up to the bit where Roxanne says that Jacque knows more than Peter. I really, really doubt that one.

Up to Peter's rage. LIKE. You're calling it a nerd rage and I'm calling it perfection. He's so right on point and knows they're fucking him over.

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 19:08
(0)

CS Original

once you get to 44 mins you will be posting in here Brenton, mark my words.

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 19:10
(0)

CS Original

I am past 44 minutes HAHA.

Their complaints about ZIII were about Jacque not being centre-focus enough. No surprises there. LOL.

Poor Peter needs a big hug, and a gin-o'clock that goes for days and days and days.

I think it's very good that most of them seem to disagree with her, and that they can see through that it's all money. And poor things, Rivkin ignored them!

They really fucked him over and he really didn't even consider the possibility, did he?

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 21:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He fucked his last followers over worse, he scammed them out of acres of land in Florida.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 21:18
(0)

CS Original

Somehow I get the feeling they've made more money this time than last...

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 22:03
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Brenton, I don't understand. I thought you'd be in mourning over this. I thought you were whole hog sold on Zeitgeist and the Venus Project. You were 3 months ago. After all, didn't you try to retract all your anti-ZM statements you made to that reporter from the Tablet, claiming that in fact it was your own fault, and then she used your retraction as an example for why the ZM was a cult? Am I wrong about this?

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 00:05
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ No, I think your right on this.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 01:33
(0)

CS Original

Not quite. I said to the tablet author that my criticisms of -people- within the movement were personal and partially my fault (i.e., I didn't want her to publish personal things I'd said meaning stuff relating to individuals and not the organisation itself). I'm not mourning because it turned out everyone was right, Jacque is just really really slick and clearly (as the linked discussion demonstrates) it was all about the $$$. I'm also not mourning because I know there are better and far more capable activist groups out there than the ZM, and the loss is really going to go unmarked...

Peter said in that discussion with Roxanne that he didn't want to put the burden of asking for donations for the TVP film on TZM members because he was conscious that most members are "poor people" (his words, and he probably has the statistics/data to back it up I assume) and would not be able to raise millions of dollars from their own funds for TVP. I think that in itself illustrates why TZM wasn't going far. If you don't have money then you need to attract sponsorship, and they didn't do that, so... not much happened.

#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:40
(0)

CS Original

I mean I actually do feel sorry for Peter, here's yet another lecture he's either given or going to give that apparently is divergent from the organisation he's dedicated himself to supporting with no appreciation from the two heads of the organisation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI

It's not quite so bad that they insulted the whole ZM membership, as it is that they insulted a guy that's clearly devoted himself probably more than any other person ever to their ideas.

If anyone's been fucked around the most, it's Peter. And I have no qualms saying that I do feel sorry for him. I'm not emotionally upset for him or anything ridiculous like that, but if I think about if I was in his shoes right now I'd have wayyyyy more rage than he's expressed thus far.

He sent an e-mail out today

Friends,

Due to recent events, Federico Pistono's show will be pushed back a week so Peter Joseph can address some time sensitive issues regarding the relationship of The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement.

www.blogtalkradio.com/zmglobal

www.blogtalkradio.com/zmglobal/2011/04/20/april-20th--the-zm-global-radio--with-federico-pistono

Time: Wed. April 6th at 4pm EDT

About: ZM Global Radio is a weekly radio show presented by various active coordinators of The Zeitgeist Movement in a rotational fashion. These broadcasts discuss the developments and aims of The Zeitgeist Movement www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

ZM

I bet due to the controversy it'll be the most listened to show in quite some time. Wonder if he'll be calm and collected when he does this. Will be interesting to find out. I mean either the Movement goes on officially separating itself from VP entirely, or it doesn't keep going in my mind. The whole platform needs to change now, or it's over... entirely...

#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:44
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

I don't feel sorry for him in the least bit, it's not like he'll have to suffer financially or anything. Really the only bad thing that's happened is he got his feelings hurt. I don't think he'd ever consider the feelings of others in his life goals or in the pursuits of RBE, he certainly hasn't yet. So, I don't understand all this talk from people about feeling bad for such a colossal, interview-faking douche bag.

#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:47
(0)

CS Original

I think I had more personal communication with him than anybody else that posts on here has. I feel sorry for him because, despite my serious disagreements with him I do think that he is genuine about his aspirations. That doesn't legitimize anything, but I do think it does allow that he is just a human being like anybody else and just as capable of being duped by someone.

#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:48
(0)

CS Original

I imagine Pol Pot was genuine in his aspirations too, so you're right, it doesn't legitimize anything.

#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:50
(0)

CS Original

Well yes good point, although I don't think comparing him to Pol Pot is quite fair.

Anyway, before I stand by my conclusion that he is genuine and not just playing people I'm waiting to see what he says in this show. If he's all pacifist and trying to spin what's clearly happened then he just cannot be trusted at all. If he's not then I'll give it to him that he's not going to be fucked over by them, which is all I wanna see.

I mean personally I'll give him credit. Not credit in the admiration kind. But the credit that I think Roxanne and Jacque should be giving him. He's spent the past few years trying to turn Jacque's jingoistic ideas into an economic theory/philosophy. Not that the philosophies are new/entirely original, but he has tried to take it from Jacque's rants to something that has logic at it's base. They seem to give him absolutely no credit for that attempt. All they have is drawings and ideas. Have any of you read 'The Best That Money Can't Buy'? There's NOTHING in it that argues it from a logic-perspective, there's nothing in the TVP materials that does that. Peter has tried to do that. Roxanne and Jacque are indebted to him for so much. So I'm not talking about my own personal credits to him - I'm just highlighting how THEY should be treating him.

Their behaviour is just so freaking out of line. But, taking into account Jacque's history it isn't quite so surprising...

#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:56
(0)

CS Original

I don't think comparing him to Pol Pot is quite fair.

All tyrants start as bullies. IIRC this very forum is full of people he's bullied out for simply asking too many questions.

--

I think he is upset, genuinely, but probably feels sorry for himself, not for the world or the people in it.

#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 03:58
(0)

CS Original

Well if he's spent as much money on the work he's done for them as he has said he has (which would be more than they themselves ever have), I can understand him being personally angry. I'd be way way way more angry than he is.

#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 04:07
(0)

CS Original

Peter may well have done things for Jacque/TVP, but he has fucked over other RBE ideas and groups including RBEF/RBOSE/OSE etc and so have his followers. I understand Brentons points but I refuse to feel sorry for him in anyway, Peter has had this coming, we critics have pushed the things he is now coming to realise under his nose for years, he has had every chance to pull back from TVP and be less dogmatic about them. Instead he became a zealot and abandoned all reason for quite some time.

#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 04:10
(0)

CS Original

And as soon as he did pull back a bit on them, they jumped ship.

#58 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 04:12
(0)

CS Original

would have been better for him had he done it all those years ago when he had the chance, before he spent all his money on them :)

#59 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 04:13
(0)

CS Original

Well, yeah, but it's probably a good lesson too - doubt he'll ever trust people that claim to be altruistic so easily ever again. If there's anything that's good, that is. TVP sells easily to people that trust easily, or are looking for something to trust because they don't trust anything. That's what makes it cult-like.

#60 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]