Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Your favorite ironies and inconsistencies in CTs - Page 2

Tags: to do [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
GenogzaPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 23:06
(0)

Life's Too Short

Level: 1
CS Original

The New World Order conspiracy hands down does it for me. Now admittedly, I'm hardly ever bothered by CT's and their woo in general, as I sometimes find it entertaining and in some cases very imaginative.

But the NWO takes it to another level. The main inconsistencies that make me laugh are the so called "Triggers" that are "going to happen." Like Y2K, 9/11, 2012, or take your pick. Of course my favorite all time comes courtesy of everyone's favorite Texas loon, Alex Jones, that being that Bush was going to have a false-flag crisis and the 2008 elections wouldn't happen. And in turn he would become a dictator, much like Darth Sideous from Star Wars.

Marshall law, and the NWO takeover are always a big crisis away from happening according to them, yet every time one of these big events take place, the date seems to get pushed back.

To be honest, I actually find myself laughing at the possibility of 20 years from now, Alex will be saying the same stupid shit.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 19, 2011 - 07:02
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

But Genogza, it only gets pushed back because the CTers were saying it would happen!

And of course, sometimes the crises they predicted doesn't even happen. But still...it's any day now, just like in 1998, 1999, 2000, etc...

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 19, 2011 - 08:01
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Here's a quick one.

Truthers can simultaneously claim that United 93 was shot down AND claim there was no plane where they say it was. If its so obvious there is no plane there (according to them) why did the conspirators INTENTIONALLY make it look so fake?

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]