Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Brief abstract with SP discussion of TVP lecture from Fresco and Roxanne and Q&A - Page 4

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 20, 2013 - 12:54
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
#91 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 27, 2013 - 11:00
(0)

CS Original
#92 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 03, 2013 - 11:13
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #79
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2YZpCULJXU

Shawn saying that jobs won't be back as robots will replace humans http://youtu.be/S2YZpCULJXU?t=17m38s

Then Shawn contradictes himself by saying that we're working more http://youtu.be/S2YZpCULJXU?t=1h17m44s

POC Q&A Session #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNMxpoKg3-0
#93 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 10, 2013 - 12:05
(0)

CS Original
#94 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 17, 2013 - 11:30
(0)

CS Original
#95 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 26, 2013 - 18:25
(1)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #82

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmW0JSXExSw

This will be the last time I keep track of TVP seminars. I may sporadically, if I feel compelled post random seminars up in here however it will no longer be on a consistent bases.

"Why"

Well the reason why is simple these seminars are long and very boring and more often than not I fall asleep or simply am not even paying attention to them. The seminars are simply there to give the appearance of "doing something" when in fact there not really doing anything so I for one will no longer keep track of it at a attempt to finish off my RBE criteria list. Most of the time in mumble I and others are mocking the seminars among other videos as well as researching..

This also means I will not be able to finish my RBE criteria list and I may in the future release the unfinished RBE criteria publically on Skeptic Project site eventually; When I can make it look good. Maybe someone who cares will pick up where I and others who contributed left off.

Onto my mumble server. My mumble server will not really be for skepticism or anything of that nature but I would like to convert it into a place where people can gather together to talk about there problems within a particular group. Be it very personal issues within a marriage to being inside Scientology I would like to have a form of open group therapy counseling that is free of charge for anybody to go to seeking people to talk to about particular issues within a group they are involved with or anything.

"Why group therapy counseling?"

Well I started my mumble server originally for developmental purposes, though it eventually led to me inviting others onto my mumble server to chat about programming, TVP seminars among other things. I started inviting TVP/TZM people into my mumble and found out through time that they slowly shed there belief systems of TVP/TZM and soon adopted skepticism/science to form there world views rather than conspiracy theory's. I knew then that although I do not believe I had a profound impact on these individuals nor did I force them to stop believing in there ideology (as they did that themsevles), but throughout time skepticism won out over pseudo belief system.

When presenting the idea of skepticism from someone who is a real skeptic, it may have a strong impact on individuals who lack the sophisticated mechanisms to interpret the world in a fair and balanced way; At that to be able to interpret information in a way that allows logic and reason to weigh the evidence and not just weigh the evidence entirely on someone who just told you it's true on some random website. The world is not all doom and gloom like most conspiracy websites say it is, there are lots of good aspects as well.

So that's the basses for online group counselling. I'd like to say that by no means am I license and at that I'm not that mature nor did I ever say I was mature. However I do see a need for this and enjoy what I had inadvertently been doing in mumble. So I'd like to incorporate my skepticism within group counseling sessions towards groups people have problems with in a way to help individuals interpret the world around them in a fair and balanced way.
#96 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Feb 28, 2013 - 00:06
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Yea, every time I went in there we never really paid much attention to the lecture because there's never any new content. Just the same shit worded differently. Was fun, but it's painful to listen to the same thing over and over and over.

I would be there but it conflicts with my new schedual. :C
#97 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 10, 2013 - 16:18
(0)

CS Original
I was informed by somebody to listen to lecture 83 so I did. They defined a RBE in this one so I decided to time stamp it as well as the progress on TVP big budget movie.

TVP seminar 83
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnRwBZSvDQ

time stamp

3:44
definition of a RBE by Roxanne and Fresco
Roxanne says a RBE does not use money, barter, credits or servitude of any kind
RBE uses a system approach
first we take a survey of the earths research to see where everything is at as of now.

6:00
Fresco says nobody makes decisions in TVP they "arrive at them"
People who don't know much about something will find somebody who knows something about what they don't know.

7:20
Shaun reads off the website about a RBE basically saying it's without money.
All resource become the resources of the common inhabitants not just a select few.
The earth is abundant with resource and the practice of rationing resource through the monetary system and irrelevant and counter productive to survival.

8:30
some dude says why RBE can be anything but be global?
Fresco responds because the community does not have access to all resources needed.
There are certain resources we need access to if you don't have access to them it won't work
ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER!!! JOIN SEVERAL NATIONS TO JOIN TOGETHER THAN JOIN ALL THE OTHER NATIONS TO JOIN TOGETHER!
All nations will have equal access to resources if they join.

10:30
Roxanne says TVP would be working towards expelling the system even quicker when the first community forms.

11:10
HAHAHAHAHHA LULZ Shaun reads from the oxford dictionary about the scientific method.

12:00
Shaun says Fresco often says we need to use the scientific method. That Fresco says we need to have a consensus happening and that's the scientific method.
Fresco rambles on about something.

13:30
Roxanne says hold it in advance and further explains that she means you have to wait before you put any further conclusions on it until you have more knowledge on the subject until you get better tools and not make any conclusions on it.
Fresco agrees, then rambles on on food for some reason.

15:40
Someone ask a question to fresco basically saying if they agree that the scientific method is being used more so today than back then.
Fresco says no not yet. Then goes in to say that the way we look at people is not scientific.
Fresco then rambles on about this is the best thing we have today...

18:30
Roxanne blames many problems on the world because of environment not because of genes. She then goes into how blaming things on genes is a escape goat (Me: yet isn't blaming things on environment a escape goat too?)

20:30
Says we need to explore the scientific method further.
Roxanne says go to venusproject.com and see how the scientific method explains all area of society emphasizing behavior.

22:00
Shaun says to understand peoples external environment for there problems and we don't do that today.

28:30
Stan rambles about zebra's and lions.

30:00
Stan who is not a medical professional and offers no credible source to what he says suggest it's a flaw in are human evolution within our brain as to why we believe

Question and answer

37:40 - 41:18
Why does TVP hire a $100,000 script writer, when they could get volunteers to do it for free and also what's the current status of the movie?
Roxanne responds but pauses with a ummm, then says that they did go through a lot of people who wanted to help with the script for free.
The people got in touch with us when TVP put out a announcement that they were looking for script writers.
Roxanne says they went through 15-20 script writers. They decided to take on the script writing themsevles, the movie is on hold because Fresco got into a accident and He needed attention.
Roxanne says they made very good contacts regarding the script. She doesn't want to talk about it specifically until everything is more definite.
They made contact to a person whose reaching out to different script writers to professional script writers. The script writers being reached are no in the united states some are in Russia.
She has connection with a lot of those people. Roxanne says they are working with another group to come here and brainstorm on the TVP compound for two weeks with a lot of script writers.
There working in many different angles and it's still underway and still developing.
Connections we're making are a lot better. Roxanne hates to talk about things in the making until it really happens.
A lot of things start to happen and don't come through, Roxanne wants to wait until things are more definite but we're not stopping, everything is underway we're making progress I feel as well as Fresco is making progress in his walking ability. He's gone from a walker to a cane to walking around the house with no assistance.
#98 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]