Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Lulz file: Merola threatens the wrong YouTuber mistakenly thinking it's me! - Page 2

Tags: Peter Joseph, zeitgeist, merola, LOL, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, Jared Lee Loughner, enemies list, Things Richard Nixon is known for [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:24
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Why don't you?

The guy is a obvious loon, obviously delusional, obviously mentally unstable, obviously an asshole.

What would be have to do for you to think he's an ass I wonder.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:37
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Ed no offence but you think your any better? When your opinions get so strong about weed that you get all riled up when كافر says his opinion about it that differs from yours; you immediately go all emotional on such a thing and just go nuts. Although I'm not perfect; I know how to restrain myself, I state my side or my opinion, and even admit when I'm wrong.

I know your a smart guy, at that use logic and reason for this. Obviously you have one thought on it and I have another. We both clearly know each others side. Why waist time rehashing such a thing again?

It wasn't the intent I link those videos to rehash such thing. It was the intent that if someone watched the UT links and read the comments on that UT channel, that they see a similarities in contexts towards the e-mail correspondence between Grits and Merola and the correspondence between UT Muertos and Merola.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:15
(0)

CS Original

@Ed no offence but you think your any better? When your opinions get so strong about weed that you get all riled up when كافر says his opinion about it that differs from yours; you immediately go all emotional on such a thing and just go nuts. Although I'm not perfect; I know how to restrain myself, I state my side or my opinion, and even admit when I'm wrong.

Matt insults people, usually gives no reason for why his opinion is right and says he is being a dick because he is trolling me and pretends I'm saying something I'm not in order to pretend I'm being stupid, yes Im exactly like Plautus Satire right?

Bill you want to defend him for no reason? Fine. I always thought you had a few screws loose.

If you really think me and Plautus Satire are comparable you really don't see to have any clue about whats going on.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:16
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

The difference is that people actually like me.

No one likes you.

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:17
(0)

CS Original

You're the only tolerated troll Ive ever seen on a forum, Matt.

hey do you ever post on Something Awful? You'd fit in well.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:18
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Cry about it, biaaaaatch. Go back to TZM where you belong. They'd love to hear about how evil pesticides are.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 21:32
(0)

CS Original

@Ed nice Zeitgeist tactic calling me mentally ill... No I don't think you and Grits have anythnig in common I think you and Dr. Peter Joseph Merola your idol have a lot in common.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 21:32
(0)

CS Original

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 21:59
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Plautus IS crazy. But then again, so is Bill. I like Bill though, his long posts always bring a smile to my face even though I can never make it through them. :(

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 22:07
(0)

CS Original

They'd love to hear about how evil pesticides are.

Example of you lying again, I never said pesticides were evil. Why do you lie Matt? Cuz you're a troll?

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 22:08
(0)

CS Original

@Sil the Shill XD

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]