Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard running for President (lol) - Page 3

Tags: LOL, zeitarded, logic fail, CTers use interchangeable arguments [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 25, 2011 - 00:46
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Well I think it's funny because we havn't even gotten to any question about his political experience. That might not be one of the obvious questions as I rather enjoy him trying to answer the CT ones.

Does this guy have any previous political experience? What makes him think he can realistically run from president?

#61 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 25, 2011 - 01:13
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

He was telling me that he wants to abolish the Fed, forget the gold standard and just let congress print money. At this point I'm positive he's just making shit up as he goes along.

#62 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 25, 2011 - 04:06
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

The guy has no campaign. Remember Obama's social media campaign with guides, achievements and that stuff? That was a brilliant campaign that could easily be swiped for political candidates with a small budget, all you need are a few coders, a marketing guy writing your script and a cam. Easily done under $10,000.

That the guy doesn't do that, let alone fix his horrible website, should tell you how serious he is about becoming president.

#63 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 25, 2011 - 04:21
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

This guy is probably only trying to raise his profile in CT circles or in the zeitard movement, he probably just wants to get some recognition and power there, because hes going nowhere in political circles. He's already alienated the majority of voters in his country, with his anti establishment, anti obama, homophobic, conspiracy theory babblings.

Warning all caps rant...

HE HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN TO OPEN HIS MOUTH TOO, I THINK THERES A LOT MORE WAITING TO SPILL OUT HIS MOUTH !

#64 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 25, 2011 - 04:27
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Hey maybe he can be the president of planet Earth?

#65 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 25, 2011 - 04:29
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

If hes a fully fledged zeitard he probably has the ego and belief that he has the right to be.

#66 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 25, 2011 - 09:24
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

THEY are clearly just keeping him down.

#67 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]